Map-Adventure Super Mario Terraria

Hi. I've completed this map 2 days ago. Interesting map with good plot and parkour.
The only bug was with Brain of Cthulhu fight as it refused to be summoned: I wasted all bloody spines from the chest trying to summon it in different parts of arena with no result.
Thanks for your work. I'm waiting for the second part of the story.

Hi. I've completed this map 2 days ago. Interesting map with good plot and parkour.
The only bug was with Brain of Cthulhu fight as it refused to be summoned: I wasted all bloody spines from the chest trying to summon it in different parts of arena with no result.
Thanks for your work. I'm waiting for the second part of the story.
Thanks for the helpful comment hallow, ill try to fix that bug :p

I have a problem on getting the Lucky Horse Shoe, where I am supposed to get them? I mean I watched Chippy's Playtrough but he has already Lucky Horse Shoe already at first. And I should wear Mario's or Luigi's vanity? As what chippy do. Thanks!

I have a problem on getting the Lucky Horse Shoe, where I am supposed to get them? I mean I watched Chippy's Playtrough but he has already Lucky Horse Shoe already at first. And I should wear Mario's or Luigi's vanity? As what chippy do. Thanks!
There is a starting chest right at where you spawn. In the chest there should be a lucky horseshoe and other items. Put them on and you should be good.

Played this map twice and loved it but when I started the 2nd I realised I had missed a chapter, tried redownloading this map again thinking there had been an update but it still seems to end after the boos mansion before chapter 4.

Played this map twice and loved it but when I started the 2nd I realised I had missed a chapter, tried redownloading this map again thinking there had been an update but it still seems to end after the boos mansion before chapter 4.
I will be re-doing a few things in this one, since i finished the second map. You can view/download it here if you would like ---> https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/super-mario-terraria-2.73730/

Chapter 4 should be there, SPOILER ALERT,
When you return the gem from the chest in boo's mansion to shooting star summit, you read the sign there. It tells you to go looking in the toad town houses for a pipe that leads to the next area. In one of them there is a pipe you need to go down, wood barrier removed since you stuck in the gem from the boo's mansion. Chapter 4 starts in the pipe.

Thanks for the reply.
I must be doing something wrong because when I put the gem from boo in the summit the next gem wall didn't open and when moused over the sign inside the closed area it said Terraria 2.
I know which house it is I'll check if it's open but there was no sign with a clue as to where to go next like the first few chapters

Thanks for the reply.
I must be doing something wrong because when I put the gem from boo in the summit the next gem wall didn't open and when moused over the sign inside the closed area it said Terraria 2.
I know which house it is I'll check if it's open but there was no sign with a clue as to where to go next like the first few chapters
You are right, i will fix that right away. Thanks for reporting this!

No problem, thought it was a little strange when i started the 2nd map it started on chapter 5. I wondered what had happened to chapter 4

index.php
DELETE!

Why did you delete this? Is it coming back? I still want to play the second part really bad. Would be nice if you could reupload them! :)

Back
Top Bottom