OOC Survival of the Fastest OOC

What should the character limit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I might actually consider joining this RP, but I'll wait until the weekends when I have all the free time to join. If I do join, my character might be a side character that crosses paths with the main group every once in a while. I can't really promise that I will be active all the time, since I often have other activities that I do, such as pixel-art. For now, I'll continue reading.
*happi in you considering returning to the rp-ing community*

Well, here's my application, hopefully I didn't miss anything.

Name: Kyle Yaris
Age (Preferably 25 and above): 34
Sexuality: Male
Class: Whichever class is supposed to be the ranged class.
Appearance: Extremely pale skin, greyish blue eyes, and dark hair, with a white shirt, black pants, and a black jacket.
Flaws: He's gotten a bit overconfident due to how long he has survived, so he isn't quite as careful as he probably should be. He also often overestimates his own abilities in combat.
Bonds (optional): He seemingly doesn't care about anything, but he does get a bit nervous and more cautious in forests for some reason.
Strengths: He is extremely good at using various knives and other weapons with blades, whether it be using them in melee combat, or as throwing weapons. He's also pretty good with firearms.
Personality: A bit cold and harsh, often using sarcasm to insult people when he thinks they've done something wrong. He also doesn't take many threats that seriously, so he may out himself and others at risk in certain situations.
Relationships (optional): He knows a few people, but none of the other characters in the RP right now.
Other: Assuming I read everything correctly, I can choose one piece of equipment for him, and he also gets the other stuff listed. So, assuming that is correct, then a HK MK23 handgun with one 17 round magazine.
So, the handgun is a bit above the progress in the RP currently, but I guess I’ll allow it, mostly because it has only one mag. Accepted

Kaden is by April and Esther's other two characters who are at a cave which is somewhere, I believe everyone else is at the junkyard base

I have mostly finished the descriptions for Dark and Elian, but I still don't know if I should add them...

Ok
That helps
I just need to get text colors
Edit:
Name: Dark
Nickname(optional):
Age(can’t be over 18): 15
Class: Mage
Appearance:
Flaws: She's very quiet.
Bonds (optional): ???
Strengths: She isn't afraid of much.
Personality: Quiet.
Relationships (optional):
(Elian once he's added)
Other: text color is

Name: Elian
Class: Hunter/Monster Tamer.
Appearance:
Strengths and weaknesses: He's good at dodging, but he's also quite timid.
Bonds (optional) and flaws: (Flaws are the same as weaknesses my dude, so this field is redundant)
Personality: Timid, but trying to help others.
Backstory: (we all know how much I SUCK at these.)

Last edited:
Capture 2021-10-27 20_04_46.png
(Dark with mask and cloak (Except in rp the mask and cloak are more similar to that of The Knight from Hollow Knight)
Capture 2021-10-27 20_04_56.png
(Dark without mask or cloak)
Capture 2021-10-27 20_05_31.png
(Elian)

I'll just get my OC in just in case I get bored and decide to RP here.

Name: Hunter
Nickname: The Fruit Picker, Courageous Child
Sexuality: Straight
Class: Warrior
Appearance: Dark brown haired boy who wears old clothes.
Personality: Brave and Daring.
Strengths: Good at survival skills and combat, thinks outside of the box sometimes.
Flaws: Sensitive to loud sounds, has recurrent panic attacks, and sometimes experiences absence seizures.
Weight: 77 lb by default (~35 kg)
Height: 4"6' (~137 cm)
Equipment: Shovel, Canteen, Flashlight, and Map.
Text color: #4DC1CD
Other: He's good at picking fruit.

Last edited:
I'll just get my OC in just in case I get bored and decide to RP here.

Name: Hunter
Nickname: The Fruit Picker, Courageous Child
Sexuality: Male
Class: Warrior
Appearance: Dark brown haired boy who wears old clothes.
Personality: Brave and Daring.
Strengths: Good at survival skills and combat, thinks outside of the box sometimes.
Flaws: Sensitive to loud sounds, has recurrent panic attacks, and sometimes experiences absence seizures.
Weight: 77 lb by default (~35 kg)
Height: 4"6' (~137 cm)
Equipment: Shovel, Canteen, Flashlight, and Map.
Text color: #4DC1CD
Other: He's good at picking fruit.
Accepted, although Male isn’t a sexuality

Ok
That helps
I just need to get text colors
Edit:
Name: Dark
Nickname(optional):
Age(can’t be over 18): 15
Class: Mage
Appearance:
Flaws: She's very quiet.
Bonds (optional): ???
Strengths: She isn't afraid of much.
Personality: Quiet.
Relationships (optional):
(Elian once he's added)
Other: text color is

Name: Elian
Class: Hunter/Monster Tamer.
Appearance:
Strengths and weaknesses: He's good at dodging, but he's also quite timid.
Bonds (optional) and flaws: (Flaws are the same as weaknesses my dude, so this field is redundant)
Personality: Timid, but trying to help others.
Backstory: (we all know how much I SUCK at these.)
Yup, these are perfect and accepted

Quickly gonna remind you to update the character list in the first post. As far as I can tell, the ones that aren't in the list yet are:
For me: Cin, Dark and Elian
For Greninjoid: Madeline
For Dragonwolf: Kyle

What this roleplay is all about:

It was a Saturday. Just like any Saturday, you went downstairs and started to watch cartoons (Yes, you were a kid). You were at home, eating some breakfast when a news broadcast interrupts your show. Your parents are still asleep. The news broadcast says: “Breaking news, a strange red object has just crashed into the moon, and many more are heading towards Ear-——-“ BOOOOOMMM!!! “AAAGH!!! RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!” A horrifying monster made out of bloody muscle and bone crashes through the backdrop. It has 8 legs and 4 tentacles. It rears its head, roars, and runs towards the camera, blacking it out. A civil emergency alert pos up on the screen. It says “Do not go outside. Do not look at the moon. At night, hide and get out of the moonlight. If night fal—“ A strange guttural voice interrupts the broadcast “Come outside. Look at the moon. Do not hide. Go outside. Come and join us. Become one with us. Become one with the moon. The screen goes black. You jump up and throw on your clothes. You pack your backpack with the necessities; A flashlight, a canteen, a first aid kit, and a hatchet/pocketknife. You throw it on, grab you bat from the garage, get on your bike, and ride into the woods, just as you see a monster crash into you house and blow it to smithereens. You just keep pedaling into the woods, never turning back.

Charachter Bio:
Name:
Nickname(optional):
Age(can’t be over 18):
Class:
Appearance:

Flaws:
Bonds:
Strengths:
Personality:
Relationships:
Other:

OOC for characters: OOC - Survival of the Fastest OOC

Equipment list:
A flashlight with extra batteries
A canteen
A first-aid kit
A hatchet/Pocketknife
A tool of your choice (nothing electric or gas powered)
The monsters (yes, there are flying ones):
View attachment 343594

So are the two monsters shown there the only types in the RP, are they the types humans turn into, or are there other types? And if there are other types, how common are they compared to the ones shown?

Also, are you missing alerts? As it seems you don't always acknowledge posts even when you're mentioned or quoted, and you are online doing things like forum games and checking profile posts, which are things I normally see people doing while waiting for a response.

Last edited:
Both, the humans turn into the normal monsters. And no, I’m just not on this website 24/7/365, and I also get about 30 alerts when I’m not on, so It takes some time to get through all of them. I do have a life outside the fourms ya know.

And no, I’m just not on this website 24/7/365, and I also get about 30 alerts when I’m not on, so It takes some time to get through all of them. I do have a life outside the fourms ya know.
I know, it just seems you respond to forum games and profile posts while ignoring roleplays. I also don't have a life, therefore I'm always just waiting for stuff to do here.

Also, not just asking you here, I'm asking everyone, but how do people get 30 alerts? Most I've ever gotten is around 25 and that's while trying to get alerts.

Back
Top Bottom