NPCs & Enemies Suspicious Looking... Bacon?

SpiritInfinity

Skeletron Prime
There have been a lot of threads about a Martian Madness summoning item, so I decided to make one too, except instead of a beacon or transmitter device I decided to use.. Bacon! Why? Because it's BACON for gods sake!

Here's the stats:
Name B(e)acon (Goat simulator reference, thanks for the idea @Sir BBP)
3 Martian Conduit Plating
3 Beetle Husk
3 Bacon
3 Sock Sauce (Dropped by Vulture, 10% Chance)
3 Devil Sauce (Dropped by Red Devil, 25% Chance)
Or:
Dropped from Martian Saucer (10%)
Tooltip: "Summons the Martian Invasion. Nose clip recommended for use."

Well, there's my suggestion. If you support (or if you don't) leave a comment below telling me what you think :)

Last edited:
I love it. Though it'd be close to copying, in Goat Simulator there's an item called the B[E]ACON because it's beacon bacon. It summons a UFO that carries you to space, so maybe you could use that name.

I love it. Though it'd be close to copying, in Goat Simulator there's an item called the B[E]ACON because it's beacon bacon. It summons a UFO that carries you to space, so maybe you could use that name.
A reference! That would be perfect, great idea!

Oh.. yeah.. Woops
fW1Xpwq.png

That's why we can't have nice things - suggestors like this see Terraria as trash dump for stoned fantasies.

@Necrius, this is really completely unnecessary. I think its a perfectly reasonable suggestion, and your criticisms are neither constructive nor polite. Please don't make disrespectful comments about suggestions in this manner.

@Necrius, this is really completely unnecessary. I think its a perfectly reasonable suggestion, and your criticisms are neither constructive nor polite. Please don't make disrespectful comments about suggestions in this manner.
I can agree that summon item for martian invasion is reasonable idea, but whole recipe and goat simulator cameo smell like a gas named stupigen. "Nose clip recommended for use" indeed. I'd support some "makeshift space beacon" item made out of solar tablet fragments and adamantite/titanium or out of 10 "ancient gizmo" thingies dropped off lihzahrds, but boo this.

Taking a name, reference, and general idea for anything from a fad long gone is never a good idea. Especially if you implement two items just for said reference.

Taking a name, reference, and general idea for anything from a fad long gone is never a good idea. Especially if you implement two items just for said reference.
They could be used for other things.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440093743,1440093690][/DOUBLEPOST]Also the Goat Simulator reference was NOT my idea.

Back
Top Bottom