Drawings & Paintings Super Marnyr Art Thread!

HELL_IN_A_CEEELLLL.png

View attachment 217615

@SimeaseKitten Here you go!! + A cropped version of it for an icon, if you wanna use it!
Oh my god. IT AMAZING! Thank you so much!

hey, I know you are REALLY busy with all those requests, but when you have time could you draw this guy swing his hammer/axe like towards the camera?

Paladin.png

you will see the hammer/axe if you look closely.

So I have two things to say:
One, I cant get enough of your art! I put the picture of Happy on my home and lock screen and soon to be on my computer as well. Your art style is truely fascinating and sometimes I just find my self just staring at the pic for a bit.
Two, do you mind if I ask for more than one request? Not all at the same time but more of me just asking if you wouldn’t mind drawing something else for me.

... it's PERFECT!!!!!! it's just how i wanted it to look like
!

I'm glad you like it, and that I could get it done right!!

It’s so cool seeing how successful this thread is becoming.

!! Hell yeah!! It makes me happy to see how far I'm getting, honestly! \o/

So I have two things to say:
One, I cant get enough of your art! I put the picture of Happy on my home and lock screen and soon to be on my computer as well. Your art style is truely fascinating and sometimes I just find my self just staring at the pic for a bit.
Two, do you mind if I ask for more than one request? Not all at the same time but more of me just asking if you wouldn’t mind drawing something else for me.

Nope, I don't mind drawing multiple things for people! Request away!

Last edited:
So I was kinda hoping for a picture of the first character I made for an RP, Horror. I have a picture of him drawn by me when I was young. I was kinda disappointed because it took days for me to complete because I was using notablility. Anyway, Horror is basically all summed up in the picture. He has black pants and normal black topsiders. The background is in the corruption with an Eater of Worlds behind him, glowing purple.I am so exited to see how it comes out!

Attachments

• IMG_1171.PNG
    IMG_1171.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 106
So I was kinda hoping for a picture of the first character I made for an RP, Horror. I have a picture of him drawn by me when I was young. I was kinda disappointed because it took days for me to complete because I was using notablility. Anyway, Horror is basically all summed up in the picture. He has black pants and normal black topsiders. The background is in the corruption with an Eater of Worlds behind him, glowing purple.I am so exited to see how it comes out!

I'll draw him, but is it okay if I can leave part of the background out? My wrists are tired (^^;

Back
Top Bottom