Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Oh but could you please add a content update? Like with more story and items?
We will in due course. However, as it is, the game will not run on 1.3.5 at all. Can't make new content when it doesn't run.
Multiplayer is also taking priority as the sooner we do it, the easier it is to do as there is less content to port over to the new MMO version of STW.

When do you guys expect to have 1.3.5 support out? Really love this project and I played it a while ago but now I can't downgrade Terraria so I'm really hoping it gets out soon! Just don't overwork yourself!:p

When do you guys expect to have 1.3.5 support out? Really love this project and I played it a while ago but now I can't downgrade Terraria so I'm really hoping it gets out soon! Just don't overwork yourself!:p
Not estimate yet on when we'll have a public version available for everyone to play - sorry!

Our main focus is on refactoring our code which is going very well, and also multiplayer support. Hope to share some more news about both soon!

I keep on getting an error of Graphics card not suitable can not create a graphics device. Then another error i get is the classic "Terraria has stopped working" please help this is an amazing mod that has a lot of potential with error reporters and players helping out.

I keep on getting an error of Graphics card not suitable can not create a graphics device. Then another error i get is the classic "Terraria has stopped working" please help this is an amazing mod that has a lot of potential with error reporters and players helping out.
There's a special protocol needed to get STW to work with 1.3.5 - I recommend you hop on our discord server so we can help you out properly; debugging installations via TCF isn't viable.

I followed the process to convert to 1.3.4.4 on your thread and then installed it on that directory, i played it with steam running and i get the error.

I tried to download the mod, but I keep getting this error when it tries to open up and play:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.Main.DrawMenu(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Hostldle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.Onldle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RuneOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Applicationldle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoldle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtrdwComponentID, Int32, Int32 reason, Int32pvloopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopnner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameRunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

The splash screen will fade in, and then fade out, and it will just crash, and have this error show up.
Any ideas?

I tried to download the mod, but I keep getting this error when it tries to open up and play:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.Main.DrawMenu(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Hostldle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.Onldle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RuneOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Applicationldle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoldle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtrdwComponentID, Int32, Int32 reason, Int32pvloopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopnner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameRunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

The splash screen will fade in, and then fade out, and it will just crash, and have this error show up.
Any ideas?
Did you follow the special 1.3.5 install instructions?

Back
Top Bottom