Super Intellectual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnscars

Fire Bad
We are living in a cult of intellect.

Complex code and secret handshakes abound.

The effort to subvert the common man seems pointless to those of us less talented in total control, those of us who refuse to see the ugly reality of war as a business...however, those of us who entertain the idea of control and who market warfare are delusional; control does not exist in the wake of our ultimate effect. Effect exists, your will exists, but control...is arguable at best.

We are all waiting for the super intellectual to save us all, but we are all that intellectual. The internet links us, and if you have a weakness, you can network with other talent to compensate. The great gift is here, and has been for over a few decades...and while that power has been squandered on human trafficking and sad propaganda, that power is also so, so vast that those who wish to put a leash on it fail to understand the powerful neck of the beast.

I am but a simple plebeian, hoping for a moral savior, a moneyless failure calling for a new world. Answer me. The way they say the NWO must be is a sick twisted delusion regurgitated from generation to generation, and it sickens me to think that the obvious failure of such pursuit has failed to summon a compensating force, as is natural. I don't have the answer, but I beg for it, I demand it, I summon it, I want it.

I'm an idiot in deep need of a savior, but I am not so stupid as to ask for help from some unseen force. The force is here and real, it is in me, it is in you, and with our power combined, we are Captain Planet.

With how this Thread is setup, it would be better suited to be on your Profile.

There isn't a direct focus with this Thread discussion for other members to focus on, as it is mainly you stating your opinions without inviting discussion from other members.

From these factors, the Thread has been locked. If you have questions about this, you can PM myself or any Moderator for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom