Suweekarts

(M)Alice the Pariah
000810e3a5.png

A pariah and a lover of anything bright and shiny, Alice, formerly Malice, is a merchant of wondrous goods, and a skilled weaponsmith. Alice wanders worlds with the help of her master and deity, Harpp, in order to find the greatest and most powerful of artifacts to boast about to her pariah community. She acquired her new name due to Harpp finding the former too edgy.

As a pariah, Alice possesses a few features acquired from their demonic ancestors. Her forehead flaunts long, bold horns that dwarf many members of most medium-sized races. From the sides of her head grow strangely shaped ears. Her hands display darkened skin and long developing claws. Despite her heritage, she considers 'demon' to be a derogatory term, and will not hesitate to call out to her chaotic neutral god for some personal smiting. As with most pariahs, she carries with her her most valued Flesh-forged Weapons, which are the staple of pariah weaponsmithing.

Alice tends to stay serious and strict as often as possible, especially when it comes to business, but it isn't seldom that she is seen being lenient to her customers. Although she has been studying multiple languages, Alice still has difficulty speaking the common language. She refuses to listen to anyone, including her god, about her childhood, and refuses to tell anyone about it.

Her goals are pretty simple and straightforward. Her desires for powerful artifacts have led her curious about the universe, but her tether to a god, as well as her lack of knowledge of the cosmos leave her dissatisfied. Alice strives to become as independent as her master was, before the ascent to godhood. One day, she hopes to seek companions that are willing to sail with her into the cosmos, discovering unknown secrets and magic.

Caladrel is only 6 ft. 1 in. not my fault you and W1k consistently roll short characters.
Psh not counting the oni, gathlain, and gnome, only 5 of them are shorter than me. The rest have see the sunrise/sunset later than I do. That ain't short!

Yeah, you should be. You're a sick individual for being so tall. For shame!

My brother is 6'4, and most of my friends are 6'2-6'6"
I'm a wonderful 5'10". I look tiny next to them...
If anyone looks tiny its my 5'3" self. And then a few of my friends are like almost 7' or so, which only makes the hurt worse

I did the thing no else in the party was willing to do. But that's okay, there is only a couple more steps until I become EVIL

Demons don't expect you to want to do it. They expect you to writhe in guilt and weakness as you have to decide between the lives of either a schoolbus full of children or your girlfriend.

Also, token dumping next week instead of today, so I don't have to silhouette any new tokens.

Oh, I was talking about your characters mainly, where you have main character privilege that she can potentially exploit.

In real life, Cubey would know you're all CR1 commoner weaklings and wouldn't need your help anyways =w=

Cubey the Succubus
7f90bf505a.png

Cubey is a notorious succubus known for her rebellious deeds against her creator, Nightbringer, a deity of fear and darkness. When dealing with an issue, she has no problem exploiting loopholes, bending the rules, or manipulating through emotions and desires as a solution. With these in her arsenal, she is capable of avoiding the eyes of justice.

Like all succubi, Cubey can assume the form of an attractive female, changing her form into what she thinks her target is most attracted to. However, with her transcendence to a more lawful life, she seldom finds use in such shenanigans. Instead, she sticks to one form she herself finds the most attractive: short and messy hair, voluptuous curves, a revealing-yet-professional-looking outfit, and unreasonable high heels. Her horns, ears, and wings are more akin to vampire* due to her vampiric heritage

Despite being a succubus, Cubey dislikes the lustful and rapacious behavior that her kind normally possesses. Charming and manipulative, Cubey uses her flexible personality to gain the respect of her targets. Instead of using this as a moment to absorb the life force of their target, she prefers to lengthen the process, exploiting her targets' respect and favor and using them to get whatever she wants. After all, she finds a lackey more useful and a very slight gain to her already peaking power, and with lackeys doing her responsibilities, she can slack off.

In short, Cubey is a non-chaotic Succubus lawyer.

Do not, I repeat, do NOT grapple her.

*Suweekaverse Vampire

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom