Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

It's very rare you lose any actual gold upon death unless you're really being stupid... everybody I know dumps all their gold in a piggybank, lol.

I think the worst I ever lost was 10g because I had killed a couple mimics before dying.

I may or may not be one of those people who is of less than average intelligence when it comes to money management, lol.
[doublepost=1476235049,1476234976][/doublepost]
To be honest. Did you use any of the safes you found around all the towns? Those act just like piggybanks and you can store important stuff in them.

I know, I used that mostly just to argue a point, rather than actually having a problem with it.
[doublepost=1476235231][/doublepost]
Like what has been said. They plan to put the other ores in significantly dangerous (and lower, but they diddn't say this part) areas and try to add more restrictions so you have to work to avoid getting op gear right away. The ore grinding isn't even bad because it's...E x a c t l y the same feeling you'd get mining as the vanilla experience.

That's very good to hear, it should make mining a lot more fun for me in future.

I may or may not be one of those people who is of less than average intelligence when it comes to money management, lol.
[doublepost=1476235049,1476234976][/doublepost]

I know, I used that mostly just to argue a point, rather than actually having a problem with it.
[doublepost=1476235231][/doublepost]

That's very good to hear, it should make mining a lot more fun for me in future.
You have to remember that it's just in alpha. I doubt, like @DemiGreyPup™ said, it will all just be basic mines. You already have to go into Goblin worlds to get the highest tier atm. It could definitely use some tweaking to make it more interesting but at least it's not super grindy if you do it right.

You have to remember that it's just in alpha. I doubt, like @DemiGreyPup™ said, it will all just be basic mines. You already have to go into Goblin worlds to get the highest tier atm. It could definitely use some tweaking to make it more interesting but at least it's not super grindy if you do it right.

Indeed, the very fact that is in alpha and things will change is the whole reason I need to give my feedback in the first place.

It's good to know that things get better down the line, however. Haven't encountered a goblin world yet...

Indeed, the very fact that is in alpha and things will change is the whole reason I need to give my feedback in the first place.

It's good to know that things get better down the line, however. Haven't encountered a goblin world yet...
I'll tell you how if you don't mind spoilers and don't already know.
Sometime you may see in chat that a Biome Goblin has spawned. What you need to do is then look at the map and find where it's at. It will be some where near where you are. Find it and kill it (Careful, they run) and it will make a portal that you can push up on and go into a randomly generated world of that biome and find ores and mobs to fight. Crimson Goblins are the ones with the higher tier ores but Forest will still have all the way through gold I believe.

I'll tell you how if you don't mind spoilers and don't already know.
Sometime you may see in chat that a Biome Goblin has spawned. What you need to do is then look at the map and find where it's at. It will be some where near where you are. Find it and kill it (Careful, they run) and it will make a portal that you can push up on and go into a randomly generated world of that biome and find ores and mobs to fight. Crimson Goblins are the ones with the higher tier ores but Forest will still have all the way through gold I believe.

Good to know, thanks for the tip! Never would have even thought of using the map, since I would have assumed they'd just be like normal enemies.

There is no technical last one. You can do them in almost any order. You can press L and see if there is any in there you haven't done yet.
let me put it another way (since I am not near my computer) after the ghoul quest, can I continue my journey to the west?

So I played STW, I did the tutorial island and was going to Sivaiana or what it was called, the moment I touched the boat my game crashed and I got an error, now each time I try to join with that character I get the same error: http://prntscr.com/csojhg (sry, some parts of the error is in swedish)
The devs are aware of the issue, and a patch is being worked on. In the mean time try running with as little in the background as possible.

let me put it another way (since I am not near my computer) after the ghoul quest, can I continue my journey to the west?
Sadly not yet. You will have to head back to Sivania and do other quests there or take a boat to Odin's Fjord for the one quest there so far.

The devs are aware of the issue, and a patch is being worked on. In the mean time try running with as little in the background as possible.
I found a fix I think, I changed lighting to retro, joined the I could switch it back, idk if I have to do it the next time I wanna join, but if plp have the same problem say this to them ^^

If you hit the cultist archers and run away they despawn. I don't know if this was just my game but it left the devoters all helpless and easy to kill. The culstists in normal terraria don't despawn once you hit them and run.

"System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.Mount.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)"​

What does all that mean? What's the problem? Why won't it open? Pls help.

Back
Top Bottom