OOC Survival of the Fastest OOC

What should the character limit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright, I am leaving the roleplaying community for the summer, I will not be posting in any IC threads other than moving my characters away from other characters so they won't softlock people. Good times roleplaying both here and in other roleplays and I will most likely be returning next September. If anyone has any questions about it let me know.

So, I'm just going to ask who's still in this, and who is planning to return, as I'm still interested in this RP and I'm not sure how to continue right now, because I don't know if anyone else is.

I'm still interested, just too busy and stressed to reply in the IC.
All right.
And from what I've heard, well, I wish I had advice for something you could do to reduce stress, but it sounds like not working stresses you out, and you can't work effectively because you're stressed, so it's just a loop, which isn't exactly pleasant. So I guess I'll just wish you luck with whatever it is that you're doing.

Name: Apollonius Tyrae
Nickname(optional): Apollo
Sexuality: Ambiguous (Most likely fluid idk.)
Class: Rogue
Appearance: Dark blonde hair, green eyes, and tan skin. Is fairly tall at 6'3 and has a more athletic build. Has a huge collection of hoodies he switches between, but his favorite is one that is colored like the sun is rising. Mostly wears jeans. Keeps himself looking very tidy, despite the apocalypse.
Flaws: An absolute neat freak. Can't stand any amount of dirt and grime and will do anything to avoid it. Anything. He's also pretty vain and prideful, setting him up for mistakes.
Bonds (optional): Cleanliness. He mostly wants to get rid of the monsters since they are constantly making a mess out of everything, and it's getting harder to find a clean place to stay.
Strengths: Very thorough and is unlikely to miss anything. Also very good at reading people and empathize with them, allowing him to make friends easily. Is surprisingly sneaky as well. Knows how to pick locks (learned it for a dare.)
Personality: Outgoing, charming, very excitable, loyal, and willing to do almost anything, so long as he can look good and stay clean doing it.
Relationships (optional): Friends with an upcoming character.
Other:N/A
Text Colour: e39a97

Last edited:
Name: Apollonius Tyrae
Nickname(optional): Apollo
Sexuality: Ambiguous (Most likely fluid idk.)
Class: Rogue
Appearance: Dark blonde hair, green eyes, and tan skin. Is fairly tall at 6'3 and has a more athletic build. Has a huge collection of hoodies he switches between, but his favorite is one that is colored like the sun is rising. Mostly wears jeans. Keeps himself looking very tidy, despite the apocalypse.
Flaws: An absolute neat freak. Can't stand any amount of dirt and grime and will do anything to avoid it. Anything. He's also pretty vain and prideful, setting him up for mistakes.
Bonds (optional): Cleanliness. He mostly wants to get rid of the monsters since they are constantly making a mess out of everything, and it's getting harder to find a clean place to stay.
Strengths: Very thorough and is unlikely to miss anything. Also very good at reading people and empathize with them, allowing him to make friends easily. Is surprisingly sneaky as well. Knows how to pick locks (learned it for a dare.)
Personality: Outgoing, charming, very excitable, loyal, and willing to do almost anything, so long as he can look good and stay clean doing it.
Relationships (optional): N/A
Other:N/A
Text Colour: e39a97
Sounds like he'd love the group's current hideout.
it's a literal junkyard with shelters just thrown together with whatever was available.
They also seem like nearly the opposite of Blip, but also similar at the same time.

Anyway, accepted.

Honestly, I still somewhat have interest although it doesn't help that there are zero chances to come back to the junkyard.

So, I'm just going to ask who's still in this, and who is planning to return, as I'm still interested in this RP and I'm not sure how to continue right now, because I don't know if anyone else is.
I’m still interested, but didn’t really have much planned except for minor details involving the road trip which I don’t even know if it’s happening anymore due to some of the members not being online often.

All right, well, I personally do have plans, but I need a few more people to be active in the RP for them, and I couldn't really do them right now anyway as I'm going to be leaving within the next, uh, well at least less than a day, but it may take a while. I'll be responding less at times though while I'm doing stuff to prepare.

Decided to replace Zach entirely. (Sorry for not using the template.)
Name: The Payloader
Species: Modified human
Class: Warrior
Appearance: Saggy black hoodie, huge jet black container strapped to his back. Covered from head to toe, he also wears a cracked helmet. Armored with pads and metal belts.
Personality: Chill and laid back most of the time. Go with the flow kinda guy. Loud and erratic during battle.
Equipment: Huge container, battle ram.
Universal Ability: Telepathy.
Strengths: Very fast. Can carry huge weights on his back. Heavily armored.
Weaknesses: Gets defeated easily without armor. Not resistant to magic.
About: Not actually a clone. Can be considered a True Zach, and is specially tailored for warfare.
Hex code: #4a3635

Name: Strap
Species: Robot
Class: Warrior/ Ranger in robot form
Appearance: A bloodied, almost zombified Zach VAR.3 with dynamites and explosives strapped to his chest and limbs. (Bigger than other Zachs. Wears a blue T-shirt and camo khaki sleeves, along with brown jeans and shoes.) Once detonated, a robot husk is unleashed! Robot has a simple, mannequin like shape, glowing white eyes, and heavy machine gun on his left arm.
Personality: Acts similarly to the Payloader.(Chill and laid back most of the time. Go with the flow kinda guy. Loud and erratic during battle.) However, robot form acts insecure and quirky sometimes.
Equipment: Bombs, heavy machine gun
Universal Ability: Feign death once!(Detonation)
Strengths: No disease can infect Strap! Strong steel and titanium alloys.
Weaknesses: Robot form is not particularly strong! Bombs exposed, could cause accidental detonation!
About: Failed experiment to create efficient ammunition for the Cannonmen!
Hex code: #878ea1

Last edited:
Have there seriously been no monster applications to the point where monsters get to be twice as powerful as the ones encountered in the RP?

I don’t mind a power trip.

Name:
Na’kar the Ravanger

Nickname:
Ravenger, flesh golem, Na’kar

Appearance:
A rather humanoid monster. He’s 12 feet tall and very perfected in his looks, not being like the deformed masses he shares his infection with. He has a flesh-less skull like head with a large jaw and very sharp teeth. One eye glows red, one glows blue. His body is muscular and fleshy with what looks like bones for armor, but they’re colored brown-ish in most places, only the larger bones and his head being clean white. He’s hunched over a bit, 8 bone rods poke out of his back. His wrists look loosely attached, and he has slightly large hands with very bony and sharp knuckles and razor sharp fingertips.

Personality:
Incredibly aggressive, prefers to attack at close range and very fast. Relentless, he’ll attack until his last available moments of needing to retreat. Doesn’t really use any tactics for fighting, his massive strength and brute force tend to be able to cover that lack of a strategy though.

Preferred/Natural Environment:
mountainous areas, dark and shady spaces.

Strengths & Abilities:

abilities: He breathes in pure oxygen and uses it like a motor. He has a catalyst inside of him that allows him to both breathe short range fire and spew fire from the bony poles on his back. The fire is blue for some unspecified reason. His wrists have long and very hard to cut tendons which connect to his fists. He can throw out a very powerful punch at something 30 feet away and retract his hand in about 3 seconds. He has slow health regeneration of his fleshy parts, and very slow regeneration of the bones.

Strengths:
Close quarters combat, destroying stuff, Strength, speed

Flaws/Weaknesses:
lack of agility, reactive to fire due to his pure oxygen breathing and exhaling, can be suffocated rather fast in an oxygen-less environment since he has to extract very pure oxygen

Backstory (Optional):
originally a project in necromancy back in the dark ages, Na’kar was a regular skeleton with a red and blue eye. He caused terror and fear within many towns since he was practically immortal… until the night of the infection. Somehow, he was infected, growing into the being of pure destruction he is now. Oddly, he retained his mind through this, and wanted to continue what he was doing.. or maybe that was a little bit of the infection.

Theme:

Heavily inspired by ravager, but more humanoid.

Text Colour:
901C0A

Name: Persephone Ballack
Nickname(optional): Seph, Sephi.
Age(can’t be over 18): 16
Sexuality: Bi.
Class: Ranger
Appearance: Dark crimson hair that falls past her waist, but she usually keeps it up. She originally dyed it red, but since she couldn't find any suitable hair dye, it's gone back to her natural color of black. On the taller side of 5'11 and a trim build with stronger arms. She took archery for about 10 years. Paler skin with chocolate brown eyes. Can be seen wearing mostly a tank-top and jeans with a button up toed around her waist.
Flaws: Likes to stick to herself and go off on her own adventures fairly often. Also doesn't like the sun very much, preferring to move more at night. More likely to die because she was overwhelmed by a group of monsters.
Bonds: Always kind of hoped for the apocalypse and seems a little too well suited for it. Her family prepared for it, but was out at the time of the impact, so now she wants to do them proud by showing she can survive.
Strengths: Very good at archery and is very knowledgeable in a lot of survival aspects like trapping and hunting, preparing wild game, staring a fire, and making her own primitive weapons.
Personality: Can be seen as cutting and cruel to some, but in actuality is just introverted and bad at interacting with people. Very loyal if you manage to get into her circle.
Relationships: Friends (?) with Apollo.
Text Colour: 853c41

Name: Persephone Ballack
Nickname(optional): Seph, Sephi.
Age(can’t be over 18): 16
Sexuality: Bi.
Class: Ranger
Appearance: Dark crimson hair that falls past her waist, but she usually keeps it up. She originally dyed it red, but since she couldn't find any suitable hair dye, it's gone back to her natural color of black. On the taller side of 5'11 and a trim build with stronger arms. She took archery for about 10 years. Paler skin with chocolate brown eyes. Can be seen wearing mostly a tank-top and jeans with a button up toed around her waist.
Flaws: Likes to stick to herself and go off on her own adventures fairly often. Also doesn't like the sun very much, preferring to move more at night. More likely to die because she was overwhelmed by a group of monsters.
Bonds: Always kind of hoped for the apocalypse and seems a little too well suited for it. Her family prepared for it, but was out at the time of the impact, so now she wants to do them proud by showing she can survive.
Strengths: Very good at archery and is very knowledgeable in a lot of survival aspects like trapping and hunting, preparing wild game, staring a fire, and making her own primitive weapons.
Personality: Can be seen as cutting and cruel to some, but in actuality is just introverted and bad at interacting with people. Very loyal if you manage to get into her circle.
Relationships: Friends (?) with Apollo.
Text Colour: 853c41
Well, under bonds you seem to imply that her family was infected, so were they?
Also, accepted.
Have there seriously been no monster applications to the point where monsters get to be twice as powerful as the ones encountered in the RP?

I don’t mind a power trip.

Name:
Na’kar the Ravanger

Nickname:
Ravenger, flesh golem, Na’kar

Appearance:
A rather humanoid monster. He’s 12 feet tall and very perfected in his looks, not being like the deformed masses he shares his infection with. He has a flesh-less skull like head with a large jaw and very sharp teeth. One eye glows red, one glows blue. His body is muscular and fleshy with what looks like bones for armor, but they’re colored brown-ish in most places, only the larger bones and his head being clean white. He’s hunched over a bit, 8 bone rods poke out of his back. His wrists look loosely attached, and he has slightly large hands with very bony and sharp knuckles and razor sharp fingertips.

Personality:
Incredibly aggressive, prefers to attack at close range and very fast. Relentless, he’ll attack until his last available moments of needing to retreat. Doesn’t really use any tactics for fighting, his massive strength and brute force tend to be able to cover that lack of a strategy though.

Preferred/Natural Environment:
mountainous areas, dark and shady spaces.

Strengths & Abilities:

abilities: He breathes in pure oxygen and uses it like a motor. He has a catalyst inside of him that allows him to both breathe short range fire and spew fire from the bony poles on his back. The fire is blue for some unspecified reason. His wrists have long and very hard to cut tendons which connect to his fists. He can throw out a very powerful punch at something 30 feet away and retract his hand in about 3 seconds. He has slow health regeneration of his fleshy parts, and very slow regeneration of the bones.

Strengths:
Close quarters combat, destroying stuff, Strength, speed

Flaws/Weaknesses:
lack of agility, reactive to fire due to his pure oxygen breathing and exhaling, can be suffocated rather fast in an oxygen-less environment since he has to extract very pure oxygen

Backstory (Optional):
originally a project in necromancy back in the dark ages, Na’kar was a regular skeleton with a red and blue eye. He caused terror and fear within many towns since he was practically immortal… until the night of the infection. Somehow, he was infected, growing into the being of pure destruction he is now. Oddly, he retained his mind through this, and wanted to continue what he was doing.. or maybe that was a little bit of the infection.

Theme:

Heavily inspired by ravager, but more humanoid.

Text Colour:
901C0A
Well, this seems interesting, but not exactly what I was going for.
I can't quite get into details for some stuff, because of spoilers, but I'd personally prefer if you made them a bit more animalistic. It's fine if they remain pretty intelligent, and I'd suggest looking at how @Champion Greninjoid introduced Dracella before she kind of changed sides to join the survivors to look at some of the past ways the monsters have been seen acting. I may also take this into a convo for further discussion, as the group hasn't found an important plot device IC that will be used to provide information about the monsters.
Decided to replace Zach entirely. (Sorry for not using the template.)
Name: The Payloader
Species: Modified human
Class: Warrior
Appearance: Saggy black hoodie, huge jet black container strapped to his back. Covered from head to toe, he also wears a cracked helmet. Armored with pads and metal belts.
Personality: Chill and laid back most of the time. Go with the flow kinda guy. Loud and erratic during battle.
Equipment: Huge container, battle ram.
Universal Ability: Telepathy.
Strengths: Very fast. Can carry huge weights on his back. Heavily armored.
Weaknesses: Gets defeated easily without armor. Not resistant to magic.
About: Not actually a clone. Can be considered a True Zach, and is specially tailored for warfare.
Hex code: #4a3635

Name: Strap
Species: Robot
Class: Warrior/ Ranger in robot form
Appearance: A bloodied, almost zombified Zach VAR.3 with dynamites and explosives strapped to his chest and limbs. (Bigger than other Zachs. Wears a blue T-shirt and camo khaki sleeves, along with brown jeans and shoes.) Once detonated, a robot husk is unleashed! Robot has a simple, mannequin like shape, glowing white eyes, and heavy machine gun on his left arm.
Personality: Acts similarly to the Payloader.(Chill and laid back most of the time. Go with the flow kinda guy. Loud and erratic during battle.) However, robot form acts insecure and quirky sometimes.
Equipment: Bombs, heavy machine gun
Universal Ability: Feign death once!(Detonation)
Strengths: No disease can infect Strap! Strong steel and titanium alloys.
Weaknesses: Robot form is not particularly strong! Bombs exposed, could cause accidental detonation!
About: Failed experiment to create efficient ammunition for the Cannonmen!
Hex code: #878ea1
Um... to me this doesn't quite fit this RP, sorry. I'll have to review the rules and compare with other characters, but it just doesn't feel like they'd fit here.

Well, this seems interesting, but not exactly what I was going for.
I can't quite get into details for some stuff, because of spoilers, but I'd personally prefer if you made them a bit more animalistic. It's fine if they remain pretty intelligent, and I'd suggest looking at how @Champion Greninjoid introduced Dracella before she kind of changed sides to join the survivors to look at some of the past ways the monsters have been seen acting. I may also take this into a convo for further discussion, as the group hasn't found an important plot device IC that will be used to provide information about the monsters.
1657218085708.png

1657218211360.png

Back
Top Bottom