IC Survival of the Fastest

*Madeline looks closer*
“Wait, that’s… I think that’s her.”

*The figure is close enough now that their red hair is noticeable. Something seems off about their right side, though.*

"Alright, let's go." Sunny turns the cart and begins to head toward the entrance, glancing over her shoulder to see if Blip is following.

“I’m pretty sure… What’s wrong with her arm?”
*The figure has a tentacle on their right side instead of an arm. It has white specks on it. They appear to be holding a gun in their left hand*

Sunny then leaves the store, humming to herself. After a bit, they arrive at an old-looking house. Various plants surround it, and vines grow up parts of the wall.

Kyle clears his throat, then speaks in a clear, soft tone.
"...Madeline, I would suggest stepping back from that window quickly, and quietly."

“Yeah.”
*Madeline steps back from the window*

*If Kyle was still looking out the window, he’d notice that the figure has stopped walking. They’re about 50 meters from the house, and looking up at the window*

Inside, Sunny is putting Jiji and his blanket on a sofa. On her side of the room, more plants can be found, along with a bookshelf that contains all sorts of books, the sofa, and a table and chair, on which sit a group of candles.
The other side of the room has a scruffy shag rug and some plants, plus a door and a hallway that lead into the rest of the house.

(Gtg)

Kyle would have backed away from the window earlier, so he wouldn't be able to see out.
"Now, you stand near the top of the stairs with the gun, I'll head downstairs and watch from there."

(Summary request)
(Let’s see… Madeline and Kyle found Madilines old girlfriends house and now she’s there, Nayomi just left when she saw someone, and Blip and Sunny are off doing god knows what. Oh yeah, and Nayomi has a cat)
*Nayomi just leaves to go find Sunny and Blip* “Where are they… They cant’ve gone that far”

(...well, should I expect to miss 5 pages in multiple rps for the next few days? Because I swear if that's the case I am actually just not going to try anymore. )

(Let’s see… Madeline and Kyle found Madilines old girlfriends house and now she’s there, Nayomi just left when she saw someone, and Blip and Sunny are off doing god knows what. Oh yeah, and Nayomi has a cat)
*Nayomi just leaves to go find Sunny and Blip* “Where are they… They cant’ve gone that far”
*They would be about 3 minutes away*

Back
Top Bottom