What should the character limit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ooo, this looks very interesting!
Name: Sunshine Andrews

Nickname: Sunny

Sexuality: Bisexual, with female preference

Class: Mage/Warrior

Appearance: Long, wavy purple hair, with orange eyes that glow in the dark, like a cat. Has a scar on her face that goes from above her right eye to her jawbone. Has nose, ear, and eyebrow piercings. Always has drawings on her arms. She usually has your typical e-girl outfit on, complete with rainbow Converse high-tops and musroom knee socks. Has lots (and i do mean L O T S) of jewelry, most of which she keeps in her backpack. Muscular, and very tall, at around 6'5". This isn't very noticeable at first, but she also has very sharp teeth, and a lot of scars all over her body (the biggest being on her belly. she doesn't like to talk about it).

Flaws: Shy and anxious. She used to be very trusting, but after an incident involving the scar on her face, that changed. She's also forgetful and struggles with executive dysfunction and rejection sensitive dysphoria, because of untreated ADD. (awfully original of me, i know) Low stamina when it comes to running, and gets winded easily.

Bonds: She has a cat named Jiji that she cares about very deeply. This is probably because he's her familiar, hah. He is black with a white spot around one eye, and has heterochromia (one eye green, the other blue). He talks, too, and has a thick British accent.

Strengths: Very strong, and fast too! Good with knives, and also with plants and animals. Knows how to defend herself. Resourceful, and creative.

Personality: She's tired and distrustful, and sarcasm is 60% of her humor. She likes to threaten people that she dislikes, often using her fanged grin to scare them. She looks scary from a distance, but as time goes on, she will warm up to people and become very friendly. She's fond of music, plants, and animals. (i'll flesh out her personality more as time goes on)

Relationships: Jiji (familiar, best friend)

Other: A decent singer, and a good artist. She can also purr, for some odd reason. Her text color is #CC99FF, aka my current text color.

Sunny's belongings are as follows:
-A thermos with lots of stickers on it
-One of those baseball bat flashlight things
-a box of batteries
-A hatchet
-A long black knife with serrated edges (this is her tool of choice)
-A first aid kit
-A black My Chemical Romace hoodie
-A backpack containing a sketchbook with various art supplies, books on various plants and also magic, a bunch of crystals, and a big bag of dried mangoes, as well as various trinkets.

She's well-versed in witchcraft, specifically kitchen and green witchery, divination, and illusion work.
if it's allowed, i'd like to also give her an ipod and a pair of headphones, too
it's fine if it's not allowed though
Wow, she’s like part cat. Is she a lycanthrope? Also, I love how you just included a My Chemical Romance hoodie. Other than that, your good. And the IPod is ok to have.

*casually starts making a new description for Serthe*
ah :red: now I need to pick a class and I can't decide

It's so hard to decide between several classes
I can't decide
I would pick Mage to reference the fact I actually have an actual amethyst staff in my room but I feel like that is a bit too big of a flex

idk why but everytime, I seem to want to associate Razor disappearing with redesigns or him randomly changing outfits

coolness.png

@HangeZoëTheTurkey I remember seeing you mentioned you were planning on (or at least considering) making a monster template, so is that still a plan? And if so, is it based on when you get the chance to work on it, or are you waiting for a specific time in the RP?

So, what's the point of limiting classes to survivors only? Like I get that it's supposed to be skill and experience, but like, barbarian is just strong and angry. I just feel like it limits our options without a good reason.

So, what's the point of limiting classes to survivors only? Like I get that it's supposed to be skill and experience, but like, barbarian is just strong and angry. I just feel like it limits our options without a good reason.
Don’t worry, I’ll start working on more classes soon.

Mostly on the chance to work on it. I still need to think of a few things of it, but I’m do it as soon as I possibly can
Alright. Also, would there be anything that could create a werewolf or other kind of creature?
In other words, would it be possible for someone who could change between monster and human, or would it have to be a monster that only disguises itself as human? Or would both not be possible?

EDIT: So, I decided to look up SCP-001 When Day Breaks, which the first post says this RP is based off of, and that combined with my existing knowledge of creatures from other things has made it so now I can't stop thinking of ideas for monsters in this RP. So @HangeZoëTheTurkey, if you are ever accepting ideas for new types of monsters, please tell me.

Last edited:
Actually, new types of monsters would be amazing if you could work on that, thank you @Dragonwolf73
And also, the monster-human wouldn’t work, shape-shifting just isn’t feasible for monsters based on the way they kill humans. Lycanthropes on the other hand, I would be willing to accept, as long as they aren’t too overpowered.

Name: Radarian Akatchia
Nickname(optional): Radar
Age(can’t be over 18): 10
Sexuality: Gay
Class: Mage/Ranger
Appearance:
22789258-C7DA-4E53-8CD5-C8C26ABE3D9B.jpeg

Flaws: Can be a bit annoying even at the best of times, doesn’t talk much, always depressed
Bonds (optional): None (Yet)
Strengths: A wide arsenal of moves in combat and a very strategic mind
Personality: Usually depressed, doesn’t enjoy company, barely talks
Relationships (optional): His eagle Killjoy
Equipment: Spellbooks galore in his small pack, a Deagle with very few rounds, 2 Kunais
Other: Was born in Japan but somehow found his way to America

Back
Top Bottom