Suweekarts

Token dump, ikathian edition

For context, ikathian is a race in my dnd campaign that are basically fey rabbit people. Recently (and by recently I mean after the last token dump) my players traveled to a planet called Lunaris that's chuck full of them. These Lunarian Ikathians have pretty much formed four separate factions because they hate each other, namely: the HellDir (Hellion Directive), COG (Conglomerate of Greatness), FIA (Free Ikathians of Anarchy), and SCP (Space Confederate Protocol). They also have some silly edgy weeb names.

Context aside, token dump time.

Names are listed from left to right, top to bottom.

HellDir:
Hiraiko, Mr. Tsukikage (Ryuusei's dad), Mr. Tsukikage (Ryuusei's mom), Azumi Tsukikage (Ryuusei's little sister)
1z0jgAg.png
Ihoyzlj.png
lrVElaK.png
naA3why.png

COG:
Ikuji Hatsu (COG leader), Steelwing the Duelist, Perfect Crescendo the Bard, Prowling Eye the Quarrel Shooter, Saejin
epDsqtU.png
tYHZkKt.png
WTtmlcQ.png
yUhtA5n.png
pmiV6eK.png

FIA:
Nomura Yoshinaka, "Dust", Meikage, Hacan, Tsukiko
qmo9ERY.png
PZUKWi3.png
hYDwWGj.png
vQgntEu.png
gCQcwug.png

SCP:
Yoichi Akane (SCP leader), "Devilizer", Mimik, Disguised Mimik, Squid, Yuniru
AZbZzYm.png
PH2HpUz.png
iULvsZH.png
fVGOMMb.png
NIlhgHm.png
QZWFdMk.png

Misc:
Vizier, Rocket, Shoes, Grog, Natsu (again), Natsu hooded, a random ganzi, Vanilla, BEAM, KANA, some overdressed ikathian
sjVNw1q.png
IFYAOj4.png
gnhXXeA.png
C4llCSh.png
u4vWRkZ.png
l6A8sBO.png
4cWnWCu.png
ax21MxL.png
V46RDnS.png
xvfW9w3.png
aSJOBmt.png

Other campaigns:
Starry Sky (Ball Room Blitz), Wndr (Nei-Hon), Kas (Lior (again (again))), disguised Kas, Xeno a (Gold), Elia of the Night (Gold), Ceros (Gold)
UFp5zKY.png
F5gCoa9.png
ofldv3a.png
AhVNAU9.png
Jb0jhQB.png
zMW8nJq.png
4DVPZ12.png

Gifterinos and Commissierinos:
Okiku (@W1K ), Sildenril (@Solir )
VlX1OBU.png
up4YVdU.png

A bit of backstory time:

'Ika' on Ikathian originated from my first rabbit person character, and eventually I felt the need to turn into a race. This was the result.

Originally they were called ikarnites (and I think at some point I referred to them as that in here but I might have edited most if not all of it already) but the name started to tick me off, so I went with the usual -ian suffix, and the 'th' sound fit in between Ika and -ian the most.

Originally they were also supposed to have abilities related to the moon or the lunar phases just to play around with the moon rabbit concept. But ehhhhh I just settled with having a whole bunch of them living in a planet called Lunaris.

Mini sprite dump?? Sprite dumps are a thing now I guess.

First and foremost is the Centurion Siege Crawler. What a massive pain in the :red: to animate. I did cheat on some inbetweens, and messed up proportions by a tad bit, but overall I'm pretty happy with it. If I look at it enough and the glaring issues start to bug me, I might actually try to fix them, but eh. Given how animating pixelart isn't my thing, I'm pretty proud I managed to pull this off.
BGnVh9V.gif

Up next is a rework of Ivy Plant from W1K's Mod Redux. Supposedly I wanted it to keep the poisonous/deathly theme that this boss has in the mod, so I went with the corpse-smelling flower, a rafflesia. Initially it was painfully bright red, which didn't feel suitable to its putridness. Thus I muted its colors and ended up with a muddy red.
QVEq0bw.gif

Last and certainly the greatest being in existence, Clownpiss. Cuz why not?
EAnTpia.gif

Last edited:
Token Dump # atleast3

If i had a dollar for every token dump i have dumped in this thread, I'd have at least 3.

Commissions:
A buncha people(@『Voltear』)
AdsnbN3.png
xS56avT.png

CMY-1000 stuffs:
Left to Right: Bandit Lord Lin, Midori (Always rember), Major K., Deivas (Herald of Emotion), Velvet (Deivas' sleeper), Bubblestorm (As a not-spear), Sore & Soya, Jin the Traveling Trader, Totally not an esper, Stitches boi, Horologicus (Herald of Time), Svesti
Jtb9RQF.png
RBcNW1c.png
3ju42iH.png
2EmraOh.png
cJ3j4iY.png
n2QqmoC.png
TnGoFmk.png
kqCSSYH.png
iDi9LBL.png
wIrmt1f.png
YXwLHRj.png
4Q1pF4s.png
phCFUtt.png

Other Pathfinder campaigns:
Left to Right: Juniper (Nei-Hon), A bloodwood(?) (Nei-Hon), Agent Sukie "Calm" McLaughter (Cath Neph 2), a Prank (Cath Neph 2), Antinomy (Cath Neph 2), Tetsu Dou (The Trouble with Trains), @W1K 's new character (???), Daggers 2.0 (
Lej4whv.png
), A pear???? (?????????????)
gRyLuDM.png
WMRaMpa.png
JGeuIx8.png
P17oUKr.png
0MtTQ5q.png
CyiyAyL.png
cdF6InZ.png
4740IO7.png
dCUmdq8.png

Last edited:
If you were given a dollar for each very well made token, you'd be swimming in single dollar banknotes by now. Beside that, that's a lot of waifus to choose from.

Made a map for my dnd campaign recently.

PLIqud9.png

It's a map of a continent (two actually) of a planet in the Suweeverse, Neph.

The big red circle indicates the lack of atmosphere as a massive mountain that reaches thousands of miles into the sky breaches the atmosphere and into space. Don't ask how it works. It's a pair of cat ears.

I forgot to name the oceans. At least that gives me a reason not to name them 'Ocean Sea' or 'Sea Ocean' or something stupid.

Back
Top Bottom