Mobile Suspicious Looking Apple from Sand?

Potato Masher

Duke Fishron
This happened to me while I was in a underground glowing mushroom biome. There were large towers of sand that were in my way, so dug it out using a normal Golden pickaxe. Not too long after starting to dig, I was suddenly given the Suspicious Looking Apple! Not sure if a worm managed to die somehow in the sand, but I had never saw or heard a worm entering the area.

This happened to me while I was in a underground glowing mushroom biome. There were large towers of sand that were in my way, so dug it out using a normal Golden pickaxe. Not too long after starting to dig, I was suddenly given the Suspicious Looking Apple! Not sure if a worm managed to die somehow in the sand, but I had never saw or heard a worm entering the area.
I come across random mob drops quite often. Figured it was a bug with them being killed off by the game instead of despawning.

Since the harmode update, worms dosen't produce the digging sound they used to make when moving... You may have killed a worm without noticing ;)

Back
Top Bottom