Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Sorry, I'm not exactly sure I understand your question. What are you asking about? Skills do not regenerate and in fact I'm not sure what you mean by that.

I'm teach skills Lesser Regeneration Potion, but I'm not sure if it works. He work or not? Sorry my english is bad.

I'm teach skills Lesser Regeneration Potion, but I'm not sure if it works. He work or not? Sorry my english is bad.
I understand now. You unlocked the ability to make the Lesser Regen Potion. You can now craft Lesser Regen Potions - it is not a skill. All buff potions must be unlocked.

January 24th 2016
I'm very happy to announce the next version of STW is available to download! There is a ton of great stuff in this release like the new Quest Indication System, Mining and crafting rework, and a fun new buff! There are of course a great amount of bug fixes, but that's not all! The big highlight of this release is the amount of updates done to the Sivania Map! @Khaios has done the following for us:
  • Gave the Guide a brand new shack!
  • Updated the Mushroom Cave.
  • Updated the Bait Shoppe and underground lake.
  • The Mining Village has been given a fresh new look that will make anyone want to just hang out there.
  • A HUGE mine system has been added below the Mining Village and connects all the way to the Eastern side of Sivania. In the mine you'll find over 129 minable ore nodes! That's right 129 ore nodes that will replenish over time. You will also notice that there are several background tunnels. These tunnels can be 'entered' by pressing UP.
To see some screenshots of the items mentioned above check out this thread.

There really has never been a better time to jump on into STW. New players and veteran players will find a brand new adventure awaiting for them as they explore mines of Sivania!

You can view the complete changelog below:
Code:
********************** Version 1.7a **********************
    * ~!!!~  Sivania map has been drastically updated:
             * New Shack for the Guide.
             * Updated Mushroom Cave.
             * Updated Bait Shoppe and underground lake.
             * Mining Village has expanding and looks
               absolutely fantastic!
             * Huge underground mine system below the
               Mining Village and Eastern end of Sivania.
               Press UP to 'enter' background tunnels.
             * There are now 129 ore nodes that can be
               mined!! Note - Copper through Platinum.

* ~NEW~  Quest Indication System: A blue exclamation
             mark will now always be above the starting
             point of a quest, whether that is an NPC or
             static location. The exclamation point will
             also move around to points of interest as
             progress is made in the quest.

* ~!!!~  Pickaxe, Mining, and Crafting Updates:
             * XP Gains for mining have been boosted by
               about 50%.
             * Number of bars required to make a full
               armor set (helm, chest, boots) has been
               reduced from 45 to 35.
             * A new and more flexible mining/pickaxe
               power logic has been implemented.

* Osono now sells a wide variety of pastries
      and breads.

* Sugar Rush Buff gained when eating pastires sold
      by Osono. Buff details: Lower jump, auto jump,
      and increase walking speed.

* Minecart Madness quest was updated: Need to place
      5 instead of 4 minecart tracks and mine 20 instead
      of 5 stone tiles. Note - this only effects players
      created after this release.

* Broad Swords should no longer show up as Barbaric
      in the crafting menu.

* Slime King no longer spawns randomly.

* Presents and Goodie Bags do not drop randomly from
      enemies.

* Phoenix Blaster is now craftable.

* Dirt is no longer minable.

* Fixed a bug that caused the Upset Nimbus to not
      spawn when you mined a cloud.

* Opening a safe no longer causes the game to crash.

* Updated arrow sign sprites.

* Fixed Shadow Hat animation.

* Fixed Shadow Mask animation.

* Fixed Obsidian Mask animation.

* Added missing Ice Imp gore sprites.

********************** Version 1.6.2a *********************

This is a player notification list for when I make posts about a STW update that is being released or coming soon. If you want to be on this list just let me know!
@Temmie
@Jestex
@CursedMoose
@oSIVo
@Khaios

Last edited:
Apparently, i cant post replies in the STW SP forum section, so i'll post here.

So far the concept of this mod/design is pretty sweet, it feels more like a JRPG and its very unique, a lot of elements in this seems to merge well with one another, and it fits pretty damn well

I've deployed the STW SP into my Terraria root, renaming the EXE to STW, and used the current version of Game launcher to hook it up, and works well, there really aint much to say about this mod, other than, keep it up, i'd love to see more of this, and can't wait to try out more when it gets released, Good Work

Apparently, i cant post replies in the STW SP forum section, so i'll post here.
Odd... I tried changing some settings, maybe give it a try now?

So far the concept of this mod/design is pretty sweet, it feels more like a JRPG and its very unique, a lot of elements in this seems to merge well with one another, and it fits pretty damn well

I've deployed the STW SP into my Terraria root, renaming the EXE to STW, and used the current version of Game launcher to hook it up, and works well, there really aint much to say about this mod, other than, keep it up, i'd love to see more of this, and can't wait to try out more when it gets released, Good Work
Thanks a lot! ^_^

It is always very nice to hear so great compliments about the mod! I'm really happy that you're enjoying it and find it to be unique as that is one of the main goals we have while developing it.

January 29th 2016
We've got the next version of STW ready for you all to download! In this week's update we've brought a magical update by adding some of the first wands to the early game! You'll be able to craft Copper, Tin, Iron, Lead, Silver, Tungsten, Gold, and Platinum wands for now with more to come! We also took this opportunity to update all of the Pre-Hardmode staff sprites: Copper, Tin, Iron, Lead, Silver, Tunsten, Gold, Platinum, Demonite, Crimtane,Meteorite, Obsidian, and Hellstone. Another build by @Khaios has found it's way into this release as well, and you really must check it out in game - head down to the bottom of the Sivania Mines to discover a hidden temple. What purpose does this temple serve and who built it? These questions will be answer in a future quest! We also have a bunch of bug fixes and tweaks to the game to make things even better. Check out the change log below to see all of these changes.
You can view the complete changelog below:
Code:
********************** Version 1.7.1a *********************
    * ~!!!~  A new dark and corrupt temple has been added
             to the world of Sivania deep beneath the
             Mining Village. This temple will be part of
             of future quest, but please visit it to
             see how creepy it truly is!

* ~NEW~  First batch of wands have been added to the
             game: Copper, Tin, Iron, Lead, Silver,
                   Tungsten, Gold, and Platinum.

* Sprites have been updated for the following
      staffs: Copper, Tin, Iron, Lead, Silver, Tunsten,
              Gold, Platinum, Demonite, Crimtane,
              Meteorite, Obsidian, and Hellstone.

* Staff now use the correct 'use animation'.

* The quest log now fills backwards so that the
      most recent task is always on the first page.

* Updated the ore respawn timer logic to be more
      dynamic.

* Mushroom Slimes now spawn directly from the mushroom
      players chop.

* Nerfed the Upset Nimbus.

* Increased the chance of spawning an Upset Nimbus
      from 1 in 25 to 1 in 10.

* Upset Nimbus always spawns outside of the Temple
      of Ra.

* The Skeleton Merchant no longer spawns in
      Adventure Mode.

* The tooltip "Can be placed" has been removed from
      items.

* The Nurse is no longer stuck in her house.

* The Angler no longer gets stuck on a wall.

* Updated the air bridge in the Pyramid so that
      players cannot fall on the edge of it into the
      spikes below.

* Fixed a badly placed newline in the quest help text
      from the Demolitionist during Minecart Madness
      Quest.

* Fixed three broken Mining tunnels.

* Fixed a typo on a sign.

This is a player notification list for when I make posts about a STW update that is being released or coming soon. If you want to be on this list just let me know!
@Temmie
@Jestex
@CursedMoose
@oSIVo
@Khaios

the map is always reset when i enter the game...

and all arrow recipe is 20 Bars + 1 Wooden arrow = 20 Bars arrow..

Last edited:
I can confirm the new update Resets the Map Information, the Bar count for arrows is 20, do you mean "1 Bar + 1 Wood = 20 Arrows"?

I also just killed a Crawdad, and it dropped a "Rally yoyo"
Are Goblin scouts meant to spawn in the first zone at the great forest?

Last edited:
the map is always reset when i enter the game...

and all arrow recipe is 20 Bars + 1 Wooden arrow = 20 Bars arrow..

I can confirm the new update Resets the Map Information, the Bar count for arrows is 20, do you mean "1 Bar + 1 Wood = 20 Arrows"?

I also just killed a Crawdad, and it dropped a "Rally yoyo"
Are Goblin scouts meant to spawn in the first zone at the great forest?

• Yes the arrow recipe is not correct, it should be 1 bar + 20 wood arrows = 20 arrows of that bar type. I'll have this fixed for the next release - thanks!
  • The map will always reset on release when we include a new map. Sivania (the starting map) was updated and has a new build at the bottom of the mine, therefore it will reset. Did you mean that it will reset every time you launch Adventure Mode because that's a bug. It should only reset when you upgrade to a new version of STW if we made a map update (which we did in this release).
  • Ah yeah, we don't want Yoyo's in the game yet. I'll have to fix the crawdad's drop list. Thanks!
  • Goblin scouts I'm not super concerned about, but they can definitely be too strong for new players. I'll probably make them not spawn on Sivania.
Thanks guys for the bug reports! We'll get these fixed for the next release :)

• Yes the arrow recipe is not correct, it should be 1 bar + 20 wood arrows = 20 arrows of that bar type. I'll have this fixed for the next release - thanks!
  • The map will always reset on release when we include a new map. Sivania (the starting map) was updated and has a new build at the bottom of the mine, therefore it will reset. Did you mean that it will reset every time you launch Adventure Mode because that's a bug. It should only reset when you upgrade to a new version of STW if we made a map update (which we did in this release).
  • Ah yeah, we don't want Yoyo's in the game yet. I'll have to fix the crawdad's drop list. Thanks!
  • Goblin scouts I'm not super concerned about, but they can definitely be too strong for new players. I'll probably make them not spawn on Sivania.
Thanks guys for the bug reports! We'll get these fixed for the next release :)

• Not just Crawdads, Salamanders and Shelly too, as on the wiki, 2 of the 3 will spawn in a world, and they share the same drops ;)
  • Goblin scouts are somewhat easy anyway, they aint too difficult, focus on mining you can get a decent gear set to combat them
  • and whats with the world saying <Player> has defeated 1200 enemies, here is a free banner XD

• Not just Crawdads, Salamanders and Shelly too, as on the wiki, 2 of the 3 will spawn in a world, and they share the same drops ;)
  • Goblin scouts are somewhat easy anyway, they aint too difficult, focus on mining you can get a decent gear set to combat them
  • and whats with the world saying <Player> has defeated 1200 enemies, here is a free banner XD
Good point, I've updated my notes about the other two. I agree about the Goblin Scouts, but we'll probably remove them for now. I haven't personally seen that banner message, but I imagine banners are a bit wonky right now since we are always editing the world files.

Another small spoiler
[DOUBLEPOST=1454790545,1434918698][/DOUBLEPOST]Second banner; based on one of the quests.
iHLa8To.png

Hey Flippi, you are planning to open a online server of that mod?
Playing it on single player is kind of boring.

Back
Top Bottom