Resolved [Switch] How do I glitch into the lizihard temple?

I would’ve preferred using platforms instead so you didn’t have to actuate them....
It seems that doesn't work on the Switch currently. I don't have a Switch myself so I don't really know for sure, but others have reported problems with stairs (though those seemed cosmetic only).

can you send a picture of a working one cuz it didn't work
If you do it EXACTLY as the pictures I posted, it should work. If not then the Switch version is bugged. I made those pictures on pc about 4 years ago to explain this trick to someone else on this forum. The trick works on everything except possibly 3DS.

If you do it EXACTLY as the pictures I posted, it should work. If not then the Switch version is bugged. I made those pictures on pc about 4 years ago to explain this trick to someone else on this forum. The trick works on everything except possibly 3DS.
the picture you showed me was the actuated wood only. it might have been patched or that's not everything I need to do

the picture you showed me was the actuated wood only. it might have been patched or that's not everything I need to do
I explained exactly what you need to do in my first post, while looking for those pictures that I made a long time ago. Eventually I found those. There really is nothing else to the trick, except that you can also use platforms hammered into stairs as well.

I couldn't understand your first post. this is what I did un-actuated and im pretty sure I didn't do it right at all

Attachments

• ABF52CF1-C7B5-4D57-9B45-EEB216C7C079.jpeg
    ABF52CF1-C7B5-4D57-9B45-EEB216C7C079.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
I couldn't understand your first post. this is what I did un-actuated and im pretty sure I didn't do it right at all
YOu don’t inactuate them, you just walk through them actuated
It does work on 3ds.... or else I never would have gotten into the jungle temple at all before plantera... just wanted to put that out there, just because I play terraria on a 3ds. And also hooks are a big, but they decided to leave it in as a feature because it would have ruined some things or builds I dunno.

this is hurting my brainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Try looking on YouTube. Search for: terraria ghost wall

You should get at least two examples. One is on legacy mobile (but still valid). The other seems to be on pc.

watch I tried this one and it failed rip. must have been patched
In the picture, you have 3 mahogany blocks on the inside of the door. While they seem to be actuated, try remove them so that you only have the 3 teeth on the outside. You really should be able to just walk right through. If that doesn't work then hoiks are bugged on the Switch. That would really surprise me since the Switch version is built from the same code as the other console versions (hoiks work fine there).

Hoiks are NOT patched (that word implies it was done intentionally). The developers like hoiks and try their best to preserve them. If it doesn't work, then it is a bug that needs to be reported.

Back
Top Bottom