Suweekarts

Molt (AKA Alisie)

e30303706c.png

They say that when a paladin falls, they either live in shame as a powerless warrior until they atone for their sins, or they give in to the darkness and become its servant. Molt (Formerly Alisie) is the product of the latter. She is an embodiment of daylight who has fallen from grace and corrupted by the hellfires of the Abyss, losing her divine powers and gaining profane features.

Molt is, or was, a lava child, which are fiery humanoids completely immune to the touch of earth and metal. As a lava child, she is capable of bypassing metal armor and completely avoid injury by metal weapons. If need be, she can retreat into the earth, leaving no trace to track her movement. Upon giving in to corruption, she has acquired the traits of a nabasu. Although she is rather short, she boasts large, powerful bat-like wings and ears. Perhaps the most dangerous part of her are her claws, which she augments her evil powers with in order to smite the goodness out of her foes. Granted, despite her profane powers, she isn't fond of water, and does her best to avoid rain. She has a thing for material possession, and loves highly fashionable wear of her era, like crowns and weird dresses.

Before her fall from grace, Molt was stubborn and somewhat selfish paladin, but an effective one at that. She is the youngest of her three elder siblings, Soliie and Ilias. She tends to desire the most attention from her creator, Cyan Ide. Unfortunately, Cyan, being a deity of the sun, is usually always busy doing sun stuff. This neglect often made her upset, but eventually that feeling turned into hatred. Unbeknownst to the reasoning of Cyan and refusing to heed her siblings' advice, she decides to betray Cyan by visiting Abyss and making a pact with the demon inhabitants, automatically stripping her of her divine powers and becoming trapped in the Abyss. There, she was consumed by the relentless evil.

All-in-all, Molt is the result of a series of "mistakes have been made." Perhaps it was a twist of fate to seek refuge in the only mcguffin in the Abyss capable of transporting her out, which also was a craze in the material world due to the recent events. Fortunately, her encounters with the heroes of Cath Neph have, albeit slowly, led her back to the light, returning to Cyan to atone for her mistakes. Being a merciful and understanding deity, Cyan, without hesitation, welcomes Molt back with open arms and apologizes herself for not understanding her earlier. She currently resides in the sun to help Cyan with sun stuff.
The actual greatest recurring villain who was actually the greatest hero all along.

Ocvi Jjujjn

1636ff6e29.png

They say that when a paladin falls, they either live in shame as a powerless warrior until they atone for their sins, or they give in to the darkness and become its servant. Ocvi isn't either of them. Primarily because Ocvi the partial-protean paddles as a paladin perfectly.

Ocvi, being a half-protean, offers quite a multitude of interesting features. First of all, she possesses six fully-working eyes that don't seem to fit anatomically. No one really knows why, but the best answer one could find is 'because protean'. On the sides of her head are her horns, whicih are oddly flexible and rubbery. It is often mistaken for being part of her hat. Her protean blood allows her to constantly change color, and the advancing knowledge of magic allows her to have matching armor that changes color with her. Spiffy! She also varies in height, but only ever so slightly, and it seldom happens.

As a holy paladin clad in glorious adamantine full-plate, Ocvi's main goals is to further increase the influence of good. Although she does not worship a particular deity, she serves the entire concept of good, so technically she worships all good deities. She is loyal to her deities, and would gladly go around and provide aid and healing to those who are in need. However she will often refuse the act of killing, especially the helpless. After all, she is merciful and would rather help them achieve conformity and benevolence.

Her being a typically chaotic creature and a paladin at the same time does make her have some weird ethics, however. She is often seen with an animated skeleton obviously disguised as a nurse which she uses as a driver for her carriage. When asked, she would claim that the skeleton is an actual living skeleton, and it does whatever it wants. Whether this is true or not is up to your sense motive check versus a DC of 0, because she is not actually lying. After all, she has a curse that prevents her from lying.

Last edited:
Time to token dump!

Commissioned by @『Voltear』
1b64794e6e.png
44126ec9b3.png
078615cfbd.png
468912d00a.png

Commissioned by @Solir
3910284855.png
58b04ef17a.png

New Campaign characters
Left to Right:
Haquetzal Catl (Me, Anatoli), Vivid Virid (Me, Ziel), Tomoe (Solir, Of Blood and Sand), ???
ae9b8ecdf0.png
87223b7a44.png
61be330d81.png
b3904d45e1.png

CMY-1000/Nei-Hon NPCs
Phenn, Village Elder Thuserr, Mejiro Jinsokuneko, Green Moon, ???, ???, a christmas tree
f40cc2dede.png
428ffeba2c.png
9c348c425b.png
ed6e8c3b40.png
00e949524f.png
58f242faa3.png
1f9846557a.png

do you ever run into a situation of

"Ocvi! Why did you do that?"

"beacuse protean"
Only time will tell, as they haven't been a player character yet in any of the campaigns we've had. I will hopefully find a good campaign suitable for her someday.

Last edited:
Haquetzal is qoot. Tomoe is definitely not Satsuki Kiryuuin. Mejiro's name definitely doesn't look like "Gensokyou cat". And she definitely doesn't look like Momiji.

Ah who'mi kidding, they're all cute.

Haquetzal is qoot. Tomoe is definitely not Satsuki Kiryuuin. Mejiro's name definitely doesn't look like "Gensokyou cat". And she definitely doesn't look like Momiji.

Ah who'mi kidding, they're all cute.
I definitely didn't roll an Aya inspired character in one of our pf campaigns and Mejiro is definitely not my sidekick.

Oh, I forgot the token dump

The Many Colors of Ambi, Ocvi's mount (who carries the Ambi-lance)
ad9d5f9e01.png
a94cca2a22.png
137d72efe4.png
c3f8b3a13f.png
8673f8a057.png
49c0e4eaaf.png
e5838bf581.png
ac74a80684.png
78ed718aee.png
6e8648509e.png

CMY-1000/Nei-Hon NPCs

Left to Right: Meph, ??? (W1K's new character's nemesis), Gluttony, Roll Aias the Scavenger, Blue Mist, Blue Mist (Alternate Universe), Godspawn Cubey, Perfect Soots Miwelle, Pocky, Fe the Shadow
b89afa4ee4.png
78de42eb53.png
1e1e91f54d.png
7cb59c1017.png
933bed1a8d.png
aa0b3d327c.png
fd9bf88315.png
354a8fbe79.png
7ea3703d0f.png
e5b72e660e.png

I thought already, I saw Caladrel with a new pose I havn't seen earlier. :p
Also, great heigth chart. Caladrel is really huge though...

Right?! Most of my dnd crew say he's just above average or something, but I'm fairly sure he won't fit in my tiny asian house.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom