SUPER FLAT WORLD

Tabi

Skeletron Prime
!!!Hello my name is Tabi and I have made this map for the enjoyment of humans and robots:D to build pixel art or houses or whatever!!!​

Capture 2016-10-03 16_27_34.png
Capture 2016-10-03 16_27_35.png
Hope you enjoy!!!
DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/w7puhlp2q13av8k/Super_Flat_World.rar

Last edited:
Not sure if anybody else has posted a completely flat map, but thank you for doing this.
With the current Creative mode mods this will be nice to use.

I am offended and take offense for every non-human race. All you welcome are the humans and hunks of metal. You have completely disregarded many human/animal hybrids, such as lamias, harpies, and blobs of amorphous slime. I will take this to court.

If you can't tell I'm kidding, then good job. I'd use this if I could actually build...

How to use this?
how do i download?
1) Click the MediaFire link at the bottom of the post and download the "Super Flat World.rar" file from it.
2) Extract this file using a program like WinRAR or 7-Zip.
3) Move the "Super Flat World.wld" file to your Worlds folder. Depending on your operating system, your Worlds folder is in a different place:
Windows: %UserProfile%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds (This is typically found in C:\Documents\)
Linux: ~/.local/share/Terraria/Worlds/ or $XDG_DATA_HOME/Terraria/Worlds/
Mac: ~/Library/Application support/Terraria/Worlds/
4) Open Terraria. Super Flat World should now be in your Worlds list.

1) Click the MediaFire link at the bottom of the post and download the "Super Flat World.rar" file from it.
2) Extract this file using a program like WinRAR or 7-Zip.
3) Move the "Super Flat World.wld" file to your Worlds folder. Depending on your operating system, your Worlds folder is in a different place:
Windows: %UserProfile%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds (This is typically found in C:\Documents\)
Linux: ~/.local/share/Terraria/Worlds/ or $XDG_DATA_HOME/Terraria/Worlds/
Mac: ~/Library/Application support/Terraria/Worlds/
4) Open Terraria. Super Flat World should now be in your Worlds list.
Thank you so much.

You literally just whent into Tedit and clicked "Create World"
Yeah probably, can't remember was years ago but its just for people who want someone to make it for them, some people probably dont even know what Tedit is.

Back
Top Bottom