Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

I thought, that the adventure maps are intended to be played without mining.
What Jestex and Siv are saying is correct. There is going to be an ore refresher that we are calling cave-ins. We are still working it out and therefore did not include it in the SP Beta.

Let me guess we can only find Silver here.
Right now there is no ore to be found in Sivania or the Lost Cavern's of Odin's Fjord. Once we have the cave-in logic fully implemented all types of ore will be generated (with conditions based on maps/locations).

Played a bit.
  • The torch you were holding burned out. - Awesome thing!
  • Awesome buildings!
  • Why signs are empty?
Will play a bit more and would say more.

Great! Let us know what you think! :)

• In Terraria to the east is actually to the left... It is kind of confusing because we normally think of east as being to the right when we look at a map, but in Terraria the sun rises from the left (east) and sets in the right (west) thus we can conclude that the camera is actually facing to the south and not the north. You are not the only person to bring this up, so we will think about this.
Actually that's not correct. The right side of the map is east. This is confirmed by the Goblin invasion (and pirate) as well as the Compass/GPS accessories. The mistake comes from expecting the sun to rise in the east, which in the world of Terraria doesn't happen. The sun (and the moon for some odd reason) rise in the west and set in the east in the game. Therefore the camera would be facing north.

So its named after you then.
It is named after him. We were having problems coming up with names so I just named it after him. :p

Played a bit.
  • The torch you were holding burned out. - Awesome thing!
  • Awesome buildings!
  • Why signs are empty?
Will play a bit more and would say more.
I'm glad you are liking the mod! The signs are empty in Sivania because we didn't get around to updating them for the release. In Odin's Fjord the signs aren't empty because they have clues to the quest.

Actually that's not correct. The right side of the map is east. This is confirmed by the Goblin invasion (and pirate) as well as the Compass/GPS accessories. The mistake comes from expecting the sun to rise in the east, which in the world of Terraria doesn't happen. The sun (and the moon for some odd reason) rise in the west and set in the east in the game. Therefore the camera would be facing north.

Hmm I thought I looked into this when I was doing this, but perhaps I misunderstood. I actually forgot about those accessories since I don't use them and I thought I looked into the goblin invasion to actually confirm what I am saying. It appears I got mixed up though. I'll update the text for the quest.

Has anyone had the chance of completing the second quest? I'd love to get some feedback on what you thought of it - What you liked and didn't like so that we can improve on future quests!

Has anyone had the chance of completing the second quest? I'd love to get some feedback on what you thought of it - What you liked and didn't like so that we can improve on future quests!
not finished it, but it's quite hard. I decided to grind for some platinum gear on another world, so am in the process of getting that before I continue.

not finished it, but it's quite hard. I decided to grind for some platinum gear on another world, so am in the process of getting that before I continue.

Good idea. It definitely was designed to be a hard quest! Hopefully not too difficult though if you have the right gear. xD

"Banners! Get your STW Support Banners here!"

@Jestex has released the first support banner for us! If you'd like to show your support for STW please add this support banner to your signature! :)

vWU5vDq.png

"Banners! Get your STW Support Banners here!"

@Jestex has released the first support banner for us! If you'd like to show your support for STW please add this support banner to your signature! :)

vWU5vDq.png

Don't know if this is just me, but it's broken for me, unless I quote it... lol, I think that's my internets being slow.

Back
Top Bottom