Switch Switch 1.4 Journey Mode World Creation Crash

shigu.exe

Terrarian
Hello,
On the new journey's end update for Terraria on Switch, there seems to be an issue (at least for me, haven't found anyone else with the same issue yet) with crashing upon making a journey mode world. Strangely enough, I tried making a journey mode world with no custom name and it seemed to work fine, but whenever I make one with a custom name, it crashes about 5 seconds after it is generated, seemingly while saving, and then when you re-open the game the world is no longer there.
That's really all I know about what could be causing this, I suppose I also have a lot of worlds saved? That could be causing it but probably not.
Hope this helps!

Hello,
On the new journey's end update for Terraria on Switch, there seems to be an issue (at least for me, haven't found anyone else with the same issue yet) with crashing upon making a journey mode world. Strangely enough, I tried making a journey mode world with no custom name and it seemed to work fine, but whenever I make one with a custom name, it crashes about 5 seconds after it is generated, seemingly while saving, and then when you re-open the game the world is no longer there.
That's really all I know about what could be causing this, I suppose I also have a lot of worlds saved? That could be causing it but probably not.
Hope this helps!
Hi @shigu.exe are you using any characters like < > : ? |, or are you just using regular numbers and letters?

Back
Top Bottom