OOC Survival of the Fastest OOC

What should the character limit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have one more question, actually.
What are the classes supposed to mean? Like, I understand Ranger and Mage, but the other ones I don't understand.

Warriors use swords, flails, and any other 1 handed melee weapon, along with a shield.

Rangers use daggers and any ranged weapons, sometimes with a shield

Mages can use only magic weapons, and no shields

Defenders use 2 handed weapons, like hammers or battle axes. They also rarely use shields, but usually only tower sheilds.

This is really what they're best at using though. Like, a ranger could use a war hammer, and a defender could use a bow.

Warriors use swords, flails, and any other 1 handed melee weapon, along with a shield.

Rangers use daggers and any ranged weapons, sometimes with a shield

Mages can use only magic weapons, and no shields

Defenders use 2 handed weapons, like hammers or battle axes. They also rarely use shields, but usually only tower sheilds.

This is really what they're best at using though. Like, a ranger could use a war hammer, and a defender could use a bow.
My characters which tend to be good at using various weapons:

Can a character have multiple classes?
Also, what do the survivor classes mean? (Not that I'm likely to make a survivor, considering my only option there is Daniel, who is 26 apparently)

Alright.
If I decide to add Chris, what class would she fit best in? She mostly uses technology based stuff

Well, I'll try spriting her main weapon and tools in a bit (I say, casually watching TheOdd1sOut on my laptop while my tablet isn't charged), so that might change that answer...

"Mother, I require a pastry with high levels of sugar and carbohydrates" -James
...what?

Edit: @HangeZoë I'll hopefully add Chris before we start, but here's Alain:
Name: Alain (he does have a last name, but that's on my laptop)
Nickname(optional): none
Age(can’t be over 18): 17
Class: Warrior/Ranger I guess?
Appearance:
Alain.png

Flaws: He really isn't good at social interaction.
Bonds (optional): ???
Strengths: Really good at hiding in plain sight.
Personality: Kinda quiet, usually prefers getting straight to the point.
Relationships (optional): ???
Other: text color is #4d515f

Last edited:
...what?

Edit: @HangeZoë I'll hopefully add Chris before we start, but here's Alain:
Name: Alain (he does have a last name, but that's on my laptop)
Nickname(optional): none
Age(can’t be over 18): 17
Class: Warrior/Ranger I guess?
Appearance: View attachment 340618
Flaws: He really isn't good at social interaction.
Bonds (optional): ???
Strengths: Really good at hiding in plain sight.
Personality: Kinda quiet, usually prefers getting straight to the point.
Relationships (optional): ???
Other: text color is #4d515f
Accepted. We’re gonna begin probably this Wednesday, but if you can’t get AlIan in or we don’t have enough people, I’ll delay it. Also, if I’m not on you can accept Bios if we get any. Just don’t accept yourself.

Accepted. We’re gonna begin probably this Wednesday, but if you can’t get AlIan in or we don’t have enough people, I’ll delay it. Also, if I’m not on you can accept Bios if we get any. Just don’t accept yourself.
Ok...

Name: Nayomi Flamerunner
Nickname(optional): Nayomi
Age(can’t be over 18): 15
Class: Ranger/ Defender
Appearance: She has very long, bright purple hair, blue/gray eyes, and she always wears her hair in a ponytail. She stands 6ft 4 and weighs 145 pounds. She is absolutely ripped, which is why she weighs that much. She wears a black, flat brimmed hat, black heavy boots, and a leather jacket with a shirt under it. She also wears black jeans
Flaws: She may be strong and fast, but she’s also very sensitive on the inside. She may look like a big, strong person who hates everything, but on the inside, she’s just a big softie.
Bonds (optional): None yet
Strengths: She is very strong and extremely athletic, and can run for hours without stopping.
Personality: She is very secretive about her life, and those who say that they know her, they actually know little about her. Nobody knows who she really is, and those who did perished.
Relationships (optional): None yet
Other: Text color is #00A885

Name: Nayomi Flamerunner
Nickname(optional): Nayomi
Age(can’t be over 18): 15
Class: Ranger/ Defender
Appearance: She has very long, bright purple hair, blue/gray eyes, and she always wears her hair in a ponytail. She stands 6ft 4 and weighs 145 pounds. She is absolutely ripped, which is why she weighs that much. She wears a black, flat brimmed hat, black heavy boots, and a leather jacket with a shirt under it. She also wears black jeans
Flaws: She may be strong and fast, but she’s also very sensitive on the inside. She may look like a big, strong person who hates everything, but on the inside, she’s just a big softie.
Bonds (optional): None yet
Strengths: She is very strong and extremely athletic, and can run for hours without stopping.
Personality: She is very secretive about her life, and those who say that they know her, they actually know little about her. Nobody knows who she really is, and those who did perished.
Relationships (optional): None yet
Other: Text color is #00A885
Accepted UwU
And before anyone else can:
F80F0E1B-C0B9-4EE6-8C13-D1C72FA5E5D9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom