• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

darthmorf

Staff member
I had a very noticeable lag problem while playing even though I was the only one online. I don't know if it's ping (I'm in East Coast DC area) or latency, but it definitely ruined my experience. I have good internet speeds and have no issue playing other online games, so it's not my side.
Can you describe the lag in more detail? Was it input lag, rubber banding, delays?
Most people seem to be able to play fine; I'm across the ocean in Europe but still can play without lag.

Agrair

Terrarian
So in the top right corner of the launcher, it shows my old Steam profile picture, but when I click to see my profile it shows the updated version. Niche but noticeable.

But on another note, STW keeps telling me it can't find the world files for Sivania in my Documents/My Games/Terraria folder, but I set my saves folder to D:/Terraria Saves in the launcher. "D:/Terraria Saves/Sivania 1.9.21" exists and has a bunch of files labelled 0-0 to 41-15 I'm guessing is chunk data.
Basically the game itself is being inconsistent with the launcher and doesn't realize I'm using a custom save folder.

Last edited:

darthmorf

Staff member
So in the top right corner of the launcher, it shows my old Steam profile picture, but when I click to see my profile it shows the updated version. Niche but noticeable.

But on another note, STW keeps telling me it can't find the world files for Sivania in my Documents/My Games/Terraria folder, but I set my saves folder to D:/Terraria Saves in the launcher. "D:/Terraria Saves/Sivania 1.9.21" exists and has a bunch of files labelled 0-0 to 41-15 I'm guessing is chunk data.
Basically the game itself is being inconsistent with the launcher and doesn't realize I'm using a custom save folder.
The launcher saves path setting isn't there to edit where STW saves the files, it's there in case you've changed where vanilla Terraria saves the files. STW uses the same general folder as Terraria, so you have to set the launcher to wherever your vanilla saves are.

Agrair

Terrarian
That is where my vanilla saves are though, "D:/Terraria Saves". I mean I guess it's not that bad of a workaround though. At least I can play :happy:

Last edited:
Top Bottom