Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Last edited:
when will it support 1.3.5
Our main focus right now is bringing MP back up to where it was before 1.3.5 was released. This porting also included a complete code refactor. Progress is coming along, but no date for when it will be fully ported over to 1.3.5.

If you're looking to play STW you can by obtaining a downgraded version of Terraria:
1. - Open this link: steam://open/console. This should open the steam console.
2. - Paste in the following commands depending on your OS:
Linux: download_depot 105600 105602 1724598424009969555
Mac: download_depot 105600 105603 5456929779685479800
Windows: download_depot 105600 105601 7118084600027986257​
3. - Wait. This download can take a while as it's throttled by steam, and there is no progress bar to keep track.
4. - Eventually you will see "depot download complete" followed by a path. Copy this path into the 'Terraria Files Location' textbox in the automated installer.
OR manually install the latest STW to this directory.​
5. - Run Terraria.exe in the depot download folder.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Hello, I'm kinda new and wondering, if you have T-mod loader installed, would you have to uninstall it to play this mod/map? If anyone could help that would be awesome.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm kinda new and wondering, if you have T-mod loader installed, would you have to uninstall it to play this mod/map? If anyone could help that would be awesome.
Normally, yes. However, the port to 1.3.5 isn't finished, so if you look the post above it will explain how to install it, which is separate from Tmodloader.

Normally, yes. However, the port to 1.3.5 isn't finished, so if you look the post above it will explain how to install it, which is separate from Tmodloader.
So should I uninstall T-mod loader? (I think you literally just said you had to, but just making sure)

I got a small idea,tbh i think the level system of STW,is very interesting,i think people will love it if it would be a tmod mod,when i talk about level,i talk about level restrictions,it will encourage exploration alot

I got a small idea,tbh i think the level system of STW,is very interesting,i think people will love it if it would be a tmod mod,when i talk about level,i talk about level restrictions,it will encourage exploration alot
We have to plans to make this with TModloader as it doesn't support a lot of the things we want to do.

could you please tell me how to put the skill things on the top right of my screen and not directly on my hotbar?
thank you

Back
Top Bottom