Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Sorry, ¿Is this a Standalone Mod? ¿or Does require tAPI or TConfig?

As Airborn has said this is going to be standalone mod. We will be providing you with the custom Terraria client just like NTerraria does. You will need to have owned a valid copy of Terraria to play. The mod is also going to be compatible with our moded TShock servers.

Last edited:
It's been a little while since we've had an update and that's because @CursedMoose and I were busy implementing the Chemistry skill! This vital skills has a lot of changes compared to normal potion crafting in Terraria. We don't want to give away everything just yet, but I definitely want to share with you a few screenshots!

Chemistry Skill:
cRm9e72.png

Here you can see the chemistry skill Icon/stats and also the new Hero menu button at the bottom of the screen.

Hero Menu:
96KMgcj.png

Clicking the Hero button in the bottom of the screen will bring up the Hero Menu. Currently we only have the Chemistry category implemented, but other useful information about your hero will be here.

Tier 1 Potions:
fkxfzXU.png

All potions are locked and need to be unlocked. If you hover over that potion's Icon you will see useful information.

Unlock Points:
XCgHIrG.png

Every two levels you will earn a point to unlock a potion of your choice. Unlocked potions remain lit which can be seen here with the Ironskin Potion.

Unlocked Potions:
7KlWZ9Q.png

Unlocked potions have a different description as well.

Hope you enjoy these screenshots, and thank you for being patient with this mod; we really are trying to bring something impressive, new, and fun to how people play Terraria. :)

Last edited:
Hope you enjoy these screenshots, and thank you for being patient with this mod; we really are trying to bring something impressive, new, and fun to how people play Terraria.
Well you impress me sir . I like it . Pfff idk what to say other than its cool and i cant wait for it.

Well you impress me sir . I like it . Pfff idk what to say other than its cool and i cant wait for it.
Glad to hear that! We will try to continue to impress!

I am always available to help out with any code! This project still looks amazing, can't wait for release.
As always, thank you for the offer. You are definitely on the top of the list for potential coders if we decide to bring some other coders on board.

im so pretty excited for play that
Great!

I'm excited!
Glad to hear that! :)

I've also updated the first post with the screenshots.

Last edited:
I have not enogh time to be in the closed beta, thats why I didn't apply, but I am looking forward for the open beta or final release of the mod.
I hope that there will be enough gamers, so it really feals like a mmorpg. ;)

Any date for an open beta yet?
Or do you still need beta testers? I may know someone who could beta test...

I have not enogh time to be in the closed beta, thats why I didn't apply, but I am looking forward for the open beta or final release of the mod.
I hope that there will be enough gamers, so it really feals like a mmorpg. ;)
It seems a lot of people are interested in the mod, so we just need to deliver something great and I am sure we'll see a lot of players online. :)

Any date for an open beta yet?
Or do you still need beta testers? I may know someone who could beta test...
No date on open beta, we haven't started looking into closed beta participants yet either. We pushed back our alpha testing after we conducted some internal testing and realized we were not ready. Development is always making progress though, so we'll hope to see news about a new test stage soon!

I'd like to announce that @Jestex will be helping the project now by providing us with new sprites for new items/NPCs/Mobs/Bosses/Icons. I've already added some of the new arrows to the first page, so please go check out his great work!

are you still looking for people to help making the worlds?
also, sorry for not reading all 6 pages, but what size will the individual worlds be?

Is it possible to go from one world to another underground as well? that would be awesome.

are you still looking for people to help making the worlds?
also, sorry for not reading all 6 pages, but what size will the individual worlds be?

Is it possible to go from one world to another underground as well? that would be awesome.

I'm going to call @oSIVo to answer the first question, but I believe that we can always use help on making the worlds because they are huge projects that take a lot of time. Please start a conversation with Siv and myself with some screenshots of builds you have done so we can see if your style and skills can fit in with what we need.

Also we are currently making the first world a Large world. Other worlds could be smaller depending on what they are used for. In fact one of our Worlds we will be using for a quest series is probably going to be small/Med.

It is possible to go from one world to another underground ;)

How to apply to beta test?

I'd love to help in any way possible. This will be big.

Glad to hear that you are excited about helping out! Currently we are not in the beta testing phase yet, so there is no application process. Keep an eye on this thread for future discussions about the beta.

Back
Top Bottom