tModLoader Survivaria - A survival mode mod

Yeah there's a bug currently where enemies don't drop anything if you don't have fargo's soul mod enabled, I've already fixed it for the next update.
Glad to know there's a fix underway! Any time frame on the update or is it just whenever you finish everything?

So I like the mod, but there's an issue that kinda ruins things. When I have this mod enabled, enemies don't seem to drop coins, I was wondering if that was a bug or a feature, and if it's a feature, could have an option to enable coin drops?

So I like the mod, but there's an issue that kinda ruins things. When I have this mod enabled, enemies don't seem to drop coins, I was wondering if that was a bug or a feature, and if it's a feature, could have an option to enable coin drops?
It's a bug that is caused by some cross mod content, you'll need to enable fargo's soul mod until the bug is fixed

Fargo's Mod recently had an update, and with that update Survivaria is no longer compatible with it. It says it needs a different version of Survivaria. The problem is, I cannot disable Survivaria because the pink blocks from the unloaded plants are absolutely EVERYWHERE. please fix this.

also, could there be some item or option that either destroys or slows the plant rate greatly?

Fargo's Mod recently had an update, and with that update Survivaria is no longer compatible with it. It says it needs a different version of Survivaria. The problem is, I cannot disable Survivaria because the pink blocks from the unloaded plants are absolutely EVERYWHERE. please fix this.

also, could there be some item or option that either destroys or slows the plant rate greatly?
Ditto, I'm having the same problem you're having. I hope the author can take care of this issue.

V0.4.0.0

1) Added the Blood Analyzer and the Hydrolyzer Crystals, sold by the goblin tinkerer and skeleton merchant respectively.
2) Added seeds for all existing survivaria plants, you can harvest them using the new iron or lead trowels, or the rare dynasty trowel sold by the traveling merchant.
3) Fixed Cloudstalk generating only between two cloud blocks, instead of just hanging from them.
4) Fixed Cocolate not dropping if it's not a pure palm tree.
5) Changed the mutating smoothie to make it more pog.
6) Lowered thirst drain rate a bit.
7) Made Hunger and Thirst save whenever you leave and rejoin the world, no more rejoining to reset it.
8) Fixed bug where vanilla well fed foods still said the effects even if it didn't do that, only happens with hunger enabled.
9) Fixed bug where enemies dropped nothing if you didn't have fargo's soul mod enabled.
10) All plants now have a chance to decay off if left alive too long, this should help with the overabundance of plant spawns.
11) Added a config option to adjust plant spawn rates in the world.
12) Made fiery tuber an upside-down plant.
13) Fixed bleed root not spawning.
14) Lowered the growth and chance for plants to spawn even more.
15) Various minor tweaks.
16) Updated some drinks' sprites.
17) The gold of the capt'n drops.
18) Updated mod weakrefs.
19) Fixed item default properties, tiles won't consume for no reason and other weird behaviors.
20) Added negative stats tooltips.
21) Gourd is no more broken.
22) Added books and salt recipes using survivaria plants.
23) Adjusted and modified many spawn conditions for plants.
24) Fixed some 2x2 plants not being handled correctly.
25) Added Overhaul compatibility for wet sand, now you can grow amalgae properly.

Big ol update to fix bugs and some other things, next update will be some more content, then we will start on temperature.

I'm really excited for the Sanity addition, keep up the great work!
1611435655731.png

;(

At first. I'm not good at English, so I use Google Translate. I'm sorry if there is a strange sentence. Along with this mod, I have included "overhaul mod", "MOD that add abnormal body temperature", and mods that extend ordinary items and NPCs. The settings for this mod are 50% hungry and 200% food rate.

I enjoy this mod, but I find it too difficult.
Keeping the water makes it difficult to drink the potion, so it is difficult to be careful not to drink too much. But when I keep it low in water, I quickly lose my sanity. I want you to give a little more margin to the upper limit because other people have written it before. And I also want an additional display icon to be careful of overeating and drinking too much. It is difficult to see the icon that is currently filled with water.

Also, the amount of water in the leather bag is low, making it difficult to drink water. Distilled water runs out of bottles, so I don't use it much. When you stand in the water, the "Drink water" icon appears next to the water icon, and can you create a function that allows you to drink water when you click it? If it wasn't clean water, what about the idea of becoming a "stomach ache"? I don't know if the effect of bottle-in-water can remain as LIFE recovery.

Bad game balance for Sanity. I suddenly lost my mind and was defeated during the battle with the Eye of Cthulhu. I can't deal with it because a strong debuff comes suddenly. I think we should take steps with this system. For example, something that gives a sign, such as screen distortion.

And finally, I write that I think this is an unreasonable request. Foods from other mods are no longer effective. I think that the versatility will be improved if the satiety system is judged by the effect and time of the well food buff. But I don't know if this is technically feasible, and I know it will be a remake.

Back
Top Bottom