Items Super-sticky explosives

This is a semi-serious suggestion as I'm not sure just how useful it would be to most people.

Bomb/dynamite + 2 gels OR sticky bomb/dynamite + gel = super-sticky bomb/dynamite

It sticks to the first background wall it touches (as well as anything else.. enemies?!).

It can be used to clear natural walls quickly for Plantera arenas or.. eh.. destroying walls to prevent monster spawns? :rolleyes: You just stand next to a wall and throw it.. it will look as if it's stuck in mid-air, but really anchored to the wall tile.

Keep in mind that some natural walls can only be blown up when starting from the sides, so the use of this item is rather limited.

I didn't think of that, but you're right. It might not be worth implementing.. I was just curious to see if others would find it practical.

I didn't think of that, but you're right. It might not be worth implementing.. I was just curious to see if others would find it practical.
if it just destroyed the wall tile that it was anchored to in the code line right before it detonated it could bypass the issue. and yeah that would be really useful, especially in conjunction with light shroomite digging claws.

Back
Top Bottom