tModLoader Survivaria - A survival mode mod

I'm particularly interested in that sanity stat, hallucinations in games are always interesting. (Probably because I've had seizures before and I generally know what it feels like to see and hear things that aren't there as a result... Yeah, I guess I'm slightly insane.)
Yeah my goal with sanity is to invoke anxiety in the player, while not annoying them.

Would be great to see some compatibility with the foods sold by Thorium's cook, though I could see how having that infinite supply of food and drinks would mess with the goal you have here. Either way, loving the mod so far!

May i report a potential bug? Some foods labeled nibble (ie. Dates, Pearl berries, etc.) and sip, (pearl berries, etc.) seem to max your health (dates max your hunger, but completely drain your thirst meter) while the filtered water, (labeled as refreshing) would only raise the thirst meter bar by only a little.

Hello, firstly I need to appreciate that this is a good mod, the crisis when got not enougn food and water and the buff when fed gave me more fun than the original version.
I have no idea if you open to suggestions , however there is some issues or bugs that I really want to report to you
1. the crops things grow everywhere however it doesn't like other plants which will whiered and easy to be destroy(just need a melee attack), these resources generate too fast, spreading everywhere take the place for trees and herbs and when I want to clean it, most of time I destory also the dirt block or something, its kind of troublesome.
2. I have no idea its bug to everyone or just me that I use these new food or drinks but most of them didnt be consumed.
3. personally, I think the capicity of hunger and thirsty is a little bit too low.. I drank a juice of cactus when I got half thirsty bar (or icon), and I got "you drink too much" debuff....perhaps there could be a buffer zone between full and over full.

Hello, firstly I need to appreciate that this is a good mod, the crisis when got not enougn food and water and the buff when fed gave me more fun than the original version.
I have no idea if you open to suggestions , however there is some issues or bugs that I really want to report to you
1. the crops things grow everywhere however it doesn't like other plants which will whiered and easy to be destroy(just need a melee attack), these resources generate too fast, spreading everywhere take the place for trees and herbs and when I want to clean it, most of time I destory also the dirt block or something, its kind of troublesome.
2. I have no idea its bug to everyone or just me that I use these new food or drinks but most of them didnt be consumed.
3. personally, I think the capicity of hunger and thirsty is a little bit too low.. I drank a juice of cactus when I got half thirsty bar (or icon), and I got "you drink too much" debuff....perhaps there could be a buffer zone between full and over full.
Yeah there's a bug currently with a few foods where they aren't consumed and instantly fill your hunger/thirst, I'll be fixing it soon. I'll also lower the spawn rate of plants a bit more, and try to make it so they don't spawn very close to each other.

I would recommend first fixing the mod and then adding new things.
There is currently an issue with placing the mortar and pestle on the fireplace, work benches and other modded and non modded tiles.

I really like having this mod in my modpack but those bugs are annoying.

also consider lowering the spawn rate of reece and other plants by a lot because the world quickly gets full of them

I would recommend first fixing the mod and then adding new things.
There is currently an issue with placing the mortar and pestle on the fireplace, work benches and other modded and non modded tiles.

I really like having this mod in my modpack but those bugs are annoying.

also consider lowering the spawn rate of reece and other plants by a lot because the world quickly gets full of them
Spawn rate doesn't matter, it needs a check for already existing plants.

i agree, snow biome looks ugly because it gets covered completely in berries over 1 night

Hello, I love this mod so much it has a lot of potential. Been using it since I started replaying Terraria about a week ago. :D

I have a suggestion tho
Making the player get hungry and thristy the more they move and dig based on how long they do the activeity while when standing still the hunger and thrist are slower.

Also I have encountered a bug. Somehow "Old One's Army" event doesn't progress at all and stays on Wave 1 (0%)
I play with 22 mods in total I tried disabling all but Survivaria and the issue continued to happen.
I was only able to play Old One's Army with Survivaria disabled (tried disabling hunger and thirst to see if it'll solve the issue but it didn't)
Also I noticed that when I had the Pirate Invasion even it lasted for so long that I killed thousands of pirates. I'm not sure if Survivaria caused it or if a different mod caused it.

Hope it's fixed soon~

Hello, I love this mod so much it has a lot of potential. Been using it since I started replaying Terraria about a week ago. :D

I have a suggestion tho
Making the player get hungry and thristy the more they move and dig based on how long they do the activeity while when standing still the hunger and thrist are slower.

Also I have encountered a bug. Somehow "Old One's Army" event doesn't progress at all and stays on Wave 1 (0%)
I play with 22 mods in total I tried disabling all but Survivaria and the issue continued to happen.
I was only able to play Old One's Army with Survivaria disabled (tried disabling hunger and thirst to see if it'll solve the issue but it didn't)
Also I noticed that when I had the Pirate Invasion even it lasted for so long that I killed thousands of pirates. I'm not sure if Survivaria caused it or if a different mod caused it.

Hope it's fixed soon~
Your thirst does actually drain faster if you are sprinting, and once temperature and sanity are in those will also affect hunger and thirst drain rates. And yeah we've already fixed that bug for the next version.

I love the concept of this mod a lot and would love to play with it... except for the fact that whenever I enable it, monsters stop dropping coins, which is not good.

I love the concept of this mod a lot and would love to play with it... except for the fact that whenever I enable it, monsters stop dropping coins, which is not good.
Yeah there's a bug currently where enemies don't drop anything if you don't have fargo's soul mod enabled, I've already fixed it for the next update.

Back
Top Bottom