Resolved [Switch] How do I glitch into the lizihard temple?

have not beaten Plantera yet and cant get into the temple with the trick I know cuz I don't know how to make DARNED STAIRS THAT WORK! im using solar fragments for terra blade to beat Plantera

Make a hoik (ghost wall) then. Simply place 3 blocks on top of each other right next to the door. Then hammer them into slopes (it doesn't matter if they slope up or down). Finally put actuators on the blocks and connect them to a switch. Flip the switch to actuate the blocks, then enter through the door.

If you wish to get out the same way, put it on the other side of the door as well.

Make a hoik (ghost wall) then. Simply place 3 blocks on top of each other right next to the door. Then hammer them into slopes (it doesn't matter if they slope up or down). Finally put actuators on the blocks and connect them to a switch. Flip the switch to actuate the blocks, then enter through the door.

If you wish to get out the same way, put it on the other side of the door as well.
how do I make the staircase to activate the hoik

but I thought if you actuate a block it turns into a wall
You mean a background wall? No.

Edit: This is what I'm talking about.
Capture 2016-10-10 07_22_36.png
Capture 2016-10-10 07_23_06.png

Ok. I cant send a picture but il try to tell you what I did (btw it didn't work) I put wood on both side of the doors then actuated it. then I put down some wood, hammered it into a slope, and then actuated it. the hoik won't activate tho. I can attempt to send a picture but the quality will be bad

Um, did you put two layers of blocks? That won't work. Try doing it exactly as those pictures I posted. You can use wood blocks (the material doesn't matter).

I can attempt to send a better quality picture if that will help. Btw my door is on a raised platform so its a bit hard to do stuff
Please do. Without wiring view enabled. It's really hard to see whats going on in that picture.

By the way as I said earlier, you only need to put actuated hammered blocks on one side of the door. The blocks on the other side are only needed if you intend to go through the door from the other side as well.

is this better? I used rich mahogany so it might be a bit hard to see the wood

Attachments

• 49E2FC4F-A4F6-442A-834B-C72B8EAE33E3.jpeg
    49E2FC4F-A4F6-442A-834B-C72B8EAE33E3.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 103
Back
Top Bottom