Resolved [Switch] Game froze after 3 min.

Plofkonijn

Terrarian
Hey all,

I brought the switch version an created a large world. When the game is loaded, you can play for 3 min. Then the game stutter, and then the game freeze. Then you cant do a thing. I still can go to the console menu and restart the game. But it end up the same. Ive also allraidy reinstall the game but is is still the same.

Hey all,

I brought the switch version an created a large world. When the game is loaded, you can play for 3 min. Then the game stutter, and then the game freeze. Then you cant do a thing. I still can go to the console menu and restart the game. But it end up the same. Ive also allraidy reinstall the game but is is still the same.
Hi there @Plofkonijn, welcome to the forums. :)

Sorry you're running into this issue. When you have a moment, I suggest that you send in as many details as possible straight to the development team here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

You may not get a response, but they read over every report that comes through that link and your information may be helpful to them if others are experiencing the same thing.

Hi there @Plofkonijn, welcome to the forums. :)

Sorry you're running into this issue. When you have a moment, I suggest that you send in as many details as possible straight to the development team here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

You may not get a response, but they read over every report that comes through that link and your information may be helpful to them if others are experiencing the same thing.

Thanks i will!

I'm having the exact same issue. Always around 3 to 4 minutes of playing, you get a stutter then a complete freeze. I was playing on a large map also. Have also uninstalled and tried again.

I'm having the exact same issue. Always around 3 to 4 minutes of playing, you get a stutter then a complete freeze. I was playing on a large map also. Have also uninstalled and tried again.

I wanted to make a photo of the freeze and when i shot is the game continue. So lets hope it stay thise way. And now it works correctly. So wait some minutes and i hope the game will continue.

Thanks for sharing what you're experiencing @Kota_Archangel. Like Plofkonijn mentioned, see if waiting a bit fixes it.

I wanted to make a photo of the freeze and when i shot is the game continue. So lets hope it stay thise way. And now it works correctly. So wait some minutes and i hope the game will continue.
Good to know that the game continued playing after a bit. Thanks for reporting back this new info.

@Kota_Archangel and @Plofkonijn - are you playing docked or undocked?

Thanks for sharing what you're experiencing @Kota_Archangel. Like Plofkonijn mentioned, see if waiting a bit fixes it.

Good to know that the game continued playing after a bit. Thanks for reporting back this new info.

@Kota_Archangel and @Plofkonijn - are you playing docked or undocked?

Play it undocked at thise moment.

Ive restarten the game multiple times and last time i waited fore some time, and then the game continue. Also after i saved and load the game it works fine now.

Play it undocked at thise moment.

Ive restarten the game multiple times and last time i waited fore some time, and then the game continue. Also after i saved and load the game it works fine now.
Interesting, thanks for reporting back, and I'm glad that it continued playing fine after a bit. :)

I know how to fix it!!! So for me if i host a multiplayer world and then make a random password so others wont join i can play by myself or with others without it freezing

Back
Top Bottom