Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

I am on mac and I installed the mod, but when I tried to open the STW terraria.exe, it said this was not supported on mac. I tried opening terraria through steam,but it opened and closed. What is going on?
It sounds like the mod isn't installed correctly because on Mac you do not actually every open the STW Terraria.exe. Instead you will need to open the Terraria.app file by selecting Show Package Contents from the right click menu. From there you need to to go the Contents/MacOS/ folder where you can rename Terraria.exe to TerrariaVanilla.exe and copy in the STW Terraria.exe.

If you followed the rest of the instructions correctly all you need to do is launch Terraria like you normally do from Steam and STW will launch instead. Let me know if you need more help. :)

Is it really avaliable to all patrons? Even $1 patrons?
The MP beta is still in development. When it becomes available the first users to try it out will be our $3 Patrons and above.

Uh, I think I need a bit of help, i'm in the lost caverns in the odin's fjord mission and i'm at the ice door, it says i'm too weak to enter but i can't leave, can someone tell me what to do?

It sounds like the mod isn't installed correctly because on Mac you do not actually every open the STW Terraria.exe. Instead you will need to open the Terraria.app file by selecting Show Package Contents from the right click menu. From there you need to to go the Contents/MacOS/ folder where you can rename Terraria.exe to TerrariaVanilla.exe and copy in the STW Terraria.exe.

If you followed the rest of the instructions correctly all you need to do is launch Terraria like you normally do from Steam and STW will launch instead. Let me know if you need more help. :)

The MP beta is still in development. When it becomes available the first users to try it out will be our $3 Patrons and above.
I would like to ask, what does it mean that the two content folders will "merge". By me it only says stop the STW content folder from going into the MacOS/Content folder or replace the existing one. I tried to take out the original content one and put the stw one in but I go on steam, click play and terraria still opens and closes. What is going on??? I'll try one more time after this.

Excuse me, but is there any way to play this on 1.3.3? I did the stupid thing of not installing this before 1.3.3 came out, and my game auto-updated.
I know there probably is no way, because whenever I try to run Terraria (with all of the STW Player and World files in their correct places and the
content file in the steam folder, plus the Super Terraria World version of the .exe file there as well) it gives me an error message about a SystemNullReferenceException,
which claims that there is an "Object reference not set to an instance of an object", and I would assume this is because the files don't meld with 1.3.3,
but if this is the case, is there any way to revert back to 1.3.2 that anybody knows of? (I tried to use Game Launcher to downgrade, but it only gives
pre-1.3 update versions, and I need 1.3.2.

Uh, I think I need a bit of help, i'm in the lost caverns in the odin's fjord mission and i'm at the ice door, it says i'm too weak to enter but i can't leave, can someone tell me what to do?
There is some ice blocks on the left side of the door you came through. Attack them with a weapon. ;)

I would like to ask, what does it mean that the two content folders will "merge". By me it only says stop the STW content folder from going into the MacOS/Content folder or replace the existing one. I tried to take out the original content one and put the stw one in but I go on steam, click play and terraria still opens and closes. What is going on??? I'll try one more time after this.
Can you take screenshots? The folder titled Contents that holds the Terraria game assets should merge with the STW Contents folder that holds our game assets.

Is there a possibility that multiplayer mode will be introduced in the future?
This mod is awesome
Definitely!

20161021213513_1.jpg
20161021213526_1.jpg
my crafting lvl is 41 where are mats for ferrousanguis armor only found bars in room below forge am lost plz. point me in the right room/direction.
20161021212914_1.jpg
20161021213046_1.jpg

[doublepost=1477100662,1477100205][/doublepost]
2 chests is still not enough for anything...
There will need to be a lot more then 2 storage chests.
I've always felt that a dresser should count as a safe.

There's no bars for it, you need Iron Bars and the armor you get from examining the 3 bodies you need to burn for that quest (hence the level 8 crafting skill required). It also tells you Iron bars are needed, I just don't remember where it tells you that.

20161021215558_1_zps4v3ti7mc.jpg

There's no bars for it, you need Iron Bars and the armor you get from examining the 3 bodies you need to burn for that quest (hence the level 8 crafting skill required). It also tells you Iron bars are needed, I just don't remember where it tells you that.

20161021215558_1_zps4v3ti7mc.jpg
thx ill look into that
[doublepost=1477102033,1477101856][/doublepost]
thx ill look into that
i had gone back to chk bodies wow thx again wouldnt have tought of that without possibly stumbling onto that so yeah you saved me that ....who of thought chk the bodies duh this is an rpg...lol

Does any of you guys know any easy way of how to farm money? Because viking silver is so expensive XD I want to craft a frozen silver bow!

log out and go back in you'll respawn at last check point id say

Did u quote the rong message?
[doublepost=1477180226,1477180055][/doublepost]
Does any of you guys know any easy way of how to farm money? Because viking silver is so expensive XD I want to craft a frozen silver bow!

Try fishing and selling the fish the price isn't that bad or selling bars and ores that's what I did.

Money is easy in this game... the crystals you farm in the tutorial island sell for a ton of cash. Zone in, grab 10 (you won't be able to reach the top 2), then not only zone out of the cave but run all the way left to the boat back to the mainlands. The entire process of going back and forth is about a minute and will net you about 1.5 gold (the price for 10). Do this 5 times, won't take but 4 or 5 minutes, and 50 crystals sell for 8 gold.

Now, I hate exploits. I feel it's cheating, and thought long and hard about whether to share this or not, but have already discussed this exploit and was told it is going to be patched in the future. Essentially, it makes money a non-issue in the game as you can farm more than enough money to last the entire game (this includes viking bars for all the weapons and mirror, endless supply of bottles of water for potions, and fishing bait).

I decided to share since 1) it's being patched anyways, so hey, enjoy it while you can, and 2) the game is still in development, and currently, the viking quest is the last quest I've found in the game. At this point, having money won't actually make that much of a difference this early in the game...

Enjoy.

Money is easy in this game... the crystals you farm in the tutorial island sell for a ton of cash. Zone in, grab 10 (you won't be able to reach the top 2), then not only zone out of the cave but run all the way left to the boat back to the mainlands. The entire process of going back and forth is about a minute and will net you about 1.5 gold (the price for 10). Do this 5 times, won't take but 4 or 5 minutes, and 50 crystals sell for 8 gold.

Now, I hate exploits. I feel it's cheating, and thought long and hard about whether to share this or not, but have already discussed this exploit and was told it is going to be patched in the future. Essentially, it makes money a non-issue in the game as you can farm more than enough money to last the entire game (this includes viking bars for all the weapons and mirror, endless supply of bottles of water for potions, and fishing bait).

I decided to share since 1) it's being patched anyways, so hey, enjoy it while you can, and 2) the game is still in development, and currently, the viking quest is the last quest I've found in the game. At this point, having money won't actually make that much of a difference this early in the game...

Enjoy.
Thanks, so far I have farmed ice bats in the maze caves and got the sword and bow so far. I'll use these strategies to get the staff. And how do you get crimtane armor???? A guy posted some pictures up there /\ with him having crimtane.
|

i likely read one feed and mistakenly clicked reply to yours... yes
[doublepost=1477227085,1477226881][/doublepost]Lookin good cant wait for more
20161023084500_1.jpg

Thanks, so far I have farmed ice bats in the maze caves and got the sword and bow so far. I'll use these strategies to get the staff. And how do you get crimtane armor???? A guy posted some pictures up there /\ with him having crimtane.
|
You have to kill a biome goblin in ferrousanguis kingdom.

Back
Top Bottom