IC Survival of the Fastest

“Oi! Give those back Blip! And no, your not trading your name for a bag of chips.” Says Nayomi as she walks into sight. “Also, there’s a monster coming towards us, so I suggest we run. Like now.”

"Two four six eight, better run or we'll be ate!" They run out of the gass station, still carrying the chips.

*Klaire takes the basket and bat and runs out of the gas station as well. Blip would suddenly be grabbed from behind, and they’d feel the blade of a knife against their neck*
“I’d suggest you drop the food.”

Nayomi sneaks up behind Reese with her baseball bat. She takes a ferocious swipe at Reese and hits him in the head. “Don’t attack my friends. Let’s go Blip”

Last edited:
(Guys, let’s not fight. Greninjoid might not even be back until this weekend, and honestly, it’s not the biggest deal. Let’s just get back to roleplaying)

(Good idea. Let’s just keep going. Just remember not to take control of other people’s things.)
“Hey Blip, I know where there’s a junkyard. If you want, we could go there. It’s got some pretty good protection and it’s in the middle of the forest, so I think we could probably base there. You up for it?”

Back
Top Bottom