Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

any chance of updating this 1.3.5? I really don't want to go through the process of downgrading my terraria files simply to play a single mod

any chance of updating this 1.3.5? I really don't want to go through the process of downgrading my terraria files simply to play a single mod
The new multiplayer alpha is on 1.3.5 but we're holding off on releasing that until Multiplayer is finished; we don't plan any more work on the single player version as it will be removed as soon as MP comes out. Apologies for the wait.

I'm assuming the multiplayer can be played alone/offline, kinda like Starbound, then?
Afraid not, it will function as a full MMORPG - in the same way you cannot play WOW or Runescape offline.
You will be able to play alone though.

I am but it tells me to launch the game through steam
[doublepost=1522017553,1522017536][/doublepost]
it just tells me to launch through steam
Sounds like we need to walk you through the installation process which is a bit of a pain via forum. Mind hopping on to our discord?

I am having some troubles downloading this mod, I have tried downloading it many times and when I try to launch the game through steam it says "System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'InitSafe' in DLL 'CSteamworks'." And then a bit of stuff after that. I don't know why it says this though because I have bought the game so if anyone knows the answer to this problem please help me because I really want to play this mod. Thanks

I am having some troubles downloading this mod, I have tried downloading it many times and when I try to launch the game through steam it says "System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'InitSafe' in DLL 'CSteamworks'." And then a bit of stuff after that. I don't know why it says this though because I have bought the game so if anyone knows the answer to this problem please help me because I really want to play this mod. Thanks
Make sure you're using the latest set of installation instructions; they should mention doing a depot download.

Back
Top Bottom