May 17th, 2019
Greetings Super Terrarians, and welcome to the first new content release since the start of the open beta!
Before getting into the update, we wanted to share with you that we hit two new milestones this week:
* Over 10,000 unique users have signed up to play STW!
* Over 3,000 Super Terrarians have joined us in our Discord Server. If you haven't you should too!
These past couple of months we focused hard on the stability of the game.
We've refactored our packets and fixed plenty of bugs that you've been reporting.
As a result of the stability, we're finally ready to shift our focus onto bringing new content to the mod!
We're starting small, but that doesn't mean you won't have to work for it.
In this release we've added three new lore journals for you to find.
Similarly to the Captain's Log, you can find these journals lying around the world for you to pick up and read.
Doing so will unlock some new information about the characters within the world.
We hope you enjoy the hunt and stories we have written.
As mentioned last month, more content is on the way!
- The Super Terraria World Team
Bug Fixes / Changes
* Three new lore journals have been added to the game
* Bait will now correctly stack
* Picking up the Captain's Log will no longer spray you with dirt particles
A big thank you to @Akuma for creating the banner for this update!
A big thank you to @Chi Ken for the new sprites for this update!