Drawings & Paintings Super Marnyr Art Thread!

Ziiva.png

Woop woop! Here's Ziiva! They were supposedly an angel, but they're really a Valkyrie, and they're kinda... an aloof and calm bad :red:. Also, they use an Excalibur, and have no idea what a gun is!

Could you draw me a person in full Tarragon armor with the Visor helmet type? Wings aren't required, but if you have the time then Tarragon wings would do. Here's what the armor looks like:
Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 4.45.32 PM.png

and the wings:
Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 4.46.23 PM.png

They should be holding the spell tome Biofusillade. Here's a ref for that:
Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 4.48.11 PM.png

Anthro dragon, black scales, slightly lighter down the front, has cybernetic right eye and arm along with left wing.

GOD, YES! This is the kinda content I live for! I'll get it done either tonight or tomorrow, but I'll prolly PM it to you.

Could you draw me a person in full Tarragon armor with the Visor helmet type? Wings aren't required, but if you have the time then Tarragon wings would do. Here's what the armor looks like:
View attachment 220084
and the wings:
View attachment 220085
They should be holding the spell tome Biofusillade. Here's a ref for that:
View attachment 220086

Yeahp! Like the other one, I'll get it done tonight or tomorrow! Thanky for the refs (^^

Hey, I'm gonna get these requests done, but because I've been really sleeby this week, they're gonna have to wait a bit (^^;

Sorry about that!

Hey, I'm gonna get these requests done, but because I've been really sleeby this week, they're gonna have to wait a bit (^^;

Sorry about that!

Sometimes, when something great is to be made, time, patience, and effort must be placed into it. It is similar to a three-legged chair. If one were to be taken, the chair would fall over. But if the balance between all of the legs are made, the chair stands. So if one is to want something amazing, one must wait.

So hopefully, you get a good sleep. Because I, am definitely not doing that right now.

Back
Top Bottom