OOC Survival of the Fastest OOC

What should the character limit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
also pretty much all the OC's that I consider under 18 aren't human (or in Pixy and Pyxi's case they're to overpowered)
If any of the human characters are over 25 then you can make them a survivor
I should make character artwork for Maurice aaah

If any of the human characters are over 25 then you can make them a survivor
well then maybe Yoni but that's three characters in one plus I don't have that much ideas for backstory and stuff or how to make him be related to a character that probably doesn't exist in Survival of the Fastest

well then maybe Yoni but that's three characters in one plus I don't have that much ideas for backstory and stuff or how to make him be related to a character that probably doesn't exist in Survival of the Fastest
Well, Backstory isn't too important (I skipped it for Elian), and for the 3 characters in one, I don't see how that would be a problem because there's already a character with DID, and for the third thing, just say "important to their Backstory, character in question won't be in the rp" or something like that

Name: Kama

Class: Mage/Warrior
Appearance: purple and black striped shirt, and eyes that are more similar to her text color in color
Flaws: trust issues
Strengths: kind of pays attention to little details
Personality: while she doesn't trust alot of people the people she does trust she is really kind to them, she's also kind of quiet

Last edited:
Name: Kama

Sexuality: Female
Class: Mage/Warrior
Appearance: purple and black striped shirt, and eyes that are more similar to her text color in color
Flaws: trust issues
Strengths: kind of pays attention to little details
Personality: while she doesn't trust alot of people the people she does trust she is really kind to them, she's also kind of quiet

Other: she can change her hands/arms into scythe thingys that can extend to about 8 feet and are bendable
Few things:
1. No arm scythes
2. Female is not a sexuality

sure
kinda busy rn though, maybe later this week I can rp here
Definitely not tomorrow though, I'll already have three rps to post in, plus several irl stuff

I'm fine with reviving this although I have a question, will the plot be restarted
or will things be left off as the way they were...?

I mean, there's several spots to intro her (near Grant, Kaari and the others there, near the junkyard, or near/inside the temple where Joy is currently)
This RP has the same problem as RJITU for me
I joined later then when it started so I don't know those areas alot

This RP has the same problem as RJITU for me
I joined later then when it started so I don't know those areas alot
The temple is a spot I made, the junkyard is currently kinda the main base, ask Sylveon about the area with Grant, Kaari and the others there, and there's also a cave where April currently is

Back
Top Bottom