Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

When will the next update come out? I have been waiting for a while. :)
At the moment we are not working on singleplayer content. We are focused on getting everything working in multiplayer. We've had several private releases of STW where we test MP features with our Patrons. You can expect the next public release to be when we are ready to have a public beta of multiplayer. Currently no ETA - sorry :\.

Is this mod still being updated? I would love to see it be fully released and possibly have its on server.
Definitely! We've been having private multiplayer tests a couple times each month for the past few months now. Once we finish our private testing we'll open it up to a public test.

We often have the most up-to-date information on our twitter: https://twitter.com/TerrariaMod

Last edited:
Hi guys i downloaded this Mod yesterday and now i am on a fortress i have to craft an Ferrousanguis armor but the npc give me just one item and i dont know what to do i go to an anvil and nothings appears

Hi guys i downloaded this Mod yesterday and now i am on a fortress i have to craft an Ferrousanguis armor but the npc give me just one item and i dont know what to do i go to an anvil and nothings appears
The armor is a bonus for completing the quest. You can get pieces from each guard you burn.

To use the anvil in the fortress you'll need to complete the quest first. Then use some iron bars with the broken armor at any anvil.

Cheers!

Since there's a new Terraria update, I presume we can't use this mod until it's been updated to work with the new patch?

I only just found out about the mod today, fresh installed it with the Windows installer, got this error.

9c0dbd3914.png

Since there's a new Terraria update, I presume we can't use this mod until it's been updated to work with the new patch?

I only just found out about the mod today, fresh installed it with the Windows installer, got this error.

9c0dbd3914.png
Yup, looks like 1.3.5 broke STW.

We'll be getting out a patched version shortly that will allow STW to be played again. It won't have all of the 1.3.5 features at first though.

so i just downloaded the files and placed them in the correct files but my game won't open?? i play on mac
STW broke with the newest release of Terraria.

We're working on updating STW to be based off of Terraria 1.3.5 to fix this.

Sorry!

When is STW(Super Terraria World) Avalible For 1.3.5?:confused: The trailer got me pumped! Please message me when its released for 1.3.5, maybe Im mistaken and its released,Im not sure but here is a picture of what i get for trying to play STW(Super Terraria World) on 1.3.5, Im not sure if its a bug, but this is what I get, I hope someone reply to me.
Terraria STW.PNG

When is STW(Super Terraria World) Avalible For 1.3.5?:confused: The trailer got me pumped! Please message me when its released for 1.3.5, maybe Im mistaken and its released,Im not sure but here is a picture of what i get for trying to play STW(Super Terraria World) on 1.3.5, Im not sure if its a bug, but this is what I get, I hope someone reply to me.View attachment 167568
Yeah, 1.3.5 is still broken.

Wow, the same question as me two times in a row.

People are dumb sometimes.
Nah, there's no reason to be rude like this. If you don't have anything nice to say, just don't post. There are a lot of duplicate questions, sometimes people don't see the info. Just have patience and move on.

Any idea when the update for STW will be arriving? I've known about the mod for a little while now and just finally got around to downloading it today only for it to be gimped by an official update. Even conjecture on a time frame for functionality would be lovely if you have any idea.

Any idea when the update for STW will be arriving? I've known about the mod for a little while now and just finally got around to downloading it today only for it to be gimped by an official update. Even conjecture on a time frame for functionality would be lovely if you have any idea.
Both tShock and tModloader have been pretty severely broken by the update - hopefully we won't have the same issues but at this point it is hard to tell.
Time frames are usually quite hard to estimate, as all of us work in our free time which can vary quite a lot from day to day.

Time frames are usually quite hard to estimate, as all of us work in our free time which can vary quite a lot from day to day.

Ah alright, just figured I would give it an ask. Hopefully the fix isn't too bad for all of you, coding irritates me to no end so you're already doing a swell job in my book.

I have an idea for the summor-problem. Would it be cool to have 2 types of metal staffs:
1. A staff that summons a little knight (with gravity) with does slow but powerfull attacks.
2. A staff that summons a drone (or something like that) that can fly and does quick low damage attacks.
Anything you like?

Back
Top Bottom