Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

I wish vanilla Terraria would have the ability to link worlds and have background rooms...

Amazing work here.

Is there a tool that allows for mod profiles? I'd love to try this out but would still want the ability to play Vanilla.

I seem to have a bug When i launch super terraria world it works fine until i click play then it stopps responding and crashes

So at the moment the download is down because of too much traffic on the Dropbox, or at least that's what it says. Any idea when it will be back up?

How much 'support' do you need to bypass the steam functions so it works on any PC version?
It's more so Steam can authenticate. Will help when we launch multiplayer servers, helps with patreon rewards, and also prevents piracy.

I wish vanilla Terraria would have the ability to link worlds and have background rooms...

Amazing work here.

Is there a tool that allows for mod profiles? I'd love to try this out but would still want the ability to play Vanilla.
No tool currently, but you can go from STW to vanilla by simply renaming the .exe's The executable named Terraria.exe will be the version that launches. Anything with a different name will not launch.

I seem to have a bug When i launch super terraria world it works fine until i click play then it stopps responding and crashes
Have you check to make sure that the STW Player and STW World folders are in the correct location (same location as the vanilla Player and Worlds folders)?

So at the moment the download is down because of too much traffic on the Dropbox, or at least that's what it says. Any idea when it will be back up?
We now have mirror links available on our download thread that you can use. Sorry for the inconvenience ^.^ We didn't foresee us getting this many downloads in one day, hehe.

Personally from earlier talks I think that
summoner = mage sub class
throwing = ranger sub class
yo yo ing = melee sub class

I think a cool idea would be that you have to defend against invasions you know that you can't beat but you just have to survive until reinforcements arrive to save you. Similar to in the crimson outpost in the video where the character shoots the crimson dogs (wolfs? demonspawn? I dunno you tell me) with their pistol.

One Small Request: I am very very happy to see this mod and I hope that do the multiplayer well but I would love if when you make the multiplayer to not restrict it to multiplayer or make it impossible to get to areas without other people :/.That is my Only Request that when you do it don't ruin it for people that like singleplayer (it being the main part of the game and how many people like to play it) as I know that there are a lot of mmo's and they are very restricting to multiplayer. PLZ

I found out What Happened. for some reason the STW World Folder didnt have any worlds in it so i redownloaded it and transfered the worlds

I think a cool idea would be that you have to defend against invasions you know that you can't beat but you just have to survive until reinforcements arrive to save you. Similar to in the crimson outpost in the video where the character shoots the crimson dogs (wolfs? demonspawn? I dunno you tell me) with their pistol.

Invasions are definitely on our todo list!

One Small Request: I am very very happy to see this mod and I hope that do the multiplayer well but I would love if when you make the multiplayer to not restrict it to multiplayer or make it impossible to get to areas without other people :/.That is my Only Request that when you do it don't ruin it for people that like singleplayer (it being the main part of the game and how many people like to play it) as I know that there are a lot of mmo's and they are very restricting to multiplayer. PLZ

We agree! We'll be doing our best to ensure we don't restrict singeplayers.

I found out What Happened. for some reason the STW World Folder didnt have any worlds in it so i redownloaded it and transfered the worlds

Glad to hear that!

I think it would be pretty cool if you added (playable) races to the game like Goblins elves and stuff
and you can have stat bonuses and perks for the races :p This is just my opinion though

I think it would be pretty cool if you added (playable) races to the game like Goblins elves and stuff
and you can have stat bonuses and perks for the races :p This is just my opinion though
We probably won't be adding races and stat bonuses like that, but who's to say we won't change our minds later.

It's more so Steam can authenticate. Will help when we launch multiplayer servers, helps with patreon rewards, and also prevents piracy.

Nice... I buy the GoG version to get RID of stupid DRM restrictions and because I do the right thing to go for the no strings attached version (anything with DRM that _requires_ online. is bad m'kay?), I get kicked in the teeth.

This really makes me sad... I paid for the rightheous version and am willing to pay for this adventure mod (patreon takes paypal, does it not?)

Back
Top Bottom