Drawings & Paintings Super Marnyr Art Thread!

YA_MISSED.png

HOOOOOOOGH! Here's more Noia! I've been on a kick with him lately, and apparently not having Wi-Fi puts me into gear to draw. Here's him fighting in a solar eclipse!

(Click the image for way higher quality)

Also, quick update! Requests are open again, send them in!

CANT_YOU_HELP_ME_WHEN_IM_STARTIN_TO_BURN_OUHOOWOOUOOAAAHGHHGHGHHH.png

GLOOOOORIIAAAAAA, GLORIAAA PERPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETUUUAAAAA

I went absolutely WILD on this, and it's paying off! I gotta go now though since my friend is here, I hope you like it @ppowersteef !!
:eek:

Oh wow, that's looking amazing! aaaaAAAAAaaaa
You really went all out on this one, and it's fantastic to see that.

Thank you so much for drawing her. The style and passion fits her really well. :D

(Haha, love that image name)

:eek:

Oh wow, that's looking amazing! aaaaAAAAAaaaa
You really went all out on this one, and it's fantastic to see that.

Thank you so much for drawing her. The style and passion fits her really well. :D

(Haha, love that image name)

Hey, I'm glad you like it! :D (And I'm glad you like the filename too AJFNSMNGJNDGB)

I came with another request if you don't mind!
I wanted to a drawing of my first character on Terraria, named Survivor
So here is what he is like:
-His overall face generally is messy brown hair and blue eyes. He has a relaxed look
-He wears a full set of dragon armor but for vanity has familar hair, so no helmet
Dragon_armor.png

-He wears massive fire gauntlets
Fire_Gauntlet.png

-Wields a True Nights Edge with both arms. It glows brightly with the normal neon green it emits along with the cursed flames from a flask. It also mixes with hot red flames that comes from the gauntlets.
True_Night's_Edge.png

-Keeps a Scourge of Corruption on the back emitting cursed flames as well from the flask. It also mixes with red flames from the gauntlets.
Scourge_of_the_Corruptor.png

-Red's Wings go upon his back and are pretty wide. They look similar to dragon wings.
Red's_Wings.png

Thanks once again!

I came with another request if you don't mind!
I wanted to a drawing of my first character on Terraria, named Survivor
So here is what he is like:
-His overall face generally is messy brown hair and blue eyes. He has a relaxed look
-He wears a full set of dragon armor but for vanity has familar hair, so no helmetView attachment 219668
-He wears massive fire gauntletsView attachment 219664
-Wields a True Nights Edge with both arms. It glows brightly with the normal neon green it emits along with the cursed flames from a flask. It also mixes with hot red flames that comes from the gauntlets.View attachment 219667
-Keeps a Scourge of Corruption on the back emitting cursed flames as well from the flask. It also mixes with red flames from the gauntlets.View attachment 219665
-Red's Wings go upon his back and are pretty wide. They look similar to dragon wings.View attachment 219666

Thanks once again!

I'll most likely get to this tomorrow afternoon or so! He's really cool!
Also, what does his hair look like? Short and fluffy?

Actually, I know a guy. But could you make a Meta Knight picture for me? (If you don't know who he is, which a saddening amount of people don't, he's the guy in my profile picture. He's from the Kirby series.)
[doublepost=1555532331,1555532294][/doublepost]Doesn't need a background or anything, but I would like it in color, as I see most of your art is.

Actually, I know a guy. But could you make a Meta Knight picture for me? (If you don't know who he is, which a saddening amount of people don't, he's the guy in my profile picture. He's from the Kirby series.)
[doublepost=1555532331,1555532294][/doublepost]Doesn't need a background or anything, but I would like it in color, as I see most of your art is.

Sure! Since it's not terraria related, tho, I'll PM it to you when it's done! It'll prolly be done soon, too. Meta Knight is cool.

View attachment 219840

Some art of @Cenx and @Redigit !! I dunno if it's okay to @ them, but I'm doing it anyways. I didn't have the energy to do a full piece, so I settled for a coloured sketch!

Also, yes that is the new 1.3.6 bamboo-lookin' stuff. I know it's not out yet, but I wanted to draw it.

Click for way better quality!
This is amazing and we love it! <3

Back
Top Bottom