OOC Survival of the Fastest OOC

What should the character limit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still interested, but a soft reset would make me feel really bad about the stuff that I set up...

I do like the idea of a "Soft reset", also helps that my only character here was...

1. Could be mistaken for my self insert (who is in the Deltarune RP)
2. Kinda just vanished from the group
3. I don't know, just didn't like him.

As far as I'm concerned all my characters are dead or ran off and have no reason to join the group

I would post here sometimes, would have to make a character though

I know I don't really RP in many places currently, but for future reference in case we do the reset and I'm RPing alot again
I would like to mention that I don't think anymore Kama can really fit this RP as most of Kama's personality and just overall her character is dependent on her powers which, she doesn't have here
Which means it'd kind of be hard for me to RP as her

Am I seriously the only one who doesn't want to reset? Honestly, if we reset I might just leave the RP, as it would feel like the stuff I had/was planning would just have been a waste of my time (and in some cases for that temple, energy and motivation too, because drawing)...

Maybe we do a "reset" where certain events require characters to meet up in a designated location, but let other people keep doing what they're doing now.

I don't think we'll get many more responses, Greninjoid, Wisp, and Lapis haven't been active recently

...Honestly, I'm not sure at this point if I'd be interested.
If it is brought back I'll at least try to be there, but I have no opinion on if it should be brought back or not.

...Honestly, I'm not sure at this point if I'd be interested.
If it is brought back I'll at least try to be there, but I have no opinion on if it should be brought back or not.
All right.
As a note I will be bringing this back in a new location, so, while I don't know whether you'd consider it a reset or not as I want to leave the other group of characters more or less untouched by this, it is somewhat similar to some extent.

Could I use Thaund? He's pretty close to human.
Hmm...
As some sort of monster character, certainly. As for anything else...

...I suppose I could find a way to fit them in with the idea that they used to be human and kept their mind as they didn't really change fully or something like that, but, I'd need to think about it...

As a note I will be bringing this back in a new location, so, while I don't know whether you'd consider it a reset or not as I want to leave the other group of characters more or less untouched by this, it is somewhat similar to some extent.
To be honest, with how my current characters are separated from most groups anyway (Dark and Joy being the most extreme as they're still in that one area I was going to draw and then never actually did draw-), I could probably figure out how to get them to said new location if that's okay.
(And while typing that single sentence I made far more typos than I'm willing to admit.)

Hmm...
As some sort of monster character, certainly. As for anything else...

...I suppose I could find a way to fit them in with the idea that they used to be human and kept their mind as they didn't really change fully or something like that, but, I'd need to think about it...
Nevermind, I can think of something else. Just thought he could work well due to his skillset and background.
Also I wonder about the interesting dynamics that could happen if a Sphiryss was added but I should just stop being lazy and trying to recycle random characters

Nevermind, I can think of something else. Just thought he could work well due to his skillset and background.
Also I wonder about the interesting dynamics that could happen if a Sphiryss was added but I should just stop being lazy and trying to recycle random characters
I mean, the idea is interesting, but, this RP is sort of more focused on human characters.

Back
Top Bottom