OOC Survival of the Fastest OOC

What should the character limit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Original intro on IC thread.

Survival of the Fastest
IC: IC - Survival of the Fastest

- This roleplay currently has no character limit, but try not to overwhelm other players with too many characters.
- No controlling or killing of other people's characters without their permission.
- In cases where a character was left outside when a person goes offline, and it becomes night, it will be assumed the character found cover on their own.
- If you don't want your character to turn into a monster, don't have anything happen that would cause that to happen. I'd rather see characters magically dodging every attack than someone somehow being immune to being infected.
- All survivors must be more or less normal humans. Some magic is permitted, as well as various types of lycanthropes (i.e. werewolves and such.)
- Characters may start with the following equipment:
  • A flashlight with a set of extra batteries.
  • A canteen or water bottle.
  • A basic first aid kit for treating minor injuries.
  • A hatchet OR a knife.
  • One single tool or weapon of your choice.
Name:
Nickname(optional):
Sexuality:
Class:
Appearance:
Flaws:
Bonds (optional):
Strengths:
Personality:
Relationships (optional):
Other:
Text Colour:
Infected/Monster Character Template: (Stuff in italics says partly what should go there, but should be deleted when something is actually filled in there)
Name:
Nickname: (Doesn't necessarily need to be some kind of personal nickname, and could instead refer more to the type of monster they are)
Age (Optional):
Time Since Infection (Optional):
Appearance:
Personality: (Shouldn't be too different between monster types, but could refer to how aggressive it is or what kind of tactics it uses.)
Preferred/Natural Environment:
Strengths & Abilities:
Flaws/Weaknesses:
Backstory (Optional):
Other: (Could be text colour, themes, or anything else you'd like to add that doesn't fit in the other sections)
Text Colour:
All monster characters will start at about tier 4. For reference the highest tier monster encountered in the RP so far is tier 2, but there are plans to go as high as tier 10 or 12 near the end of the RP.
  • Ranger: Faster and more agile, but a bit weaker in direct combat. Better with ranged weapons.
  • Warrior: Well rounded class that focuses on melee weapons.
  • Mage: Generally better with their spells rather than actual weapons. Only people related to mages have the ability to perform magic.
  • Defender: Slow, towering attackers that focus on strength and endurance, often wielding two handed weapons or large shields to make use of their strength,
  • Rouge: A weaker, more stealthy Ranger, that focuses less on attacking from range, and instead more on fast hit and run attacks.
This RP is inspired by SCP-001 "When Day Breaks", and was originally created and ran by @Lapis Lazuli’

@Champion Greninjoid : Dracella - Page 11, Klaire - Page 6, Madeline - Page 7, Reese - Page 6,
@Definitely A Sylveon : Kaden - Page 7
@Dragonwolf73 : David Resham - Page 15, Kyle Yaris - Page 8
@Elemental 131 : Kama - Page 17
@Esther : Alain Morningflame - Page 3, April Desi Moonwood - Page 7, Christopher Evan Twilightdust - Page 5, Cin - Page 7, Dark - Page 9, Elian - Page 9, Joy - Page 12
@Lapis Lazuli’ : Nayomi Flamerunner - Page 3, Radarian Akatchia - Page 14
@Wisp95 : Blip - Page 5, Raquina Lash - Page 10
26.04.2022 : Thread ownership transferred from @Lapis Lazuli’ to @Dragonwolf73 , OOC completely revamped, both young and old Survivor types merged into a single template, character age restrictions removed, monster/infected character template added, character list changed to just list names and link to posts instead of having the entire template, removed characters that were inactive, rules added to OOC, class descriptions added to OOC.

Last edited:
Well, the problem with that is I'm trying to clear out the unused list and not use the same character too often. Should I paste the unused list here?

Alright, I'll brb to add two more things and then I'll plop the whole thing here (including the Pokémon but you can ignore them)

Jake
Savannah
Evien
Rythimi
Avian
Evienne
Hikaro
Rose
Fireleaf
Sammy
Julian
Justin
Jay
Luni
Mason
The Gacha Club ocs (Neo, Lucin, Mono, Sky and Lee)
Sunny
Savanna (trainer oc)
Gloria
Jason (both versions, count them separately)
That one Terrarian antagonist character whose name i keep forgetting
(Um- aaaa) Forge
Coop
Parallel
Dark
Laura
Chara
Rosa
Celes
Arial
(I KNOW I'm forgetting a ton)
Vierge
(Flipityflipflops- aaaa)
Polar
Luca
Shana
Nari
Frost
Ruby
Galaxy
Levi
Shade
Ema
Eva
Mythril
Cosmos
Justi (?)
Jamie
Yvette
Yvonne
Driblee
Plugg
Serene
Alexa
Cade
(Come on Esther there's more)
Novan
Amery
Sola
Tania
Gaian
Ember
Hydro
Skye
Arith
Cerviel
Creamy
(Help pls)
Aré (newcomer...)
Chris
Minol (Evergate OC)
(Oh yeah- *inhales*)
Aura
Shine
Laven
Zephyr
Gradient
Parel
Creamstar
Anna
Brian
Winter
Sahara
Summer
Faris, apparently
Alain
April (Minecraft character)
------companions
Sein
Luno
Ace
Ronny
Dark Lumino (I guess...)
The doggos (see other list, this list would be really long if I listed them here)
------pokemon
(*inhales*)
Tulip
Garden
Milo
Reona
Silnia
Illian
Nov
Ethereon
Lune
Vella
Joltveon
Lanu
Partine
Togedemaru
Lairon
Marcelle
Volt
Raboot
Rayne
The BH team (9 not used, Bananas, Argentum and Dua are in use)
Chrono
Eon
Celery
Petal
Valfire
Poly
The Banette from Dua's past
Yogurt
Pichu
Scorpion the Cubone
Pachy
Shore
Vierge's team of 9
Savanna's team of 6
Gloria's team of 6
Alpha's team of 6
Sunny's team of 4
Trixy
Thwackey (oops)
Jason's team of 6 (not counting both timelines separately here because the pokemon are identical for both)
Tara
That Azurill I still haven't decided a name for (WHOOPS)
Koi's team of 3
-----digi wisps
Pear
Melon
Almond
Blackberry
Blanche
-Puppy (red collar)
-Blubby (yellow collar)
-Spurky (blue collar)
-Dawny (light grey collar)
-Dusky (dark grey collar)
-Sunny (White collar)
-Moon (Black collar)
-Browny (Brown collar)

She's able to use ice magic, that's something I forgot to mention, because I don't know if that's allowed...

20 years before

so i either need to age down a character or just use something that probably wont age in a similar fashion to living things

Alright. Sadly I'd need to remake Savannah's Description...
I'm also considering Alain for some reason.
I'm just going to assume that I can't use Pokémon, btw

Yeah, that's what I thought lol
Also, if you have any questions about the other characters in my list, feel free to ask
Also, gtg for today, so if possible, please wait for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom