1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved [Switch] Hotbar can't get remember

Discussion in 'Console In-Game Support' started by rokemanzerojp, Jul 14, 2019.

1. rokemanzerojp

rokemanzerojp Terrarian

I don'y know is this a bug or not,I set item in hotbar but it can't get remember,when I exit world I havt to reset hotbar everytime,it is so annoying

I also buy Vita version before,vita's hotbar can be remember,I hope Switch verison can also do it

1412.jpg

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  2. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi there @rokemanzerojp, I’m not sure I understand. Are you saying that the 10 items in your hot bar have to be moved up there every time?
    DA8AF9D8-E7A5-4C52-8C54-E76A3215EFBA.jpeg

Or perhaps you mean that the 4 items you can bind to the D-Pad have to be rebound each time?
    09F6110B-7BF1-473E-83DA-AE99B3539684.jpeg

3. rokemanzerojp

rokemanzerojp Terrarian

It's d-pad

4. The d pad resets every time 4 consoles as well so it's not really a bug and I have gotten use to that

5. rokemanzerojp

rokemanzerojp Terrarian

OK,so it is not a bug,just because the technical capability of Pipeworks studios worst than Engine software,so thay can't make the d-pad hotbar have memory function,right?

6. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Like Sr0udedMistWalker mentioned, the D-Pad has to be rebound each time. I find it irritating myself to have to do the set up each time I enter the world, but that’s how it is.

Since it’s not a bug I’ll move this to Console In-Game Support and mark it resolved.