Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Meh

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

NooblordDennis

Headless Horseman
Surgeon HD.png <--- Surgeon NPC sprite
Names:
Bob, Joe, Todd, Edwin and more!Post suggestions bellow!
Need to spawn:
Must have full 400 HP and have the Nurse NPC
Use:
The surgeon will sell the "Surgical table".It will be the proportions of a Bathtub.Once you are near it you can click it and like the Dresser.Then the player will have the options to:Change eye color,change skin color and change gender.The Surgical table will look like this:Surgical table HD.png and it will cost like 8 gold.
This is just an idea that has been in my mind for a while.What do you think?Comment below let me know :D

Ummm... Changing physical features and gender is a little weird... I dont know how i feel about my terraria friend getting a sexchange...

For now, no support. I think an NPC that sells one item is kinda pointless. Just make the nurse sell it! :p

Hmmm i have always regretted having my terraria character's eyes pink and skin white so... Support! And maybe, just maybe, there could be a nice animation of you laying down on it too? probably not but hey worth a shot :p

Ummm... Changing physical features and gender is a little weird... I dont know how i feel about my terraria friend getting a sexchange...

For now, no support. I think an NPC that sells one item is kinda pointless. Just make the nurse sell it! :p
Two words... Plastic surgery.

No need for a new npc. Like stormconure said, have the nurse sell it. It's not like she has much else to do. (I never visit her anyway.)

Other than that, support. I also don't see what the problem would be with changing the gender of your little guy. No one's forcing you to. :)

Back
Top Bottom