Resolved [Switch] Is 90 defence plus Regen pot + campfire + swiftenss + heart lantern good enough to beat moon lord?

im having a ton of trouble cuz I get REKT by moon lord so hard. btw how much defence do the hands and head have? ALSO sorry for all the also's is raser pine + a heck of a ton of mana enough to destroy the eyes. edit is this over kill maybe? idk cuz I hear moon lord is REALLY hard

Last edited:
Why don’t you try and study moon lord‘s attack patterns? I had to do this a lot when I played the Mega Man X series. Terraria is in 2D. In some ways, it’s no different than platform games.

im having a ton of trouble cuz I get REKT by moon lord so hard. btw how much defence do the hands and head have?
All Moon Lord Parts Have 70 Defense.

ALSO sorry for all the also's is raser pine + a heck of a ton of mana enough to destroy the eyes. edit is this over kill maybe? idk cuz I hear moon lord is REALLY hard

Unfortunately, Neither Neb Blaze Or Arcanum Are Really Good For Taking Out The Eyes, And Razorpine Doesn't Go Too Far Before It Starts To Fall. If You Can Get Razorblade From Duke Fishron, That Should Make It Easier, As It Does Home, And It's Decently Fast. Def Use Neb Arcanum For The Core Though.

y were you using razorpine anyway???
try flairon, razorblade typhoon, tsunami, phantasm, xenopopper, aerial bane, eventide....

Back
Top Bottom