Resolved [Switch] Half of Hallow spawns as Corruption

I'd say 7 out of 10 worlds were created with only one corruption biome. When hardmode is achieved in these worlds the hollow spawns half of the "V" like normal but the other half spawns as corruption. I have witnessed this with both types of corruption.

Anyone else having this problem?

It's supposed to do that, one half of the V should always be Corruption/Crimson, the other should always be Hallow. If your world evil is Corruption, the evil part of the V should be Corruption, and if your world evil is Crimson, the evil part of the V should be Crimson.

I'd say 7 out of 10 worlds were created with only one corruption biome. When hardmode is achieved in these worlds the hollow spawns half of the "V" like normal but the other half spawns as corruption. I have witnessed this with both types of corruption.

Anyone else having this problem?
I'm not sure I'm understanding the bug. Can you describe the problem in different words - what do you expect to happen, and then what does happen.

I hesitated on posting this because I had only played on old gen up until now and that was years ago. I had remembered the hollow forming both sides of the "V" but maybe that's just on old gen or maybe I am completely wrong on how it worked.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the replies.

I hesitated on posting this because I had only played on old gen up until now and that was years ago. I had remembered the hollow forming both sides of the "V" but maybe that's just on old gen or maybe I am completely wrong on how it worked.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the replies.
Ah gotcha, thanks for clarifying @Chattymonk. :) In all versions from the beginning of the game, the “V” has been made up of one sifted being Hallow and the other side being Corruption (or Crimson).

Since this isn’t a bug I’ll move it to Console In-Game Support and mark it resolved.

Back
Top Bottom