Resolved [Switch] Can't craft water candle

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhopsInc.

Skeletron
I don't really know if this is a glitch or not, but I can't seem to craft water candles when next to water using platinum candles. Both the game and the wiki say this should work, but I can't get it to, I might just be missing something and if that is the case please let me know.

Well, you can't delete the thread, unless this thread has some inappropriate stuff on it.

So I suggest 'reporting' your original post in this thread, and when it shows the report reason, say that you want to lock the thread, as that's the closest you can get it to. Don't worry, it won't give you warning points, it will lock the thread when a moderator appears and reads the report.

Of course, it's your choice, so what you do is going to be your decision.

Well, you can't delete the thread, unless this thread has some inappropriate stuff on it.

So I suggest 'reporting' your original post in this thread, and when it shows the report reason, say that you want to lock the thread, as that's the closest you can get it to. Don't worry, it won't give you warning points, it will lock the thread when a moderator appears and reads the report.

Of course, it's your choice, so what you do is going to be your decision.
Okay thanks very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom