Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

XUv06ff.png

August 23rd, 2019

Greetings Super Terrarians!

We hope your sea legs are ready, as this week, the Viking is giving you a chance to embark on his mighty vessel.

With enough progress in Miki's Delivery Service, he'll be happy to cart you from the far eastern edge of Sivania all the way to the Desert Outpost and back again.
And for the really brave among you, he'll take you to a sneak peak of his home land, where adventure is sure to await in future updates!

Have fun zipping around Sivania, and try not to slip on the ice - it wouldn't reflect well on you!

- The Super Terraria World Team

Firstly, I found out I was banned from the discord, was it because my name? I wasnt able to ever join it even, Secondly, when I bought the viking helmet from the vikings it took my money but didnt give me the helmet.

Firstly, I found out I was banned from the discord, was it because my name? I wasnt able to ever join it even, Secondly, when I bought the viking helmet from the vikings it took my money but didnt give me the helmet.
Please feel free to dm me on discord (darthmorf#5524) if you wish to discuss this.

Im soo Dumb legit been trying to download it for 2 hours , so i thought maybe i should sign in , so i did.......... then the download link worked perfectly ................... its 3:40am ..... :) is this even how you comment ...idk

Im soo Dumb legit been trying to download it for 2 hours , so i thought maybe i should sign in , so i did.......... then the download link worked perfectly ................... its 3:40am ..... :) is this even how you comment ...idk
If it makes you feel better, it's actually not your fault! The download think was recently updated. When that happened only the text was updated not the actual link though and so it was giving an error. I just recently fixed it since someone on our Discord server brought it to my attention :confused:

so i got some recommendations, obviously not fully expecting them to be added, but if this is going for a true rpg style, a skills system could be good, be it binding to items, or maybe something like runes that you equip in accessory slot to give the skills, possibly even enchanting skills onto weapons, a skills/ability system could be a really good idea for this.

so i got some recommendations, obviously not fully expecting them to be added, but if this is going for a true rpg style, a skills system could be good, be it binding to items, or maybe something like runes that you equip in accessory slot to give the skills, possibly even enchanting skills onto weapons, a skills/ability system could be a really good idea for this.
We already have a chemistry skill tree, I personally would like to see this expanded into more classes and areas, but we will see what the future holds :)

QOKui59.png

September 6th, 2019

The Viking in Sivania opened his vessel to travels, and sure enough trouble ensued!
This week's release sees the much anticipated and first new quest since the Open Beta launch, Frozen Mirror on the Wall!

Frozen Mirror on the Wall will have you exploring the Lost Cavern's of Odin's Fjord in search of a merchant who has gone missing.
Will you be able to track him down without getting lost in the process?
Adventures be warned, the Viking won't just let a fresh adventure enter the Caverns - you'll need to train your skills to prove you are up for the challenge!

We know it's been a long time coming for a new quest, so make your way to Odin's Fjord and go exploring!

Quest Requirements
Level 15 in Crafting
Level 15 in either Melee, Ranged, or Magic

jXzsJbn.png

September 20th, 2019

After the big release of Odin's Fjord and Frozen Mirror on the Wall, we decided to take some time and go through reported bugs!
That's right, this week sees a handful of bugs squashed that you've reported!
In addition to this we've also made a small quality of life update for those that enjoy fishing - stackable fish!
At the moment we feel that it's better to allow for fish to stack, than do burden you with inventory management - thanks for the suggestions.

We've also got some more work in the pipeline that we'll hope to be rolling out in the next update, something you've all pointed out that needs fixed.
And if the release wasn't enough to excite you, today is our 5th anniversary of first posting the idea of Super Terraria World on the Terraria Community Forums!
It's hard to believe for the whole team that five years have past since this project has started.
We want to thank those of you that have been along for the ride with us, the support from the community is what really helps drive us to continue.

Here's to the next five years of STW!

Bug Fixes / Changes

* Updated a message during Frozen Mirror on the Wall to help improve the flow of the quest
* Players will no longer receive duplicate items during a quest step in Frozen Mirror on the Wall
* Disabled Smart Cursor
* Fixed an issue that prevented items from being obtain from tiles via right click
* Updated existing and added missing tooltips for potions
* Fry tier fish will no longer be removed from the players inventory when logging out
* Increased the max stack of fish from 1 to 999

And a special thank you to @Akuma for the banner art this week!

JHXE14u.png

Release 0.4.1.0

October 4th, 2019

For awhile now, when you went exploring, took a break, and came back, you found your map to have been reset.
This has been quite frustrating for everyone, so with this release we decided to tackle this challenge!
That means, from now on, the areas you explore will persist between your play sessions.

We've also taken this as an opportunity to update the map reveal logic.
No longer will the map reveal a small area around you, but instead a whole area that you enter!
This new logic also allows for new mechanics that could trigger the reveal of an area or not reveal parts of the map at all!

We hope that you all enjoy this update as much as we do!

Bug Fixes / Changes

* Fixed a bug that allowed for Gold Pickaxes to be easily obtained.

I've just tried out a new super Terraria release. It is really very exciting. Wondering whether there will be hardcore bosses or quests which will require a team to complete? :D

onWW9AL.png

October 17th, 2019

Autumn has arrived and that means it's time to start raking in the updates.
As you might be aware, last update we changed how minimaps were revealed, and while the
update was well received, sections of the minimap were awkwardly revealed as you explored.

In this week's update we taken the time improve upon the reveal logic of the minimap!
From now on, only the areas that you can actually explore will reveal when you unlock that section.

Make sure to let us know if you like the improvements!

Bug Fixes / Changes

* Fixed an area in Sivania that didn't reveal correctly

I've just tried out a new super Terraria release. It is really very exciting. Wondering whether there will be hardcore bosses or quests which will require a team to complete? :D
Glad you're enjoying the game! We are still working on early game content, but the plan is to include the hard mode bosses eventually too. Since STW is an MMO we want to also implement future quests that allow you to complete them with your friends or a team. :)

now I have found the luancher and updated it. says theres 0 activity???? is the game only available to play during certain times? i remember loving this game early on. am hoping for a repeat performance

Sometimes there are just zero players online, the servers however are up 24/7. Hop on in if you haven't already. Do let us know what you think!

zkQXk2C.png

December 07th, 2019

Last month we were not able to bring you any updates, but that is because we were hard at
work on providing one of the most requested quality of life updates and also STW's first
group boss fight!

So, to kick off the start of the holiday season we proud to introduce the mirror teleport
network! Starting with just three locations, with more to come as the world expands,
you'll be able to find in game new mirror tiles hanging on walls. When you find one of
these mirrors you'll be able to instantly teleport to it via the Ice Mirror item!
There are currently two mirrors in Sivania and one in Odin's Fjord.

For those of you that have completed the quest Frozen Mirror on the Wall, you'll now be
able to craft at the Frozen Anvil an Ice Mirror when bring an Ice Crystal and two
Viking Silver Bars. Upon crafting this, you'll have ten charges. When you run out of
charges you'll need to obtain another Ice Crystal and bring that to the Frozen Anvil
with your Uncharged Ice Mirror to recharge it.

Our next update this release is the introduction of STW's very first group boss fight!
After completing Frozen Mirror on the Wall, players will be able to return to the Ice
Imp's lair. This time however, the fight is not instanced to the player! Everyone who
enters the lair before the Imp spawns will have a chance at defeating this cool foe.
Be prepared though, the Ice Imp has learned a few new tricks since he was defeated
during the quest. You'll have to endure new attacks and witness his ability to
strengthen himself based on the number of players in the event!

A new fight wouldn't be complete without the chance of some awesome new loot! In addition
to dropping regular Ice Crystals, you'll find that he has some new types of Ice Crystals
that he can drop too! You'll be able to use these special Ice Crystals plus a normal
Ice Crystal and some Viking Silver to craft some new Silver Ice Weapons!

We really appreciate how patient everyone has been as we worked on this update. Even
without any release last month, we still had a great number of players enjoying STW
and that motivates us to release event greater content like this!

We hope you find this update exciting and fun as we continue to bring you a unique
experience to the game we all love.

Additional Bug Fixes / Changes

* Updated crafting recipe for Silver Ice Sword
* Fixed an issue that allows obtaining extra quest items via your bank
* Boomerangs will no longer multi-hit an enemy when they return
* Item Frames will no longer consume items
* Frozen campfires no longer heal players
* The ice floors in the Frozen Imp's lair will no longer break
* Frozen Merchant will only face one direction

A special thank you to @Chi Ken for the new sprites in this update!

Last edited:
So i just recently downloaded this mod and it says ferrousanguis is getting redesigned and i cant enter this area could someone please tell me when it will be completed

Back
Top Bottom