Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Yeah I'm getting the same one. At first I thought it was because the servers were down, and it said they were offline, but now it says they're back on and it's still happening.

My monitor only supports up to 1024x768, because of which i can't even see the PLAY button. Is there any way to overcome that?

So I kinda f'd up and typed my steampassword wrong too many times. That was two days ago. And today it still says "There have been too many login failures from your network in a short time period. Please wait and try again later." What can I do?

Open Beta Update #1 - February 4th, 2019

Hey guys, we can’t thank you all enough for your amazing support throughout these first few days! We know it’s been a bit of a rough start, but your commitment to playing (even through insufferable conditions) is incredible. So far we’ve had over 1800 players created - nearly 30 times more than our previous high - rack up over 90 days of play time.

We thank you once again for being incredibly patient with us as we sort out these latency issues. Over the past two days we’ve made several improvements to our packet architecture, and identified several more improvements we’ll be rolling out over the next week. Starting with a new update available now to download via the launcher.

Unfortunately because of these issues, we will be conducting a reset in the near future after we stabilize the servers. We understand the frustration that come with frequent resets, but we hope that the improved experience will more than make up for it. We will let you know when the reset will take place at the earliest opportunity.

Thank you for all your support and excitement,

The Super Terraria World Team

The admins of this Server can go :red: themselves... Seriously I simply speak my Mind and therefore I'm uncivilized... And thats a reason to ban me.... Ya :red: you and your Game.

After I left the ship and began to mine copper, my pickaxe broke. At first, I didn’t understand what needed to be done and by mistake I threw it out. I took a new one in the ship and from now on I could not break the pickaxe to continue completing quests. Just stuck in place
(I apologize for the translation, if that)

The admins of this Server can go :red: themselves... Seriously I simply speak my Mind and therefore I'm uncivilized... And thats a reason to ban me.... Ya :red: you and your Game.

^^
This post does not give me confidence that you "spoke your mind" in any reasonable manner and if you talked like this on my server I probably would have at least given you a warning.

how to uninstall the launcher?
The same way you uninstall any other program, from your start menu or control panel :)

So I just got the mods, installed it from the launcher and I get this
DKp7AHd.png
Mind if I ask what could cause this?
Tried to reinstall and it didn't worked.
View attachment 216419

I keep getting this error. What should i do?
Yeah I'm getting the same one. At first I thought it was because the servers were down, and it said they were offline, but now it says they're back on and it's still happening.
The servers have been pretty unstable atm, most of the time if you persist through these screens you should get in eventually. Feel free to hop into discord if you want some more personal/detailed support - TCF really isn't a good platform for it. (https://discord.gg/YG3Brxx)

so when will the europe servers be out
EU servers will happen as an when we can afford them from our Patreon donations and there is enough time and demand to implement them; there's no real timeframe on it at the moment.

my launcher doesn't go to the right , i think the update button is there but there is no rolling bar thingView attachment 216418
My monitor only supports up to 1024x768, because of which i can't even see the PLAY button. Is there any way to overcome that?
I've just finished writing a fix for this, an update will be out soon causing the launcher to be resized with a scrollbar on small resolutions!

My "play" button is gray in color and won't let me select it.
  • If you do not have Terraria installed to the standard path (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria) ensure that the Launcher has the correct path input in the 'Terraria Game Files' section of the settings
  • If you do not use the standard Terraria saves path (C:\Users\<user>\Documents\My Games\Terraria) ensure that the Launcher has the correct path input in the 'Terraria Save Files' section of the settings
If that does not work, please join our discord server (https://discord.gg/YG3Brxx) and share:
  • A screenshot of your settings page in the launcher
  • A screenshot of your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria folder (or equivalent)
  • A screenshot of your C:\Users\<user>\Documents\My Games\Terraria folder (or equivalent)

So I kinda f'd up and typed my steampassword wrong too many times. That was two days ago. And today it still says "There have been too many login failures from your network in a short time period. Please wait and try again later." What can I do?
That's an issue with Steam not STW I'm afraid we cannot help you.

@KingXaldin

It is unacceptable to call out other members and tell them to "go :red: themselves".

Whatever happened in the Discord server needs to stay on the Discord server and not be brought here. On these Forums, we require members to treat each other with mutual respect at all times, regardless of who may've started a conflict. If you cannot get along with certain members, you are best off using the "ignore" function so that you do not see the content of these members.

After I left the ship and began to mine copper, my pickaxe broke. At first, I didn’t understand what needed to be done and by mistake I threw it out. I took a new one in the ship and from now on I could not break the pickaxe to continue completing quests. Just stuck in place
(I apologize for the translation, if that)
You can reset you character via the hero menu.

@KingXaldin

It is unacceptable to call out other members and tell them to "go :red: themselves".

Whatever happened in the Discord server needs to stay on the Discord server and not be brought here. On these Forums, we require members to treat each other with mutual respect at all times, regardless of who may've started a conflict. If you cannot get along with certain members, you are best off using the "ignore" function so that you do not see the content of these members.

The "Ignore" Function can only be used if one is still in the chat. Also I only came on here because I couldn't reply on Discord.... Look... I got mad cause some kid butted into a conversation between an Admin and I and told me to Shut my Mouth. (The Kid did this not the Admin) And apparently telling Kid to shut his mouth is "Uncivil" after he said the same to me.... So then I was removed... I don't see how that was Uncivil. So yes... I came on here and said he can "go :red: themselves". Not like I could say anything else anywhere else...

The "Ignore" Function can only be used if one is still in the chat. Also I only came on here because I couldn't reply on Discord.... Look... I got mad cause some kid butted into a conversation between an Admin and I and told me to Shut my Mouth. (The Kid did this not the Admin) And apparently telling Kid to shut his mouth is "Uncivil"

I was referring to the ignore function on these Forums.

after he said the same to me.... So then I was removed... I don't see how that was Uncivil. So yes... I came on here and said he can "go :red: themselves". Not like I could say anything else anywhere else...

These Forums are still not an appropriate place to take issues that happened on Discord either. We don't know the full details of what happened on the Discord Server, and it isn't something we can help with since we (the Forum Staff) can only control and deal with what happens on these Forums. The best way to try and get a potential resolution is to appeal politely to the Server Staff of the Discord you were on. If it's through a Discord DM or PM here if the Server Staff members have accounts here. The Forum rules still take effect in Private Messages on this site. I can't say if they will accept an appeal or not, but venting about it on a public thread and throwing public accusations won't be acceptable here and may result in account action. It is better to appeal to a Server Admin privately than to make public accusations.

If you have more concerns about this, you can send me a PM and we can talk about it more there. This topic is to be dropped on this Thread and not discussed further here.

I was referring to the ignore function on these Forums.

These Forums are still not an appropriate place to take issues that happened on Discord either. We don't know the full details of what happened on the Discord Server, and it isn't something we can help with since we (the Forum Staff) can only control and deal with what happens on these Forums. The best way to try and get a potential resolution is to appeal politely to the Server Staff of the Discord you were on. If it's through a Discord DM or PM here if the Server Staff members have accounts here. The Forum rules still take effect in Private Messages on this site. I can't say if they will accept an appeal or not, but venting about it on a public thread and throwing public accusations won't be acceptable here and may result in account action. It is better to appeal to a Server Admin privately than to make public accusations.

If you have more concerns about this, you can send me a PM and we can talk about it more there. This topic is to be dropped on this Thread and not discussed further here.

No offence.. But I don't think you know how Discord works.. I can't Pm someone on Discord if I'm not in a discord that they are also in. As for PMing the staff here. I only know of One... Admin: Darthmorf. Which is the Admin that banned me.. So honestly even if I were to Appeal. I wouldn't do no good.

Also you mentioned Forum Rules? I have checked. There doesn't seem to be any Public place to view said rules..

No offence.. But I don't think you know how Discord works.. I can't Pm someone on Discord if I'm not in a discord that they are also in. As for PMing the staff here. I only know of One... Admin: Darthmorf. Which is the Admin that banned me.. So honestly even if I were to Appeal. I wouldn't do no good.

Also you mentioned Forum Rules? I have checked. There doesn't seem to be any Public place to view said rules..

Pretty sure its in introductions i think..

Hmm so it... Rather stupid placement of the Rules... Should probably put at the Front page of the Forums.... Like they did with the Social Group Rules...

The Forum Rules are linked in my signature below as one of the places. It is also under the News, Announcements & Resources category on the Forum list.

Unfortunately I didn't know that aspect about Discord.

Because you continued to post about this topic in this Thread after I asked you to stop, you have been restricted from replying further here. From my previous post, if you want to discuss it further, it should be done in a PM with myself or another Staff member. This Thread shouldn't be further derailed.

Me: Should I install it to play or Should I not, should I install it and play or should I not, should I install it to play or should i not..

Back
Top Bottom