Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

I've reached the point after i did the quest for the ferrousanguis kingdom and I don't know how to get any farther.
I've done the quests for the viking, driad, miner. I've also completed the temple

i likely read one feed and mistakenly clicked reply to yours... yes
[doublepost=1477227085,1477226881][/doublepost]Lookin good cant wait for moreView attachment 144905
i can do you one better i just discover that if you mine a ton of obsideon theres armor and weopons to get that are even stronger
[doublepost=1477229678][/doublepost]
20161023093331_1.jpg

I've reached the point after i did the quest for the ferrousanguis kingdom and I don't know how to get any farther.
I've done the quests for the viking, driad, miner. I've also completed the temple
It's because there are no more quests. More quests will be added in future updates, but that's all there is for now

i havent investigated the green portal in town yet whats that about
[doublepost=1477249546,1477249394][/doublepost]
i can do you one better i just discover that if you mine a ton of obsideon theres armor and weopons to get that are even stronger
[doublepost=1477229678][/doublepost]View attachment 144906
20161023150418_1.jpg

[doublepost=1477249954][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1477249546,1477249394][/doublepost]

20161023150418_1.jpg
is that my privite idaho lol

Portal leads to a static instance that you can enter at will. You can build there, too. Rumor has it, you'll eventually be able to "visit" other peoples "worlds". There's also a blue portal towards the end of the quest-line (after you complete the lost merchant quest). Since you can build here, it's a good way to set up camp, dump you some crafting tables and such. There are anvils you can get (due to glitches that need patching) but no forges that I've found as of yet, so you're limited to what exactly you can do in the base, but hey, it's still in development so I'll gladly take it as it comes!! :)

This mod is damn promising boi. I'm glad this mod is getting a lot of publicity. I'd also play it right now, but I gotta get a new power supply before I can start appreciating this experience to the max potential.

found my first loading hick-up i was in the lost caverns and slayed an instance goblin semi froze while loading in....i say semi because it stopped loading but my comp. didn't freeze.
[doublepost=1477265871,1477265797][/doublepost]
Portal leads to a static instance that you can enter at will. You can build there, too. Rumor has it, you'll eventually be able to "visit" other peoples "worlds". There's also a blue portal towards the end of the quest-line (after you complete the lost merchant quest). Since you can build here, it's a good way to set up camp, dump you some crafting tables and such. There are anvils you can get (due to glitches that need patching) but no forges that I've found as of yet, so you're limited to what exactly you can do in the base, but hey, it's still in development so I'll gladly take it as it comes!! :)
sweet
[doublepost=1477265999][/doublepost]
found my first loading hick-up i was in the lost caverns and slayed an instance goblin semi froze while loading in....i say semi because it stopped loading but my comp. didn't freeze.
[doublepost=1477265871,1477265797][/doublepost]
sweet
i discoverd also that that portal is the same for all your char let my daughter play and she built a house in there already in her game and it was same house in my game so tha instance seems comp. bound like the world>
[doublepost=1477266314][/doublepost]
You have to kill a biome goblin in ferrousanguis kingdom.
mine obsidean for even stronger armor and weopons
i did it in an instance dungeon water on lava you know!

I not long finished all the available quests. Had a binge and even went as far as to make all the obsidian gear. Loving it so far too bad i have nothing else to do. But i did come across a message in game while testing limitations. Basically read that i had gained XP in a skill that doesn't exist and that i should contact developers about it so that i can gain levels. Not gonna specify what it was for spoilers but for clarification please get back to me.

I found a few hicks when testing limitations of the game.

1st was that while in an instance dungeon. I managed to make a wooden hammer. Found out that in game play that you can destroy background such as walls, fences, windows, sails. etc and even reshape blocks by hitting em.

2nd is that statues can spawn monsters and even items. I found a heart, star and bomb statue and they all spawn items. I managed to farm hard mode monsters. Medusa and unicorns in instant dungeon by placing statues where traps were located, then step on the switch. They don't drop items but they give but loads of exp.

3rd is that the dryad sells purification powder. For :red:s and giggles i went and purified all the corruption and crimson i could reach and it did not grow back.

4th is that i spawned over 200 bombs and went on a spree to see what i could blow up. Found that it does not blow up blocks but it does destroy back ground items like walls and fences. ( i blew up the pyramid base, the forest and the churches stained glass walls. I now have fancy background and windows for my house :p .)

5th is Quest item duplication. For example at the start of the game when i went to pick up the bow and arrows. I found out that if you don't have the item in question in your inventory, you can keep making it spawn until you place it in your inventory. I have 3000 fire arrows. The guy at the start i managed to farm a few potions of him by simply asking for some, dropping them then getting more.

I even went as far as to see if i could duplicate the bottle to make cloud in a bottle. I went in, grabbed a bottle, left, went to the nearest town with a safe or chest i could place items in, went back and it re spawned a bottle. I managed to do this for a few times and simply stacked them in the safe. I have 10 fully charged clouds in a bottle.

In the instance dungeons, ores seem to regenerate. I managed to make my own rare ore farm in one of those instance portals you use to make a house. I have a around 200 of each ore you can currently get within dungeons placed in it that i can mine, leave, come back and have most of it re spawn. That's how i made my obsidian gear and even made 5000 bullets and arrows.

6th was discovering the XP That doesn't exist.

7th, i managed to float over the big wall in the forest right after i got the leaf and even atop the part where the entrance was. There was sooooooo much blink root.

8th i killed the ice imp with a bomb

9th Tim the wizard spawned in an instance dungeon and i killed him. Along with a ruin wizard and lost girl. ( was pretty sure they only spawn hard mode but then i remember that i could also spawn and farm medusa and unicorn so....)

lastly i farmed the solders you can attack. They don't really fight back. You attack one in a group and only the one you attacked shouts at you. Should have it so that if you attack one that they all try to arrest you and if you kill one they come at you with deadly force.

Thanks for the link. I'll fill out a form (copy/paste)

Besides the whole finding heaps of bugs and exploits that i wanted to submit i really want that mystery exp for the skill that doesn't exist.

I not long finished all the available quests. Had a binge and even went as far as to make all the obsidian gear. Loving it so far too bad i have nothing else to do. But i did come across a message in game while testing limitations. Basically read that i had gained XP in a skill that doesn't exist and that i should contact developers about it so that i can gain levels. Not gonna specify what it was for spoilers but for clarification please get back to me.
How the heck do you make obsidian gear??? How do you get into instance dungeons??? I haven't really explored instances that much, so I don't really know.

How the heck do you make obsidian gear??? How do you get into instance dungeons??? I haven't really explored instances that much, so I don't really know.
Every so often a biome goblin will spawn near you - A message appears in the bottom left. Kill him to gain access to a instance world. If you find lava you can make obsidian with water.

didn't bother to read 40 pages. (Or the OP apparently) Am I the first person who found the corruption citadel in the lower mines. If not was I the first person who realized that the same pattern above the demon alter is in the crystallized church. Tim location revealed? above the cave in the forest there is a cave with a black area that is un-enterable that might be enterable soon. under the well there is a sign that says that there is an area that is being worked on. The fishing cave has an empty chest in it titled "for the one who has mastered the clouds." In the mine cart area of the cave there is a background tree with a chest under it that is not a trap. I do not know area names as of this moment so I might put more specific area definitions later.
suggestions. Allow us to mine fossils, the team "might" need to redesign the fossil area to do so. in a long off update there should be a grappling hook, this would need there to be invisible ceilings. It is incredibly hard to get enough money for the Viking silver blade, but I assume this will eventually work itself out. For the ice imp fight someone can cheese it by standing in a corner. (sorry for bad grammar) P.S. I hope my screenshots work.

Attachments

• 20161025064039_1.jpg
    20161025064039_1.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 261
  • 20161024205927_1.jpg
    20161024205927_1.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 380
  • 20161024201945_1.jpg
    20161024201945_1.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 289
  • 20161024203027_1.jpg
    20161024203027_1.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 287
  • 20161026190559_1.jpg
    20161026190559_1.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 311
  • 20161026200525_1.jpg
    20161026200525_1.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
didn't bother to read 40 pages. (Or the OP apparently) Am I the first person who found the corruption citadel in the lower mines. If not was I the first person who realized that the same pattern above the demon alter is in the crystallized church. Tim location revealed? above the cave in the forest there is a cave with a black area that is un-enterable that might be enterable soon. under the well there is a sign that says that there is an area that is being worked on. The fishing cave has an empty chest in it titled "for the one who has mastered the clouds." In the mine cart area of the cave there is a background tree with a chest under it that is not a trap. I do not know area names as of this moment so I might put more specific area definitions later.
suggestions. Allow us to mine fossils, the team "might" need to redesign the fossil area to do so. in a long off update there should be a grappling hook, this would need there to be invisible ceilings. It is incredibly hard to get enough money for the Viking silver blade, but I assume this will eventually work itself out. For the ice imp fight someone can cheese it by standing in a corner. (sorry for bad grammar) P.S. I hope my screenshots work.

You are the first person that I have seen point out the matching symbols from the church and the corruption citadel in the lower mines. ;)

Most of the other things you've mentioned are related to future updates as well.

There are no plans right now to allow fossils to be mined. We will have the grappling hook added eventually as a tool to use for dungeons most likely. To get money I suggest fishing in Sivania's Ocean. ;)

Thanks for the feedback!

thanks for the reply. The ingenuity by creating those symbols with mine cart track is amazing. The un-minable fossils were a bummer, but understandable. Glad the ice imp cheese is being worked on. Looking foreword to grappling hooks. I got the money by getting my mining level to 24. I loved the mod/adventure map keep it up!

thanks for the reply. The ingenuity by creating those symbols with mine cart track is amazing. The un-minable fossils were a bummer, but understandable. Glad the ice imp cheese is being worked on. Looking foreword to grappling hooks. I got the money by getting my mining level to 24. I loved the mod/adventure map keep it up!
Thanks and yeah when @Khaios first showed me the symbol I was jaw dropped, as always with his builds. :p

Back
Top Bottom