OOC Survival of the Fastest OOC

What should the character limit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This took way longer than it should've, but this is something I'm satisfied with for now.
Weapon 3.png

Name: Christopher Evan Twilightdust
Nickname: Chris
Class: to be honest, I have no idea which would work better.
Appearance:
20210824_181853.jpg
Flaws: She isn't too great at social interaction.
Bonds: ???
Strengths: She knows a lot about technology.
Personality: Friendly, but a bit timid.
Relationships: ???
Other: text color is #182286

Name: Christopher Evan Twilightdust
Nickname: Chris
Class: to be honest, I have no idea which would work better.
Appearance:
Flaws: She isn't too great at social interaction.
Strengths: She knows a lot about technology.
Personality: Friendly, but a bit timid.
Other: text color is #182286
K. I would reccomended her class to be something like a Ranger/Rouge.

Name: They refer to themselves as Blip
Nicknames: Blip
Class: Trapsmith
Appearance: They are quite short, and short messy black hair. They wear a yellow raincoat and raiboots to match, but oddly enough, they wear a cooking pot as a hat. They have a little light green backpack that they keep all of their stuff in.
Personality: An airheaded child who often has their head in the clouds, but is really smart mechanically. They are almost always in a cheery mood, but gain a bad temper when they’re starving.
Strengths: They are able to use the environment to their advantage to set up traps and such.
Flaws: They aren’t very strong, and tend to daydream too much. Despite loving little animals, they aren’t really good with them.
Special equipment: Party Poppers

Name: They refer to themselves as Blip
Nicknames: Blip
Class: Trapsmith
Appearance: They are quite short, and short messy black hair. They wear a yellow raincoat and raiboots to match, but oddly enough, they wear a cooking pot as a hat. They have a little light green backpack that they keep all of their stuff in.
Personality: An airheaded child who often has their head in the clouds, but is really smart mechanically. They are almost always in a cheery mood, but gain a bad temper when they’re starving.
Strengths: They are able to use the environment to their advantage to set up traps and such.
Flaws: They aren’t very strong, and tend to daydream too much. Despite loving little animals, they aren’t really good with them.
Special equipment: Party Poppers
Trapsmith is a Survivor class. The the normal classes are Warrior, Ranger, Mage, Defender, and Rouge. They could be one of those instead.

Back
Top Bottom