Suweekarts

The rule of action movies / games is the cooler your maneuver, the less chance you actually have of suffering significant damage from it.

The general logic is probably "who cares if this jump hurts me, if I shoot the enemy dead it'll be worth it!"

With all the prominent artists TCF has these days, its now a lot easier to really appreciate your style's uniqueness, really love its "clean" look, not sure if that's a good way to describe it..

She could also be jumping from a really tall 30-story building, so she has time to do a couple flips in mid air and land safely on a uuh.. erm... oh.
Hope she has insurance.

She could also be jumping from a really tall 30-story building, so she has time to do a couple flips in mid air and land safely on a uuh.. erm... oh.
Hope she has insurance.
Couldn't there be one of those big-:red: mattress things that movies use?
It'd still be :red:ing terrifying but AYY she'd be... alright.

Surprise, surprise? Statistically speaking, holding guns the gangsta way is proven by 11/10 magicians to produce more cabbage. It's 14% more efficient than rifles with silenced bayonets.

0425563dc9.png

I swear, the posing, shading, and quality would have been about 12x better if SAI hadn't randomly crashed a while ago

@DG-VR.
owowoowow it's Xiao!!!! THANKS SUWEEKA!!!! I LOVE IT!!! :passionate:
(just a little joke):allways getting xiao's art makes Dg sad :( (the guy i use as avatar most time)
Panel de dibujo_8n.png

Despite the fall damage received on that last one, at least a few of us know how to land 'properly' -cough- I should use references for crouched poses next time

6e34d787a4.png

I'm not responsible for any broken knees and knives, and I only take responsibility for a bad silhouette.

@ppowersteef

I guess that just about wraps the osnap-you-drew-me-free-quality-arts-here's-one-in-return arts. Otherwise I might have to look for others I missed.

Last edited:
Too much amazing art! I remember when i first found this thread...

And then not long ago i noticed the thread again...

And there was a ton of art posted...

I hope to be able to come back again and find even more awesomeness!

Despite the fall damage received on that last one, at least a few of us know how to land 'properly' -cough- I should use references for crouched poses next time

6e34d787a4.png

I'm not responsible for any broken knees and knives, and I only take responsibility for a bad silhouette.

@ppowersteef

I guess that just about wraps the osnap-you-drew-me-free-quality-arts-here's-one-in-return arts. Otherwise I might have to look for others I missed.
When I saw the tag, I was totally shocked, and then I see this.......(*tears of joy*);(

I've no words of how amazing this looks like, I've never feeled so great for a long time.

Thank you so much Suweeka!, this makes me feel so extremely happy

(Now it's time to go outside, shouting out all the joy)

Last edited:
The things you draw are so good, I feel VERY jealous...

I will get my moment of spotlight.

I've been afflicted by Paralysis. So I guess I have no choice but to ominously sit here and stare at your work. Not a bad fate if I must say so myself.

Back
Top Bottom