Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

I plan on playing the mod again :) just been taking a little break from Terraria before the new update. Might try it again this weekend!
Do let me know if and when you stream it, so I can make sure to watch. I'd love the feedback and some suggestions ^.^

I'll check into not being able to give the Guide items, because you should be able to - thank you for informing me of this. Also the tooltips are not showing up for new items because all new item tooltips are only supported in English. Since you don't have English selected they will not be displayed. I suppose we should show the English version of the tooltip regardless of the language, but right now that is not how it works.
ohh thanks i play it everytime in German... I'm German. and the exxo avalon show it in english up up, also its ok for me when the mod items show english up.

It looks really cool! Played a bit, completed 2 or 3 quests but it really looks amazing! Great buildings + some ideas for my vanilla world :p

The only problem i found was that when you leave the game to the main menu and u rejoin the map is closed again, everything became black. Is that normal? Did i did something wrong? (didn't read all the posts before, i was kinda lazy)

ohh thanks i play it everytime in German... I'm German. and the exxo avalon show it in english up up, also its ok for me when the mod items show english up.
This is something I'll look into fixing, sorry for not displaying the tooltips. :\

It looks really cool! Played a bit, completed 2 or 3 quests but it really looks amazing! Great buildings + some ideas for my vanilla world :p

The only problem i found was that when you leave the game to the main menu and u rejoin the map is closed again, everything became black. Is that normal? Did i did something wrong? (didn't read all the posts before, i was kinda lazy)
I'm very happy that you are enjoying it! It's always fantastic to see player input. :)
Now about your map; no that is a recent bug that we need to fix. Thank you for reporting it!
[doublepost=1460220597,1460220104][/doublepost]April 9th 2016
We've got a minor update for you all this week while we continue working on the next Region of STW that will hopefully be coming out in the upcoming weeks! We've removed some areas that you could get stuck in Sivania and The Great Forest. We've also included more information about how combat levels effect your damage! When your mouse is hovered over an item press CTRL to see additional tooltips for damage. This includes the weapons base damage, your level mod damage percentage, and your damage per second! Enjoy knowing exactly how much damage your attacks do!

You can view the complete changelog below:
Code:
********************** Version 1.8.2a *********************
    * Updated Damage Tooltips for weapons. Hover your mouse
      over a weapon and press CTRL to see the following:
      Base Damage, +X% Level Mod, and Damage Per Second.

* Mushroom Picking Quest now rewards the player with
      some Gel upon completion.

* Updated drops of all Enemies found in Sivania.

* XP is now based on damage dealt to a mob (more useful
      for multiplayer than single player).

* Temporarily replace Game Tip Pop-Ups with a line of
      text telling you to look up the Game Tip. They will
      pop-up again when our official tutorial is complete.

This is a player notification list for when I make posts about a STW update that is being released or coming soon. If you want to be on this list just let me know!
@Temmie
@Jestex
@CursedMoose
@Khaios
@HeroGabe
@Coghner

Last edited:
Fresh off the press; A How To Install video by @Pedguin! Definitely check this video out if you are having trouble installing STW! You can also find it on our Download and Installation thread.

A big thank you to Pedguin for getting this video up for us. Not only will it help our new players trying to check out the mod, but it will also save my inbox! xD

Is there supposed to be nothing in the chest on the underground lake where is angler is? The "Gift for the one who has mastered the clouds" ?

Also i got there without building and with normal speed and jump :p (idk if your supposed to or not)

Is there supposed to be nothing in the chest on the underground lake where is angler is? The "Gift for the one who has mastered the clouds" ?

Also i got there without building and with normal speed and jump :p (idk if your supposed to or not)
Sorry, Wilson, but the reward system for the chests is still in development. It will be coded to give you shinnies everyday, but for now it's empty D:

@Khaios answered about why it was empty. I saw in Pedguin's stream how it's possible to jump there without the cloud in the bottle and we'll have it updated in a future release to remove that. ;)

seems like this could be pretty good seeing we have a rpg terraria mod nterraria but not a mmorpg one
While nTerraria is an RPG, STW is very different from it already even in single player mode. I recommend trying it out if you haven't and you'll see what I mean. :)

Yesterday @Pedguin hosted a very fun streaming play through of STW. For those of you that missed it he has uploaded to his youtube channel the first episode of this play through. I had a lot of fun watching him play and interacting with his twitch fans in chat. Based on the record breaking downloads of STW I say some of his fans wanted to try out the mod for themselves which is great news! A big thank you goes out to Pedguin for the fantastic event, and here's for more to come in the future. :)

Last edited:
December 29th 2015
We've got a late Christmas present to give out tonight: We are releasing STW for 1.3!! Download STW 1.6a for Terraria 1.3.
As I said in my last post, we took porting over STW to 1.3 as an opportunity to refactor our code which allows us to add new content more easily for a little cost of delaying the release until now.
I am happy to say that besides the port we have also done some more things for this release.

Items:
We’ve added sixteen new items

NPCs:
We’ve added four new NPCs

Quests:
We’ve added one new quest, Miki’s Delivery Service, which can be started by talking to Osono in the Mining Village of Sivania. We hope you enjoy this novice and funny quest as much as we do. Note: The finale of the quest isn’t finished just yet.

Map Updates:
We’ve got some new structures and general updates to Sivania and Odin’s Fjord. As mentioned in a previous post, that includes the new Sawmill of Sivania built by @Khaois!

Framework Updates:
We updated some of the framework for skills - you won’t see all the benefits just yet, but know it’s there!

Bug Fixes:
Oh we got your bug fixes in this release.

Please checkout the change log below for more information

While the above states what we’ve done recently, it doesn’t say what are plans are for the future of STW, but stayed tuned because that’s what we are going to get into now.
As I said before, @CursedMoose and I have deemed 2016 the year of STW. We are hoping to have some big releases for STW in the coming weeks and months.

Map Updates:
  • We are planning to update Sivania with some new 1.3 tiles and build designs. The Sawmill is just a hint of what’s to come, and if you’ve been checking out @khaios’ build thread you will have an even better idea. We of course will be adding more places to mine ore - sorry for the limited locations now, but you can mine copper-gold in the Eastern Mines of Sivania.

• The Ferrousanguis Kingdom will be the newest region to get added to STW. This medium sized Terraria world will feature a glorious Ferrousangui Fort, a blood soaked peasants’ field, a busy town taking up a very large portion of the map, and a lastly a castle and grounds that takes up ⅓ of the map! Of course this is just talking about the surface, what crimson horrors will you find below?

• Odin’s Fjord will also see the release of the Viking Village! You’ll be able to test your might in the nearby Viking Arena which will be targeted for PVPing!

Content:
  • We’ve got a few quests already planned out, two of these quests introduce our first Terraria boss fights: The Eye of Cthulhu and The Eater of Worlds. While these bosses might be familiar, their fights won’t be. Players will no longer be creating arenas to fight them - we the developers are going to be creating them. The battles will be challenging and glorious! These will just be a hint of what’s to come - we do have one brand new boss that’s unique to STW still in works, but could be release in 2016.

• New neutral NPCs are to be added to the game. These NPCs are added to areas of STW to make the atmosphere more alive. They will not automatically attack players, but they will defend themselves if players do decide to attack!

Game Mechanics:
  • Item modifiers of Terraria are a thing of the past. No longer will you strive for the “best” modifier as their is no best. Instead there is a handful of modifiers that suite your gameplay style. This will help ensure all item types of a given tier are chosen purely for preference instead of because it’s “the best”. What’s great is the framework has already been implemented - we need to just give access to modifying weapons - most likely from quest rewards.

Multiplayer:
  • Finally, the thing I hope most of you are eager to hear about. Our big focus for 2016 is to get some multiplayer servers of STW up and running. In the early stages of STW we had a working version for multiplayer in terms of all skills working and player data saving to a database, world transfers (server transfers), and one quest. To do all of that we had to rely on tShock for our server side logic. The code was messy because we had to not only write a tShock plugin, but also modify tShock’s source code. We no longer want to do this, so moving forward we are going to be using our own logic now that we know more about Terraria’s source code. This will take some more time, but we can definitely reuse some of our previous logic moving forward and we will have full freedom over the server side. We might also be reaching out to some other standalone modders in the community here for some support.
We hope you all are excited about STW as much as we are. STW has only just started to show off it’s potential and throughout the next year we hope to unleash it to the world!

Code:
********************** Version 1.6.1a **********************

*        Fixed a bug that caused no GUI to display
             in Sandbox Mode.

*        Fixed a bug that prevent the piggy bank and
             inventory to display when opening the bank.
Code:
********************** Version 1.6a **********************
    * ~!!!~  STW has been ported to Terraria 1.3!

* ~NEW~  Miki's Delivery Service Quest has been added!
             Head on over to the Mining Village of Sivania
             and find a new town NPC named Osono ready for
             some help! You'll meet two other new NPCs
             before you finish this quest!

* ~!!!~  The Sivania Mining Village now has a Bakery
             & Inn. A fantastic Sawmill has been added to
             the forest to the the Mining Village. A
             minecart track below the Mining Village has
             been started- please note that ore does not
             respawn here yet.

*        Implemented new Area Triggers for traps. This
             fixes some bugs in the Pyramid of Sivania.

*        Implement weapon modifier framework - related
             content and access updates coming soon.

*        Sivania has no night time now.

*        Added a campfire near the docks of Odin's
             Fjord.

*        Updated how town NPCs spawn: only NPCs
             designed for the map will spawn.

*        Upset Nimbus has been added in the game. When
             you mine clouds he has a chance of spawning.
             When killed he adds 100 charges to Cloud in a
             Bottle.

*        Item name coloring has been standardized
             for STW.

*        Desktop icon added.

*        Golden Ark is animated like Terraria chests.

*        Players now heal at a campfire again.

*        Tool tips now show for new STW items.

*        Can no longer obtain another Relic of Ra
             while you have one.

*        Fixed gore sprites for Ice Imp.

*        Restructured the Content folder so that
             all STW content files stand by themselves.

@Jestex @CursedMoose @oSIVo @Khaios
[DOUBLEPOST=1452374861,1451439393][/DOUBLEPOST]January 9th 2016
Happy New Year everyone! Less than two weeks ago we released STW for Terraria 1.3.0.8 and it was a great success - we've had about 530 downloads so far! Definitely over half of those downloads were because of @Pedguin streaming STW last week so a big thank you to him! If you haven't had chance to see the stream, you can check out the video here: http://www.twitch.tv/pedguin/v/32819342

Now to get to the good part, STW 1.6.2a has been released today! As always you can find the download link in our Download and Installation thread in our social forum. This release really focused on a lot of the bugs that you all found, so please keep informing us when you find them! We also thought to include Game Tips! These useful tips will help first time adventurers and are automatically triggered when you perform an action. Don't worry about getting spammed by these tips though because once you trigger the tip it won't automatically show again. If you want to see the tips again you can find all of them in your Hero Menu.

Code:
********************** Version 1.6.2a *********************
    * Added Game Tips! These are broken into General
      Gameplay, Combat Skills, and Non-Combat Skills. The
      tips can be seen on the Hero Menu and will be
      displayed automatically when special triggers happen
      i.e. Loosing HP, Gaining XP in a skill or Mining non-
      ore tiles. Note: These triggers only happen once!

* The Pyramid Dungeon for the Temple of Ra Quest is now
      easier to accomplish. Also fixed an area that was
      unfair (you could sometimes die when falling in water
      which was not intended).

* Added a tooltip to the French Baguette (sold by Osono).

* Updated Bullet Sprites for Copper-Meteorite (excludes
      Silver for now)

* Added Gore sprites for Osono, Paul B, and Idla.
    * Updated Obsidian Bar sprite.

* Fixed and updated Chemistry error text when creating
      a potion higher level than the players level.

* Fixed and updated Mining error text when player mines
      ore higher than their level.

* Fixed Crafting error text when crafting items higher
      than player crafting level.

* Slime Rain is no longer possible during Adventure
      Mode.

* Meteors will not drop during Adventure Mode.

* Old Man no longer spawns on Adventure Mode.

* The Traveling Merchant no longer spawns in Adventure
      Mode.

* Antlion Swarmers no longer spawn on the Eastern Beach
      of Sivania.

* Merchants now sell Empty Bullets.

* Bullets are now actually craftable - They were not
      craftable even if a player had Empty Bullets somehow.

* Slimey Mushroom no longer has an eat animation or
      sound when used.

* Wood Fishing Pole is now craftable.

* Removed all of the extra grass tiles in Sivania.

* Updated some signs in Sivania.

@Jestex @CursedMoose @oSIVo @Khaios
[DOUBLEPOST=1453616938][/DOUBLEPOST]January 24th 2016
I'm very happy to announce the next version of STW is available to download! There is a ton of great stuff in this release like the new Quest Indication System, Mining and crafting rework, and a fun new buff! There are of course a great amount of bug fixes, but that's not all! The big highlight of this release is the amount of updates done to the Sivania Map! @Khaios has done the following for us:
  • Gave the Guide a brand new shack!
  • Updated the Mushroom Cave.
  • Updated the Bait Shoppe and underground lake.
  • The Mining Village has been given a fresh new look that will make anyone want to just hang out there.
  • A HUGE mine system has been added below the Mining Village and connects all the way to the Eastern side of Sivania. In the mine you'll find over 129 minable ore nodes! That's right 129 ore nodes that will replenish over time. You will also notice that there are several background tunnels. These tunnels can be 'entered' by pressing UP.
To see some screenshots of the items mentioned above check out this thread.

There really has never been a better time to jump on in to STW. New players and veteran players will find a brand new adventure awaiting for them as they explore mines of Sivania!

Code:
********************** Version 1.7a **********************
    * ~!!!~  Sivania map has been drastically updated:
             * New Shack for the Guide.
             * Updated Mushroom Cave.
             * Updated Bait Shoppe and underground lake.
             * Mining Village has expanding and looks
               absolutely fantastic!
             * Huge underground mine system below the
               Mining Village and Eastern end of Sivania.
               Press UP to 'enter' background tunnels.
             * There are now 129 ore nodes that can be
               mined!! Note - Copper through Platinum.

* ~NEW~  Quest Indication System: A blue exclamation
             mark will now always be above the starting
             point of a quest, whether that is an NPC or
             static location. The exclamation point will
             also move around to points of interest as
             progress is made in the quest.

* ~!!!~  Pickaxe, Mining, and Crafting Updates:
             * XP Gains for mining have been boosted by
               about 50%.
             * Number of bars required to make a full
               armor set (helm, chest, boots) has been
               reduced from 45 to 35.
             * A new and more flexible mining/pickaxe
               power logic has been implemented.

* Osono now sells a wide variety of pastries
      and breads.

* Sugar Rush Buff gained when eating pastires sold
      by Osono. Buff details: Lower jump, auto jump,
      and increase walking speed.

* Minecart Madness quest was updated: Need to place
      5 instead of 4 minecart tracks and mine 20 instead
      of 5 stone tiles. Note - this only effects players
      created after this release.

* Broad Swords should no longer show up as Barbaric
      in the crafting menu.

* Slime King no longer spawns randomly.

* Presents and Goodie Bags do not drop randomly from
      enemies.

* Phoenix Blaster is now craftable.

* Dirt is no longer minable.

* Fixed a bug that caused the Upset Nimbus to not
      spawn when you mined a cloud.

* Opening a safe no longer causes the game to crash.

* Updated arrow sign sprites.

* Fixed Shadow Hat animation.

* Fixed Shadow Mask animation.

* Fixed Obsidian Mask animation.

* Added missing Ice Imp gore sprites.

********************** Version 1.6.2a *********************

This is a player notification list for when I make posts about a STW update that is being released or coming soon. If you want to be on this list just let me know!
@Temmie
@Jestex
@CursedMoose
@oSIVo
@Khaios
[DOUBLEPOST=1454128537][/DOUBLEPOST]January 29th 2016
We've got the next version of STW ready for you all to download! In this week's update we've brought a magical update by adding some of the first wands to the early game! You'll be able to craft Copper, Tin, Iron, Lead, Silver, Tungsten, Gold, and Platinum wands for now with more to come! We also took this opportunity to update all of the Pre-Hardmode staff sprites: Copper, Tin, Iron, Lead, Silver, Tunsten, Gold, Platinum, Demonite, Crimtane,Meteorite, Obsidian, and Hellstone. Another build by @Khaios has found it's way into this release as well, and you really must check it out in game - head down to the bottom of the Sivania Mines to discover a hidden temple. What purpose does this temple serve and who built it? These questions will be answer in a future quest! We also have a bunch of bug fixes and tweaks to the game to make things even better. Check out the change log below to see all of these changes.
Code:
********************** Version 1.7.1a *********************
    * ~!!!~  A new dark and corrupt temple has been added
             to the world of Sivania deep beneath the
             Mining Village. This temple will be part of
             of future quest, but please visit it to
             see how creepy it truly is!

* ~NEW~  First batch of wands have been added to the
             game: Copper, Tin, Iron, Lead, Silver,
                   Tungsten, Gold, and Platinum.

* Sprites have been updated for the following
      staffs: Copper, Tin, Iron, Lead, Silver, Tunsten,
              Gold, Platinum, Demonite, Crimtane,
              Meteorite, Obsidian, and Hellstone.

* Staff now use the correct 'use animation'.

* The quest log now fills backwards so that the
      most recent task is always on the first page.

* Updated the ore respawn timer logic to be more
      dynamic.

* Mushroom Slimes now spawn directly from the mushroom
      players chop.

* Nerfed the Upset Nimbus.

* Increased the chance of spawning an Upset Nimbus
      from 1 in 25 to 1 in 10.

* Upset Nimbus always spawns outside of the Temple
      of Ra.

* The Skeleton Merchant no longer spawns in
      Adventure Mode.

* The tooltip "Can be placed" has been removed from
      items.

* The Nurse is no longer stuck in her house.

* The Angler no longer gets stuck on a wall.

* Updated the air bridge in the Pyramid so that
      players cannot fall on the edge of it into the
      spikes below.

* Fixed a badly placed newline in the quest help text
      from the Demolitionist during Minecart Madness
      Quest.

* Fixed three broken Mining tunnels.

* Fixed a typo on a sign.

@Temmie
@Jestex
@CursedMoose
@oSIVo
@Khaios
[doublepost=1458973286][/doublepost]March 26th 2016
We've got the next version of STW ready for you all to download! This long awaited update includes a new quest, several newly update areas by @Khaios, and of course some bug fixes! The newest quest added to STW is A Dryad's Distress. Some of you may recall this teaser we showed earlier in the week! You can start this quest by venturing off into the newly updated forest of Sivania. Beware though, this quest is all about combat so make sure you have yourself some gear to help!

Another big update in this release is the newly remastered Temple of Ra quest and Pyramid Dungeon. @Khaios has gone ALL out on making this dungeon fun and challenging!

We've of course made several little tweaks, updates, and bug fixes. Check out the change log below to see all of these changes.

Code:
********************** Version 1.8a *********************
    * ~NEW~ Finished Dryad's Distress quest!

* ~!!!~   QuestLog HeroMenu Updates:
              * Quests are now in alphabetical order.
              * Added A Dryad's Distress to the Quest Log.
              * Fixed some quest log text for Minecart Junction.
              * Renamed Temple of Ra "The Temple of Ra" in the Quest Log.
    * Added a few more NPC spawn areas to Sivania.

* Added logic to support large doors. Currently we have 1 large door: SandStone.

* Added Brazier tile support which includes Sandstone Brazier. The first brazier has been added to the game: Sandstone!

* Added Viking Shield Tile Set. We currently have four Viking Shield tile sets: Red, Blue/Yellow, Gray, and Green!

* Added "Always solid tiles" logic. Khaios actuates some tiles to make them look better, but in reality, we need them to be
      solid. I've added logic to take care of this.

* Added teleport logic for the pyramid entrance/exit.

* Added Sandstone Tables, Dark Wooden Stools, Melted Candles, and Sandstone Beds.

* Added solid tiles on the Viking Ship in Desert Outpost.

* Added more teleport locations.
      Desert Outpost: Drain system.
      Fossil Cave: Entrance and exit.

* Added two background rooms for the Desert Outpost and the Background rooms from Osono's Inn.

* Added the following enemies: Piranha, SandSlime, Vultures, and Scorpions.

* Added zone logic for players. Currently only being used to correct the background.

* Added and coded the traps in the Pyramid Dungeon.

* Added 6x4 wall signs. Made them work like signs.

* Added Sarcophagus. Added special logic for Sarcophagus to spawn a mummy.

* Added melted candles, sandstone tables, sandstone beds, and dark wood stools to Desert Outpost.

* Added test background for the desert outpost.

* Added the Bound Dryad NPC. Updated how she spawns.

* Added Corrupt Cultists. Corrupt cultists now spawn around the Bound Dryad.

* Added text about no clues for Tim yet.

* Added Viking Shields to boat.

* Added Braziers to pyramid

* Moved leaf tile closer to where Dryad stands during the ritual.

* All beds will work as spawn point now regardless if they are in a valid room.

* Change to NPCs (loot + xp), changes to Projectile Status

* Updated NPCs to spawn one at a time.

* Updated the Temple of Ra quest.

* Updated shortcut logic for Temple of Ra.

* Updated the spawn points of green and blue slimes.

* Updated the Viking's chat text in the Desert Outpost of Sivania

* Tweaked some traps in the pyramid.

* Fixed two small bugs with new NPC Spawning.

* Fixed a few typos in some lore.

* Fixed Arrow crafing.

* Fixed the spawn points of the NPCs in the desert outpost.

* Fixed a bug with Temple of Ra Quest that made your progress increase every time you grabbed a new bottle.

* Fixed some signs that were causing problems.

* Cactus does not grow in the sand dunes of Sivania (I think)...

@Temmie
@Jestex
@CursedMoose
@oSIVo
@Khaios
[doublepost=1459561011][/doublepost]April 1st 2016
Another STW release has made it's way into your hands this weekend! Last week we released a huge content update for STW which included a new quest A Dryad's Distress and an updated Pyramid Dungeon for The Temple of Ra quest. This week we got a great amount of updates, tweaks and bug fixes for you. This includes some great updates to A Dryad's Distress, so there is no better time to hop in and try out the new quest; here is a little teaser of said update:
02b9Z0r.gif

@Jestex did a fantastic job with this enemy's animation - so make sure to give him some love!

Code:
********************** Version 1.8.1a *********************
    * Updates made to A Dryad's Distress quest:
        * Replaced 2nd Corrupt Archer Wave with Corrupt
          Mages!
        * Increased knockback resist on Corruptor.
        * Reduced Corruptors HP, Damage, and Defense.
        * Dying while facing the Corruptor will no longer
          advance the player to the next step in the quest.

* Updated what drops from smashing Pots: Heart, Stars
        Glowsticks, Torches, Wooden Arrows, Lesser Mana
        Potion, Lesser Healing Potion, and Coins.

* Updated Ore Respawn Logic:
       The timer for an ore node will reset everytime an
       ore is mined from that node. This makes ore
       respawning more consistent.

* The following "NPCs" no longer give XP when
      killed:
        Chaos Ball, Vile Spit, Freezing Sphere, and
        Burning Sphere.

* Added Viking Shields to the Viking boat in Odin's
      Fjord.

* Removed an Umbrella from a chest found in The
      Great Forest.

* Removed some areas in Sivania that a player could
      get stuck and have to mine themselves out.

* Fixed a bug that allowed players to throw multiple
      boomerangs.

* Fixed a bug that caused a null pointer exception to
      be thrown when a player Save & Exits from The Great
      Forest and then selects Adventure Mode.

* All Super Terraria World Pistols' player hold
      animation use the same as Terraria Hand Guns'.

* Crimtane Pistol is now a weapon instead of just an
      item.

* Wooden Fishing Pole is now craftable again.

@Temmie
@Jestex
@CursedMoose
@Khaios
@HeroGabe
[doublepost=1460219979][/doublepost]April 9th 2016
We've got a minor update for you all this week while we continue working on the next Region of STW that will hopefully be coming out in the upcoming weeks! We've removed some areas that you could get stuck in Sivania and The Great Forest. We've also included more information about how combat levels effect your damage! When you mouse is hovered over an item press CTRL to see additional tooltips for damage. This includes the weapons base damage, your level mod damage percentage, and your damage per second! Enjoy knowing exactly how much damage your attacks do!

Code:
********************** Version 1.8.2a *********************
    * Updated Damage Tooltips for weapons. Hover your mouse
      over a weapon and press CTRL to see the following:
      Base Damage, +X% Level Mod, and Damage Per Second.

* Mushroom Picking Quest now rewards the player with
      some Gel upon completion.

* Updated drops of all Enemies found in Sivania.

* XP is now based on damage dealt to a mob (more useful
      for multiplayer than single player).

* Temporarily replace Game Tip Pop-Ups with a line of
      text telling you to look up the Game Tip. They will
      pop-up again when our official tutorial is complete.

@Temmie
@Jestex
@CursedMoose
@Khaios
@HeroGabe
@Coghner
[doublepost=1460431058][/doublepost]Yesterday @Pedguin hosted a very fun streaming play through of STW. For those of you that missed it he has uploaded to his youtube channel the first episode of this play through. I had a lot of fun watching him play and interacting with his twitch fans in chat. Based on the record breaking downloads of STW I say some of his fans wanted to try out the mod for themselves which is great news! A big thank you goes out to Pedguin for the fantastic event, and here's for more to come in the future. :)

The adventure continues with @Pedguin's second episode of STW! If you missed the stream from this past Sunday make sure you check out the video below!

Im playing this mod right now, but the one problem I have is the temple of Ra because the boulder part is like almost completely impossible because just a scrape of a boulder that hits you, your immedately dead. There are so many boulders that you have to precisely walk between them which is a low chance.
[doublepost=1460770012,1460769893][/doublepost]
Im playing this mod right now, but the one problem I have is the temple of Ra because the boulder part is like almost completely impossible because just a scrape of a boulder that hits you, your immedately dead. There are so many boulders that you have to precisely walk between them which is a low chance.
Its really causing me to ragequit and I really think you should make this easier.

If you watch the gaps in the ceiling, you can see where the next boulders are going to fall. Stand under the actuated blocks, and you will be safe every time. Shoot for the ones that are two boulders wide, and really the room becomes a cinch.

If you watch the gaps in the ceiling, you can see where the next boulders are going to fall. Stand under the actuated blocks, and you will be safe every time. Shoot for the ones that are two boulders wide, and really the room becomes a cinch.
I know, but everytime I try to walk past it, a boulder just comes down and scrapes me.

Thank you for the feedback on the boulder puzzles in the Temple of Ra. We have set the difficulty pretty high for this area, but it's totally possible to change it up based on player feedback. We don't want it too easy, but at the same time it shouldn't be impossible.

@Khaios also has great advice for solving the room you are currently stuck on. :)

Hey devs! Ermm first of all, I really like this mod, absolutely epic and beautiful! Well, my current version is 1.8.2a, so how do i update it to 1.8.3a?

Back
Top Bottom